Season Wins: 1

Season Losses: 0

Fantasy Team Page

Read more about Magneto at Wikipedia

Official Site: Marvel Comics

Battle Terrain

Combat Terrain: Khazan Arena

terrain_gpkhazan.jpg

Yeah, Arrancar don't use any metal, have no metal too... they're all that special Hollow Bone stuff for their equipment.

Not only that, but being dead spirits, I don't even think they have Real Elemental Metal in their blood and tissues.

As such, Magneto's magnatism shouldn't really be a major problem for her, aside from having to dodge and parry thrown objects and smash through his shields. But Captains and Arrancar should have the strength and speed to pull it off, and Tia is the 3rd most powerful (now 1st) Arrancar in all of Bleach.

4th actually - Yammy's Espada Zero and was a serious threat that required Kenpachi Zaraki and Kuchiki Byakuya to tag team him. Might even be 5th considering Ulquiorra Cifer and his second transformation but that's getting a bit ahead of myself.

She won't  be able to break through his defenses, i.e. the personal force-field he has and Magneto has reflexes that effectively renders him capable of perceiving and reacting to the likes of Harribel (He's done so to Northstar, who's demonstrated vastly superior speeds). That aside, he doesn't only manipulate magnetism entirely - he can utilize the EM spectrum to its fullest.

It quite literally looks like Harribel has two balloons on her chest.

That's what you get with the support provided by Hollow Bone! :D:P

...Air Bladders? Maybe?

Also I didn't realize they had hollow bones? Thought Hollow was just the species' name.

Not Hollow as in nothing inside it, Hollow as in their Species Type - Bone, sort of thing...

Not Hollow as in nothing inside it, Hollow as in their Species Type - Bone, sort of thing...

There's literally nothing that states this in the wikia - I've read the manga. Best reason they're called Hollows is due to the holes that form where their hearts were. I.e. they're hollow where the heart is. Was.  It's not a species type - it's the name of the species itself.

It quite literally looks like Harribel has two balloons on her chest.

They are called breasts.

As for the bones, I think they are some kind of armor to her.

Guest Magnetrex

I can see Magneto winning this fight. There are plenty of weapons laying around the arena for him to use to his advantage.

I can see Magneto winning this fight. There are plenty of weapons laying around the arena for him to use to his advantage.

There is? I thought it was just a barren sandy pit...

Guest sithisson

Magneto can certainly use more then just magnetic energies. I suppose it would depend on what sort of weapons are flung her way considering the durability and speed she shows. His shields tend to be pretty powerful but if she could break through them I don't see where something like Cascada or the like could not hamper his concentration. Granted it'll have to be after trying to tire him out for a good amount of time; Magneto has  not been de-aged or anything as of recent times any? If she can hold against the sheer power he'll put out and break the shields then I can see Tia maybe skimming a chance here; maybe.

Guest sithisson

I gathered as much - I was actually informing you - but I sense you were slightly offended/perturbed by that post of mine. :P

Nah making sure that both sides are clearly stated :D   Well for those that actually get down the post lines to make their choices with as much information as possible. On that point how's Magneto's will power as of late. I've seen times where he's strained to pull off some of his more stronger skills against opponents. If he's to hold his powerful shields up here I'm sure it'll have be until Tia gets frustrated herself..or well if he makes the first strike then the shields might not even be necessary.

Sure it's a Gladiatorial Arena, however, Being GOD Proof I doubt Mags could rip the metal through the walls of the pit to assist him.

He'd have to rely on the other parts of the EM spectrum to damage Tia.

No, there's definitely openings and whatnot he can pull them from :) God proof doesn't equate to their having a lack of access to anything inside the arena now does it?

And he can easily damage her with the other aspects. He's fired off a thermal radiation blast that's leveled a city in the past iirc.