Season Wins: 0

Season Losses: 0

Read more about Toph Bei Fong at Wikipedia

Official Site: Nickelodeon

Battle Terrain

Open Desert

grid_desert.jpg

Agreed.

BTW, what is up with the funky characters in Teal'c's name?

I think the site had trouble rendering the aposstrophe.

Hrmm... ... ...... yeah, I can't think of anyway Teal'C can win this... Jaffa Staves are only accurate out to maybe 100ft, so he can't sniper her from outside her sense range. And within 100ft he's her plaything with her earth bending.

Hrmm... ... ...... yeah, I can't think of anyway Teal'C can win this... Jaffa Staves are only accurate out to maybe 100ft, so he can't sniper her from outside her sense range. And within 100ft he's her plaything with her earth bending.

And in a desert no less.  Considering by end of series and beyond Toph is no slouch in Sandbending...

Guest Incredible Hulk

What ranged weapons or whatever does Teal'c usually have?  I was wondering this because of the category  he's in and because neither wiki really helped with this question.

Guest Incredible Hulk

General armament for Teal'c would include a p90, a zat, and a staff.

http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Zat%27nik%27tel

http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Staff_weapon

Okay thanks

After looking at those weapons If he could get one good shot off that connects with one of those weapons  he would win but I'm not sure he would get a chance. He might get a sec to before Toph disarms him but other  than that Toph will probably win.

Okay thanks

After looking at those weapons If he could get one good shot off that connects with one of those weapons  he would win but I'm not sure he would get a chance. He might get a sec to before Toph disarms him but other  than that Toph will probably win.

Thing is Topph can Metalbend any metal in her line of sight,  So she could wreck his weapos too.

Any of Teal'cs weapons ought to be able to one shot her and he is fast enough on the draw that it is a very real possibility. That said if he can't end it early. Even I'm willing to admit his chances drop drastically. Not to say he'd lose out right as he is skilled and tough as nails, but his best chance is to end it early. As for metal bending his weapons, doing so against the p90 is probably easy enough, but the advanced materials in Jaffa weapons are likely to give Toph pause. If she can bend them at all that is.

Actually because of the desert, Toph losses.  She can't see there.

She can, just not as well and I'm not even sure that's the case anymore considering how accomplished in Sandbending she bacame.

Guest Incredible Hulk

Actually because of the desert, Toph losses.  She can't see there.

At first yes, but by the end of the series you see her sandbending skills have improved a lot and are pretty much mastered, when she created an extremely detailed sand version of Ba Sing Se.

Guest Omega11

Thing is Topph can Metalbend any metal in her line of sight,  So she could wreck his weapos too.

So...none at all then.

:P

So...none at all then.

:P

Heer seismic sight.  She says herself that she "sees" using Earthbending.

I was under the impression she metalbended using impurities in the metal unless you're saying she bypassed this by the show's end?

Because if she's still on that, she can't metalbend his weapons then - not entirely.

Bad phrasing on my part she didn't bypass thr impuries weaknes but in subsqent material she has been able to band mtal from a distance.

Guest Betterman

As much as I love Stargate, I'm pretty sure Toph wins here. She can easily put up an earth wall in front of her and take out Teal'c

What he said.

Problem... Metal Bending doesn't actually bend metal, it bends the Earth Impurities within the metal.

1) The Staff and Zat are made of an Alien metal, and I would think would be Exceptionally pure, and therefor Uneffected.

2) The Metal parts of a P90 are to Military Grade, and I would think of exceptional quality too considering these ones are given to teams ventureing off world. While probably not as pure as whatever metal Jaffa weapons are made of, They would still be of an exceptional purity to the point where they wouldn't be able to be bent.

Guest Omega11

Heer seismic sight.  She says herself that she "sees" using Earthbending.

I know, I just found the choice of words humorous.

Problem... Metal Bending doesn't actually bend metal, it bends the Earth Impurities within the metal.

1) The Staff and Zat are made of an Alien metal, and I would think would be Exceptionally pure, and therefor Uneffected.

2) The Metal parts of a P90 are to Military Grade, and I would think of exceptional quality too considering these ones are given to teams ventureing off world. While probably not as pure as whatever metal Jaffa weapons are made of, They would still be of an exceptional purity to the point where they wouldn't be able to be bent.

That's just it tough, you can't prove it either way.

Guest tomisntblue

In a desert, Toph wins easily. Like everyone else said, her sand bending his gotten to an amazing level. The entire battlefield is her weapon, and that means that Teal'c will have to avoid attacks from literally every direction. Toph buries his, end of match.