Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

1:1 - Hellboy vs. Drizzt Do'Urden

Guest Zreth

I think this is actually a pretty close fight, but I would have to give the advantage to Hellboy since he just seems to be physically able to outlast Drizzit.

I think this is actually a pretty close fight, but I would have to give the advantage to Hellboy since he just seems to be physically able to outlast Drizzit.

Not if he gets frozen. Also, Drizzt has Gwenhyvar on him, so Hellboy has two opponents. I don't think he'll outlast both. We're also assuming he doesn't get killed before then. I sincerely doubt hellboy will land a hit, drizzt has fought much faster. Drizzt also has a blade with +2 cutting. That arm of his might be gone pretty soon. 

Just pointing it out, due to Icingdeath (One of Drizzt's swords) Drizzt knows exactly where Hellboy is at all times. He also has the ability to make it dark so that hellboy can't see, and due to being a drow he can see in the dark.

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

Not if he gets frozen. Also, Drizzt has Gwenhyvar on him, so Hellboy has two opponents. I don't think he'll outlast both. We're also assuming he doesn't get killed before then. I sincerely doubt hellboy will land a hit, drizzt has fought much faster. Drizzt also has a blade with +2 cutting. That arm of his might be gone pretty soon. 

How strong are Drizzt's freezing powers? Hellboy is immensely strong and tough. You could probably freeze him inside a big block of ice and he'd just shatter it. 

What does +2 cutting mean in the real world? Can you say how thick a steel bar it could cut through or give some other practical measure? 

And Gwenhyfar is a lioness, right? Does she have magical super-strength and invulnerability? If she's a normal animal, she can't hurt Hellboy and he can deal with her with a single blow.

Hellboy's actually faced off against worst opponents (I've never read the series but he's the plucky hero with the capability of coming out on top against all odds... a la research) (EXCEPT FOR WHEN THEY KILLED HIM OFF T^T)

Sorry Drizzt.

• Like 1

Guest sithisson

How strong are Drizzt's freezing powers? Hellboy is immensely strong and tough. You could probably freeze him inside a big block of ice and he'd just shatter it. 

What does +2 cutting mean in the real world? Can you say how thick a steel bar it could cut through or give some other practical measure? 

And Gwenhyfar is a lioness, right? Does she have magical super-strength and invulnerability? If she's a normal animal, she can't hurt Hellboy and he can deal with her with a single blow.

Panther to be exact is Gwenhyfar and she's a dimensional animal so not really normal. Any damage given to her and she'll just go back to her plane where she's from.As to the plus 2 in terms of real world I'd give it a chance to cut a slightly think steel bar but not enough to say cut through something like a large pipe. 

In terms of the fight itself unless Hellboy has some sort of speed Drizzt is going to come in fast and furiously with his scimitars striking before Hellboy might even know what hit him. His usual attacks go with the globe of darkness, call panther, move in strike move out and repeat. Still Hellboy might just be durable enough to take some of the sword hits.

Hellboy has fought much worse than Drizzit throughout his career, obviously the biggest factor is probably Drizzit's speed. However, Hellboy should be able to tank a lot of damage and eventually get in close.

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

Hellboy is able to take a lot worse damage than this. He routinely takes blows that would cut or shatter heavy steel beams. It sounds like Drizzt would have to chop away at him for hours to do significant damage. I don't doubt that Drizzt is faster and more skilled, but Hellboy is far from slow or clumsy. The darkness will help but, unless he has Quicksilver-like super speed (and maybe even then) he's going to get hit and one punch will be more than enough unless he has some form of invulnerability. 

This is a serious mismatch. Unless Drizzt is many times more powerful than the links say he is, Hellboy will destroy him 10 times out of 10.

Guest sithisson

He was going to be one of my choices, he's one of my favorite characters in fantasy, so it's why i know a bit about him. i was outmatched myself in terms of the draft though at least since I'd didn't get Drizzt. With all that said if Hellboy is indeed that durable then most above are correct in this matter. i know the drow is fast, might even be close to Quicksilver fast since he even has boots that help increase his speed, but he is by no means invulnerable and I don't even think he has an artifact that allows him to be so. Hence Hellboy wins. 

Drizzt gets force-fed Gwenhyfar. Hellboy's got a nigh-indestructible hand, but that's not even  what I think will do this here. 

Drizzt is not going to know in time just what that strange wand is pointed at him is. Drizzt is fast, but not faster than a speeding bullet. And the damage that Hellboy's bullets do isn't easily tanked.