Steve (Minecraft): 2
Jackson Storm: 0

Archangel vs. Gambit
MATCH SCORE
Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

1:1 - Kirby vs. Black Star

Guest sithisson

Black Star is a fun character to watch. The question I'd want answered before making a choice is what stops Kirby from just swallowing any attacks or the opponent them-self in this case.

Guest tomisntblue

Well... This is, interesting. I feel like favoritism has me leaning toward Black Star, so I'll hold off voting until some debate comes in.

Guest hamtaroblazex

Interesting indeed. Uncanny even. Two "Star" warriors battling it out, or are they actually battling out?

Tom, would you like to agree on a specific scenario? Maybe other than a battle, though if you really do want a "battle" I would not disagree.

Guest tomisntblue

Interesting indeed. Uncanny even. Two "Star" warriors battling it out, or are they actually battling out?

Tom, would you like to agree on a specific scenario? Maybe other than a battle, though if you really do want a "battle" I would not disagree.

I would... But Black Star's not my guy. 

Guest Incredible Hulk

Kirby will most likely end up swallowing Black Star and copying his abilities but once that happens I'm not really sure who will win since they pretty much have the exact same abilities and weapons. Although Black Star would probably sin since he's an expert with his own abilities while It will be the first time for Kirby even though he's a fast learner

Guest tomisntblue

Black Star has plenty of abilities that set him apart from every other Weapon Miester. Assuming Tsubaki is here (which she should be by all rights, since she is his weapon and they're almost never apart) Black Star has multiple weapons to use, including Tsubaki's smoke bomb mode. They can even use the "Dummy Star" ability so that Tsubaki can take Black Star's appearance and throw their opponent off and open up for a sneak attack. Tsubaki's main mode, the chain scythe mode, creates opportunities for offense including Trap Star, where the chain extends and covers the ground to wrap around any opponent who gets inside it's range, and the Sky Star which will immobilize any opponent coming in for an aerial attack.

Even without Tsubkai, though, Black Star has his Speed Star, which will greatly increase his speed - to the point of creating after images if he choices - and his Soul Wavelength attack, where after hitting an opponent he blasts his soul energy into theirs to cause massive damage.

Black Stars my guy.

Wouldn't mind setting a scene with you [person who has Kirby].

Except I don't see how Kirby can really win this in a battle anyway.

With the varity and speed of his attacks and defenses, he could easily get around Kirby's vacumme power. If we go off of the only other game to have intense close combat and Kirby, then the Smash Brothers games work well. However, even considering his shown combat strengths, Black Star still has the advantage on him...