Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 7
Ken Masters: 4

Match 13862 Spider vs. Deadpool

Guest TheDeadpoolOwns

Guest TheDeadpoolOwns

Time: ???

Deadpool is in his house, screwin' around with his teleporter, when Bob walks up to him, noticing Wade messing with his trusty teleporter.

"Um... Deadpool, you COULD be able to transport yourself to other universes using that, right?" Bob asked, curious to see if Deadpool knew what he was doing.

"Absolutely freaking not. I'm trying to teleport items to me. I want to steal the most chimichangas EVER." Deadpool replied, in his insane way.

"Well, let me see it." Bob says, taking the teleporter, tweaking with it, "Okay, yeah... done!"

Bob shows Deadpool the teleporter, with a new feature to take him to universes other than his own.

"Sweet! Well, I'm going to another universe now. See ya, sucker." Deadpool pressed the switch, and he was on his way.

Time: 12:00 Midnight

The Spider was mercilessly beating his latest victim, enjoying every second of it.

"Now this is the life! HAHAH!" The Spider laughed, as he finished off the poor soul who messed with him, as Deadpool shows up.

"...Spider-Man? Wow, this is weird. You look... eh... more insane. And bloody, definitely bloody." Deadpool joked, not really caring about the consequences.

"Oh, Spider-Man? Who the hell's that? I'm the Spider, plain and simple. And you... you're my next dead fool... tell me your name."

"Deadpool, not Deadfool, smart@$$. Now, put them up! You're in for a boss battle, sucker!" Deadpool responded, throwing his hands up. "...Andbuymygameformorebossbattles."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spider's arsenal -- His fists.

Deadpool's arsenal -- Pistols, knives, katanas, and grenades.

Yeah, I'll have to mostly agree with the comment above (though Wade's characterization doesn't appear half-bad, IMO). Normal Spider-Man could probably handle DP on his own. Using a version of Spidey with a symbiote is really overkill. 

Match Final Results

USER RATINGS

kainboa gives it a grade of: D

DSkillz gives it a grade of: D Needed more story, better overall characterization, and a better matchup. Keep working at it.

El Wookiee gives it a grade of: C

SCORE

Spider: 17

Deadpool: 18

FPA: 1.3