Metera: 1
Mutagen Man: 2

Rumble 20587 Nathan Drake vs. Vastatosaurus Rex
MATCH SCORE
Nathan Drake: 1
Vastatosaurus Rex: 3

Wizards 101 and Pirates 101

treacherous

I'm not usually a big fan of RPG's, but I downloaded these free games because... Well, they're free. They're fun. If you join, my Wizard is Oran Dragonbane and my Pirate is Honest Lucy Fluke (my daughter wanted a girl).

I had a Wizard 101 account with like seven different wizards, but then I was limited in the places I could go so I stopped playing. It got boring wandering around the same areas four times when where I needed to go was a "members only" place... kind of like Runescape.

I'm not usually a big fan of RPG's, but I downloaded these free games because... Well, they're free. They're fun. If you join, my Wizard is Oran Dragonbane and my Pirate is Honest Lucy Fluke (my daughter wanted a girl).

First off, wow treach, I didn't know you had a daughter.

Second, how are the quality of those two games, because I've seen some game offers for them at Family Dollar.

• 1 month later...

Okay, so I have two characters on Wizards101 - Oran Dragonbane and Morgrim Mistgrove.  Both are level 10 which is pretty good for someone who has yet to buy the full version. 

I also have two characters on Pirates 101 - Honest Lucy Fluke and Black Bart Burke.  Both of them are level 5 pirates.

The free version is online at Wizards101.com and I love them.  They are fun and easy and a good waste of time.  My daughter lost interest, but I still play her character.  Because it's a girl character, I have to deal with guys always friend requesting me and following me around thinking I need help.