Rocksteady: 2

Rumble 20564 Abigail vs. The Ghoul (Cooper Howard) vs. Suprema
MATCH SCORE
Abigail (2023 film): 1
The Ghoul (Cooper Howard): 0
Suprema: 5

Deathwatch Kill-Team

kainboa

You are a Space Marine, a genetically engineered super soldier from the Imperium of Man.

You have been entered into the service of the Ordo Xenos, as a member of a Deathwatch Kill-Team.

Which enemies will you slaughter for the Emperor? Where will your duties lead you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is an interest thread to see if anybody would be interested in playing a 40K rp.
It will be heavily influenced by the Deathwatch rp book, but prior knowledge about that specific book isn't necessary.

This rp will function slightly different than usual.

Since I generally don't have the time or energy to rp during the week, I will only be posting during the weekends.
My posts will be the official communication from the Ordo Xenos handler giving the Kill-team their orders.
The posts will include the mission and the various information you will need, you will then have a week to complete the mission you have been given.
Once the week is over, I will make another post, detailing the success or failure of the mission, and giving you your next mission.
For each different mission, a different team leader will be appointed, who will have the final say on how the team will handle the dangers of the mission.

As an experiment, I'd like to include what I will call a 'Mission Guide'.
Basically a Co-GM for that particular mission, who will be given a bit more detail about what the team will face during the mission, and who will be asked to act as the GM during the mission.

The team leader and the mission guide will not be the same person.

If this sounds interesting, feel free to ask questions and/or post your interest.