Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Rumble 20566 Hippo vs. Rocksteady
MATCH SCORE
Hippo: 3
Rocksteady: 2

Khazan Falling: Eternia

treacherous

Continued from here:

For days, a monstrous burrowing sandworm of Beast-man had been making its way towards Castle Greyskull.  Hot on its heels was the hordes of Skeletor.  Beast-man rode the back of the wyrm; followed by Mer-Man, Evil-Lyn, Tri-Klops and Trap Jaw.  The beast bursts through the earth and cries out in rage.  Greyskull is unprepared and the Sorcerous being completely alone.  The horde floods from the hole in the ground and storms the castle.  The sorcerous sends a mental distress call out to He-Man and the Masters of the Universe.  The secret tunnel had worked, meanwhile Catatonia of Khazan stands mystified at the sight.

Crouched behind a natural spring, Catatonia's eyes go wide in astonishment.  She pulls out her portion of the Key to Khazan.  There is a note and a map attached.  It reads:

Go to Castle Greyskull.  Find the sorcerous.  Give her this note.  Make haste.

She frowns and puts the paper away and stares at the shard.  "Castle Greyskull?  What have I gotten myself into?  What kind of post-apocalyptic mind trip is this?" She shouts exasperated.  Falling back with her back to a rock, she pouts, when someone returns a reply, "The one where the little girl goes bye bye at the end."  She turns quickly and finds herself looking at Skeletor himself.  "Take the castle!" Evil-Lyn yells from behind him.  "I'll deal with this little spy myself."

OOC: Darkender, you may RP the results of your battle here.  By the looks of it, you beat the living daylights out of Evil-Lyn.  You took little to no damage.  Continue to RP until the fight to its completion.  Once you have put Evil-Lyn down in your own words, I will continue the storyline.  Have fun.

Evil Lyn pointed her staff as her eyes glazed over in devilish delight. Catatonia moved quickly, the cold magic blasting a hole behind her where she once crouched. "Shit." She said as debris lightly fell on her metallic skin.

The dust finally began to clear and Evil Lyn stood with a slick smirk plastered on her face. "I don't want any trouble. Just take me to Castle GreySkull." Evil Lyn then simply laughed, readying her staff again. Catatonia was then done with the diplomatic approach, leaping over the blast and coming down hard at the witch. Evil Lyn jumped back, avoiding the first strike, but wasn't lucky enough to avoid the second. Catatonia laid on a striking assault on the witch before finishing with a wild haymaker. It connected with a resounding smack and Evil Lyn's body flew back limply, crashing into a tree.

As the Witch opened her eyes she could see Caitlin striding forward before snapping her staff over her knee. "Now, I'm going to ask you one more. Where is Castle GreySkull.?!"

Evil-Lyn laughs manically, tossing back her head, "Spy!  You think you can subdue Evil-Lyn so easily?"  With that, the witch shoves her arms into the dirt causing to massive hands made of Earth to rise from the ground.  "Not all my magic is contained within the wand." She spits and disappears with a flash of light.  Catatonia struggles against the grasp.  While she does, she hears the muffled echoes of what sounds like war in the distance.  "Here we go again." She says.

Seconds later, Evil-Lyn reappears in the middle of a forest a few 100 feet away.  "Confounded girl break my staff"  She looks around; as she does she catches the illuminated glow of creatures watching her.  "I'll never make it to Greyskull without my magic"  She continues to mutter to herself as she makes her way through the darkening forest as the sun falls into night. 

(OOC:  Catatonia is trapped in the magical dirt hands.  Not very strong, but enough to keep her bound until Evil-Lyn could make her escape.  Catatonia is lost in Eternia.  She is miles away from Castle Greyskull.  She has two options.  Make her way into the hole from which the wyrm emerged and follow its underground tunnel or stay above ground and make her way towards the sounds of battle.  Role Play it out Darkender and try to put a little more umph in it since you went alone, you're the only star here.)

Caitlin breaks free with gusto and the debris falls every which way. "I hate magic." She says, leaning against the tree and pulling out the shard once more. She began to read her mission again:

"Go to Castle Greyskull.  Find the sorcerous.  Give her this note."

She read until the shard began to draw her attention. It glowed timidly in her hands and for a moment entranced her. Its warm aura called to something within her, pleading for something, but for what she was unsure. She was stuck in this gaze until the sounds of battle took her attention. Pocketing the shard, she shook her head as she began to walk towards the spring. There she recalled the quick order of events that happened before she was attacked by the witch. She remembered the man with a skull for a face. The witch had told him to go to the castle. Cat deduced surely there couldn't be that many castles. She looked towards the sound of battle and readied herself for what may come as she leaped forward.

The sounds of battle grew realer by the second as agonizing screams rang along with the sound of metal striking metal.

OOC: I'll try to step up my umph.

Guest Kate Awesome Is Awesome

Penelope wasn't familiar with her new surroundings but it didn't take a genius to realize that the large holes in the ground were bad news. She looked around her surroundings, a little disoriented by the situation. She was tasked to assist with someone here though it was hardly by her choice. The sounds of a nearby fight were the only thing she recognized and knew better then to get involved.Peering into the lush foliage of a nearby jungle she rolled her eyes as she muttered to herself "well what dangers lurk within I wonder." Regardless of her temperament she clutched onto her bat tightly and slowly made her way into the thick brush.  Next time she'll know better then to cross weird bearded old men.

Penelope admired the new world she was in, it felt very 80's cartoon like with bright colors and backgrounds that seemed to repeat over and over again.  She pushed aside large leafs covered in moist condensation as she sweated in the sweltering heat, her tank top clinging to her as she took a moment to sit down on a rock. She didn't like to admit but most certainly she was lost and worst of all directionless.

The tingling sensation on the back of her neck caused her to jump into action as she gripped her bat and swung it around in a spin, knocking back the eight peering eyes of a large spider as it let out a terrible scream. The soft rustling of in the undergrowh suddenly became louder and louder as groups of spiders the size of Penelope herself appeared almost instantly from the dense forest.

Penelope gripped her bat as she screamed, swinging with all her might as she cracked in the head of another spider. The horrible hisses and screeches they let out hurt Penelope's eats as she dodged an incoming venmous spit. Penelope slowly backed towards a clearing as more and more spiders appeared. Realizing she was outnumbered Penelope turned around and ran.

The sound of spike like feet crawling on the ground chased after Penelope. She couldn't see what was going on around her, she was focused on the spot of light out in the distance. She huffed and puffed as the screeches grew louder and louder, the trees slowly thinking out as she made it ouit of the jungle, stumbling on the ground and turning around only to see the large group of spider pouring out of the forest.

It took a moment for Penelope to realize that she wasn't alone finally. As she looked to her left she saw a fellow traveler.

Catatonia fell from the sky, the muscles in her legs bulging intensely as she made her landing. She took a breath, readying herself for another leap when a disgusting screeching caught her attention. It came from the foliage which was too thick to actually see through. She stood for a moment, watching the ever moving forest when suddenly a girl breaks through. She breaks through with a pack of eight-legged monstrosities in tow.

"Ah, shit."

The girl shoots her a glance, her face covered in desperation and a slime covered bat clenched in her hand.