Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Helena Shaw vs. Lori Quaid
MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

KHAZAN FALLING: Deadpool, Karen Fox and Mr. Mammoth vs. Imperial Royal Guard and Dark Troopers

Continued from here

Deadpool, Karen Fox and Mr. Mammoth in Middle Earth

Deadpool leapt through the window, blissfully talking to himself (ignorance being bliss and all).  The window shattered upon impact.  Landing outside, the mercenary covers himself as the glass shatters atop his head.  "What the...?!?  Portals don't crash?"  Seconds later, Karen and Mr. Mammoth leap from above as well, landing nearby him.  Deadpool grins sheepishly (but he's wearing a mask, so you can't really see that).  Karen frowns at him furiously.  "Grrrrrrr...." She fumes.  He shrugs.  "YOU FOOL THAT WAS THE WRONG WINDOW!!!"  Mr. Mammoth shakes his head, "Plus..." They look at him, "Bad luck."  Karen growls again, but is then hushed by a massive flash from within the great hall from where they came.  "Is that vein in your head supposed to be throbbing like that?" Deadpool asks Karen, then shoving her aside, he points to a massive battle in the far distance. 

"Looks like Star Wars is cremating the Lord of the Ring's elves down there?" He states.  "What madness are you talking about, lunatic?" Karen shoves him back and steps forward.  In the distance, huge warships loom in the skies while robotic ground troops overrun a large host of...elves.  Karen nearly falls backwards.  "What kind of madness have we stepped into?" 

"Guys!  Oh wow...guys!  You all might want to get over here and listen to this..." Karen and Deadpool turn to see Mr. Mammoth back at the window and eavesdropping.  "I was trying to get back in and into the correct window, but look..." He points inside and the other two scramble up to see...

Inside the Great Hall of Rivendell...

As the last traveler leaves the great hall, the darkness lowers and an undetectable permeates the great room.  As the light grows Gandalf, standing in the center of the room and Elrond in its corner immediately collapse to the floor in lifeless heaps.  At the same time, the Hobbit known as Bilbo begins to glint and shimmer.  With a scant few machine-driven, computerized sounds, a hologram drops and where a Hobbit once stood, a droid drives.  The door to the great hall opens and a considerably large figure cloaked in black strides into the room.  His breathing is loud and mechanical.  His face is covered in an eerily ebon face protector.  He stops at the foot of the collapsed wizard...

"All too easy." He states.  As well, another large figure enters the room.  He is adorned in all green and a petrifying metallic mask.  "All things are easy, Vader...All things are easy when you partner with Doom."

The two stand over their prey as droids and bots come swarming into the room, securing the area.  "Quite an elaborate hoax for such unworthy fodder." Darth Vader says, addressing Doom.  "One must be prepared for any and all circumstances, Vader.  The wizard thought he would send this team to save the omniverse, but his plan was the perfect trap for those unsuspecting wizards in the other worlds.  If we hadn't arrived here first, we would've lost the day for sure.  Instead, these patsies were the perfect trap for those petty protectors."  Doom then kicked the wizard's dead corpse.  "Doom hates animating corpses, but this time it was worth it.  Elaborate the trap may have been, but success is inevitable." 

Vader nods in agreement, "Impressive Lord Doom, most impressive.  Perhaps this union wasn't in vain after all." 

With that, the trio falls back to the ground.  "Holy badly written crossovers Batman!"  Deadpools squeals, "Oh wait... Batman left already." Karen punches him in the arm.  "I don't know who they are, but we can stop them.  We should stop them now!"  She says.

"I don't know those guys, but I'm up to trying." Mr. Mammoth returns.  While the two are talking, Deadpool is facing the direction of the far off war.  "Um guys..." 

"Quiet fool."

"But guys..."

"Shut it!" Karen shouts.

"BUT GUYS WE'RE SURROUNDED BY THE ENEMY!!"

They all turn on their heels and come face to face with...

"Halt in the name of the New Alliance!"

The Fight

Deadpool armed with: 2 Katanas, 2 uzis, 1 9mm, 1 bowie knife, 5 frag grenades, 5 flash bang, teleporter, butterfly knife, 5 clips per gun.

Karen Fox and Mr. Mammoth are armed with their natural abilities

There are 5 Imperial Guard armed with: Vibroswords and force pikes, in addition to heavy blaster pistols for ranged combat.  Trained in Echani.

And 1 Phase 2 Darktroopers armed with: Armored suit, a jump pack, and an assault cannon capable of firing 400 plasma shells and 20 missiles without reloading. They were also armed with the deadly ARC Caster, which shoots out powerful bolts of electricity.

They are on the side of a large elvin building, there is a forest to their side and the guard are in front of them, the dark trooper is behind them.

Learn More About
Deadpool
Read more about Deadpool at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wikipedia Entry - Deadpool Marvel Directory Entry Marvel Database Entry

Karen Fox

Read more about Karen Fox at FPL

Zachary Parke aka: Mr. Mammoth

Read more about Zachary Parke aka: Mr. Mammoth at FPL

Imperial Royal Guard
Read more about Imperial Royal Guard at Wikipedia
Official Site: LucasFilm Ltd Links: Wikipedia Star Wars.com Galactic Voyage

Dark Troopers
Read more about Dark Troopers at Wikipedia
Official Site: Lucas Film Links: Wikipedia Wookiepedia Wookiepedia

Guest Pseudonym

Well, in close Karen can destroy any of the Imperial Guard in a one on one head to head. They've got big, slow two-handed swords and she's got Acrobat and Reaction Speed. Those two skills working together means that once she's close to you, you can barely see her. Plus a mastery of Several Martial Arts allows her to counter whatever strange and alien martial art they come upon. 

The only problem are the people at range. Between the guns, grenades, and Standard Ice Shards with Marksman, Deadpool and Zach shouldn't have any problem really taking out the Imperial Guard if they decide to stay at range. 

Also, they needn't even fight at range because DP can teleport anyone anywhere. Just pick up Karen, drop her from like 50 feet in the sky. She lands on the jetpacking Dark Trooper and rips  out cords before somersaulting off hoping that someone'll catch her. 

That's not even mentioning Mr Mammoth who adds a whole nother layer of KickAss to Zach's already formidable spot in this fight. 

And if someone should happen to get tagged, everyone's fine. Karen's got Iron Will, Deadpool has got amazing Regeneration and Zach can turn into a Giant Bipedal Elephant God

Zach, Deadpool, and Karen are just way too well matched up in terms of ranges they can hit and hit hard. They take this one.

Guest Pseudonym

I would write it more narratively, but I never seen star wars and I don't want to misrepresent them.

Guest potterpuppetpals

I would write it more narratively, but I never seen star wars and I don't want to misrepresent them.

:blink:

Guest potterpuppetpals

I think I've found Pseudo's secret identity!

I think that woman puts girl nerds to shame. :wacko: