Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Match 13539 Kratos vs. Sephiroth vs. Albert Wesker

Guest stargazer69

Guest stargazer69

After a harsh battle Sephiroth was defeated by The Mutant Magneto his body crushed under a huge shapless hunk of metal. nothing remained. Sephiroth descended into hell where he would stand judgement by satan. The infernal place reeked of fire and brimstone it burned sephiroths nostrols. he stood before the lord of hell himself. " You have failed your quest, Fallen one.You were beaten by a mutant, how does this make you feel?". Satan asked. " He was a worthy foe for a human." I hold no regreats." Sephiroth replied in a flat monotone. " Good, you are a mighty warrior with honor. to redeem yourself you must fight champions from the multiverse". do you object"? Satan said. " I accept, they shall fall by my blade". Sephiroths voice rang through out the pit. the challenge was heard by all. Two men stepped forward. one was Krotos the former god of war from sparta. the other was a man named Albert wesker. they were robbed of the souls and voices but still remained as deadly as ever. " I will get out of here, I will let none oppose me:. Sephiroth said and swung his sword and leaped into the fray.

Learn More About

Kratos

Read more about Kratos at Wikipedia

Official Site: Official God of War site Links: Kratos' Wiki entry God of War Wiki entry Gamespot God of War page

Sephiroth

Read more about Sephiroth at Wikipedia

Official Site: Square-Enix Links: Sephiroth's Wiki Entry Final Fantasy Wiki Profile Advent Children Profile from Official Si

Albert Wesker

Read more about Albert Wesker at Wikipedia

Official Site: Capcom Links: Wikipedia Ugo.com Resident Evil Fan