Jacen Solo: 9

Zurg (Lightyear 2022 movie) vs. The Rancor
MATCH SCORE
Emperor Zurg: 2
The Rancor: 1

Goku vs. the Gods!

treacherous

Guest Hayesmeister5651

I'm growing more and more excited for this movie. I probably won't wait for the English dub, I'll settle for English subs. Hopefully the sales will do good, and Toriyama releases more canon movies. That'd be kewl.

On 3/10/2013 at 11:09 PM, Nova Force Nova said:

And then showed no dating whatsoever. The most of a case you could make is for Videl and Gohan. They meet when they go to the same school, Videl suspects him and stalks him, she figures out he saved the world, he teaches her to fly after she got a haircut, they fight in the World Tournament, she gets beaten badly, he gives her a senzu bean and leaves to punish the man responsible, they follow and then Buu shows up a bit later, Gohan is (supposedly) killed, Videl cries and admits she loves him, then they all die and then are revived, he comforts her and then time skip. That is in a way romantic I suppose, but that's the only one that has actually been shown to that detail. The rest follow a general formula.

No relationship - time skip - voila, relationship and a newborn child!

Goku/Chi-Chi - time skip - Marriage and Gohan.

Vegeta/Bulma - time skip - Marriage and Trunks.

Krillin/18 - time skip - Marriage and Marron.

Just saiyan.

I also like to point out that after the battle with the Shadow Dragons, it was time skip to where Pan has a grandson by the name of Goku Jr. Who did Pan marry? Who marry Pan's son or daughter? What happen to Pan's husband? What happen to Goku Jr's Mon and Dad? Also, why is it that Pan can't transform into a Super Saiyan, but her grandson can?

I sorry, but GT was just bad from the beginning to the end. I just hope that the new movie we're getting makes GT non-canon with Dragon Ball Z.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

Apparently Goku gets to the god form from getting energy from Vegeta, Gohan, Trunks, Goten, and Pan(while she is in Videl's belly)

...Isn't Pan freakin unborn?

I mean... >.>

Wasn't she a little child in DBZ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsSVrq9l1hs

Or am I missing something? Because I don't much about this movie but the main villain being Bills, Super Saiyan God Goku and that this movie is canon.

Or does this movie take place slightly before that video. But if that was the case we should have heard Goku speak about the Super Saiyan God form.