Man-At-Arms w/ Battlemace vs. Guile

Teela w/Staff vs. Chun-Li

Man-E-Faces w/ laser gun vs. Blanka

Ram Man vs. E. Honda

Fisto vs. Zangief

Mekaneck vs. Dhalsim

Continues until one team wins.

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

I don't know much about the SF characters so someone correct me if I get it wrong.

He-Man vs Ryu - Ryu may be more skilled but it won't matter. He Man is vastly more powerful and can soak up the kind of damage Ryu can dish out all day. On the other hand, if He-Man gets one punch in, it's over. Ryu's best bet is the hadoken, but He-Man has a lot of experience deflecting energy attacks with his sword. He Man wins.

Man-At-Arms w/ Battlemace vs. Guile - This is a closer fight. Man At Arms is stronger (Eternians seem to be in the 1-2 ton lifting range) but Guile is faster and more skilled. Man at Arms also has an advantage with his armor, which is limited in the physical damage it can handle but seems to be extremely good at handling energy attacks. He can also dish out damage that Guile can't handle. His blaster is twice as powerful as a sidewinder air-to-air missile. There's a chance Guile could win, if he gets in enough multiple hit attacks before Man at Arms can react, but I think the Master takes this one.

Teela w/Staff vs. Chun-Li - This is a much closer fight. As an Eternian, Teela is stronger than Chun li, but not by an overwhelming degree. The skill levels look similar to me, but Chun-Li may be more experienced, and Teela doesn't have the kinds of special attacks Chun-Li does (aside from that funky staff spinning thing she does.) It'll be close, but Chun-Li could win this.

Man-E-Faces w/ laser gun vs. Blanka - He'll probably go Man-E-Monster who is much stronger than his normal form. We don't know how much stronger but the other Masters seem a little in awe of his monster strength. Blanka looks like he has mild superhuman strength and could probably match Man-E-Faces in human form but in monster form with a laser to boot, the Master will win.

Ram Man vs. E. Honda - Ram Man is probably the strongest of the Masters after He Man ans can lift several hundred tons. And is takes a meteoroid strike to knock him out. Powerful as he is, Honda doesn't have a chance.

Fisto vs. Zangief - It's possible that Zangief comes close to matching the strength of someone like Man at Arms. Zangief wrestles brown bears, which can weigh up to 1400 lbs, so he can probably lift something like a ton. Man at Arms seems to he able to lift at least twice that and fisto is stronger. Fisto's oversized arm and hand are much stronger than rest of him. In a punching battle, Fisto could crush Zangief with one punch/ In a wrestling match, Fisto could crush any part of Zangief's body it grabbed.

Mekaneck vs. Dhalsim - Mekanek is the weakest of the Masters. While he is probably stronger than Dhalsim, he lacks the special attacks, the skill, and the experience to win. IMO, Dhalsim wins this.

But Chun Li and Dhalsim can't stand up to the victorious Masters.

Dinsdale is doing extensive research on He-Man and what the damage he can take. Surprisingly, he's not as durable as he is strong. What is Ryu's strongest damage feat? The problem isn't Ryu's fighting, it's his strength compared to He-Man's durability. Ryu is going to dance all over He-man in fighting, but can he hurt him.

I'm going to disagree on Blanka. Blanka has electricity attacks and Man E Faces is cybernetic. One good shock and his faces are going malfunction.

I'm disagreeing on Guile too. Street Fighters have Hyper attacks and Guiles sonic boom took out a house in the animated cartoon. I can imagine what the Hyper attack would do. Guile is good enough to whittle away at Man At Arm's. Man At Arms seems older too, stamina may play a factor.

Last, evil Ryu. Ryu doesn't like losing. Final straw, he snaps and goes Dark Hadou or whatever that Japanese word is. Still would like some power feats on Ryu. I know Akuma cracks islands or some nonsense! Plus, Ryu was definitely dodging bullets or at least predicting their trajectory in SF: Alpha. I'd say he doesn't take that one punch from He-Man.

After that, two words: Raging Demon!

As for Fisto, it's so hard to tell. The Street Fighters are so much better at fighting. One punch from Fisto ends Zangief, but Zangief is an amazing wrestler. He dodges Ryu and reverses him into a spinning pile driver in Alpha. Ryu had to tap into the Dark Hadou and fire a blast that took out an entire side of a skyscraper to end the fight. The Street Fighters are no slouches. Natural strength goes to the Masters, but fighting skill goes to Street Fighter.

Ryu is their best bet against He-Man. He'd have to go Dark Hadou and if he still loses, they'd lose. He-Man could best the whole group.

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

You may be right about Blanca. We don't really know what an electrical attack would do to Man-E-Faces so I'll hold judgment on that.

And you could easily be right about Guile. I didn't know his attack was that strong. If he can wreck a house (depending on the house) with one sonic attack, he can probably knock out Man at Arms. Though he'd better not get shot because Man at Arms' blaster will obliterate him.

But Ryu beating He-Man I don't buy, not unless Ryu can jump his power up many orders of magnitude. We don't see He-Man taking hits very often but Skeletor did bury him under a rockslide and he emerged looking completely undamaged. Can Ryu really hit harder than tons of falling rock?

He Man doesn't seen to have any invulnerability other than the natural toughness of his body, but that's still really impressive. He never gets cut by the shards from his rock-crushing actifities, his bones have to be much stronger than steel beams to lift what he does, and his skin has to be tougher than kevlar. someone with kevlar skin would be shredded pretty badly by punching that meteoroid.

I don't think it matters how many times Ryu hits him, he just can't generate the power to do any damage, at least not with anything I've seen him do.

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

Fisto is hard to tell. I haven't reviewed that episode yet so that was my best guess based on a distant memory. And Zangief is a skilled wrestler, but it would be hard for even the best wrestler to keep his opponent from pinching him, and Fisto's pinch can kill.

Good points. I need some Man E Faces vs electricity vids, but it is electricity and he is cybernetic. But who knows what kinda souped up powers Man At Arms has packed in him.

I can't find any videos, but Guile is fighting Bison in the animated movie and he lets a Sonic Boom lose. It rips a small house in half. Yeah...

As for He-Man, yeah you're right. He is that tough. Ryu's best bet would be the Raging Demon. Akuma has definitely shown power to challenge He-Man, so I could see Ryu hanging for a bit. Again, he wiped out the top floor of a skyscraper when he tapped into it in the Alpha movie, but He-Man would probably get up from that. He'd have to go all the way. Raging Demon He-Man all the way to hell. He'd have to lose himself completely in the Dark Hadou. Should've used Akuma. His arse would go full

on He-Man.

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

Impressive stuff. I didn't remember that Ken was able to put his fist wrist-deep into solid stone. Guile definitely has a chance against Man at Arms, and Bison would put away a lot of the weaker Masters. I don't see even Bison doing anything here that could challenge He Man, but you know about versions of Ryu that are more powerful. I can't say much unless I see those.

Guest MarxzVulpez

Here is the dlc fight between Asura and Ryu http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUB6jidsS5A. If nothing else, the video proves that he can take one hell of a beating, and still be ready for more...

huh, this kind of makes me want to see Asura vs He-man..

Ram Man vs E. Honda is going to come down to if the sumo can catch Ram Man in an Orochi Breaker. Who has the better Headbutt will become evident pretty fast, so E. Honda would switch tactics very fast.

• 1 month later...
Guest Betterman

He-Man vs Ryu

Man-At-Arms w/ Battlemace vs. Guile

Teela w/Staff vs. Chun-Li

Man-E-Faces w/ laser gun vs. Blanka

Ram Man vs. E. Honda

Fisto vs. Zangief

Mekaneck vs. Dhalsim

Guest Oltobaz

Amped up nicely, the Street Fighters got a shot. Look how powerful they are in the Street Fighters against Marvel series. They got a shot, but then, the Masters may be too much for them still, hard to say. If we're to look at their regular incarnations however, I don't think the Street Fighters have any chance to prevail. They could certainly deal some damage here and there, perhaps win a few fights, but they'd eventually lose, as the difference in sheer power is too high. They're up against the Most Powerful Man in the Universe after all. As powerful as the Satsui no Hadou is, is it up He Man and his trite lines? I don't think so..