Rachel Summers: 3

Princess Leia Organa vs. Stella Star
MATCH SCORE
Princess Leia Organa: 5
Stella Star: 2

CBUB? On Facebook?

DamagingRob

Guest sirmethos

Itachi dies by Sasuke's hands.  His health is what makes it possible for Sasuke to kill him though.

Itachi dies by Sasuke's hands. His health is what makes it possible for Sasuke to kill him though.

Not really. Itachi was winning that fight. It's like saying you killed a guy who was pounding your face in and then he had a heart attack.

Well, it's nice to see that, even near the end, a topic can be so successfully derailed. :rolleyes:

Eh, Itachi also fought off Orochimaru (and pwned him) in the same scene - but yeah, Sasuke didn't directly kill him but he was the cause of his death since you know, Itachi expended the last of his stores fighting Sasuke, mangling Orochimaru as to stop him from hijacking Sasuke's meatsack, and removing the Seal Curse only to slump against his little brother, apologize, then dropped dead. It was his illness that claimed his life and Sasuke pretty much aggravated everything that led to his death.

ANYWAYS SORRY ABOUT THAT ADDITION TO THE DERAIL

I'm already a member of the CBUB group on Facebook so if anyone else joins/wants to bump me, feel free to poke me on Facebook or even send a message. Or just stalk me in the #UWT room on the Blitzed irc server.

Guest Ruinus

Well, it's nice to see that, even near the end, a topic can be so successfully derailed. :rolleyes:

It brings back wonderful memories.