Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 7
Ken Masters: 4

Guardian (Marvel Comics) vs. Captain Britain
MATCH SCORE
Guardian (Marvel Comics): 0
Captain Britain: 4

Match 12948 Tommy Oliver and Ninjor and Frankenstein's Monster (Power Rangers) vs. Spider-Man (Zombie) and Goldar and Zombies (Return of the Living Dead)

Venom 2009

Zombie Power Rangers: Part 4

--------

Previously: As it seems that the zombies were about to win, the Quantum Ranger had called for the Q-Rex. After the Q-Rex attacked the walking corpses, the Zombie Goldar and Zombie Spider-Man decided to getup, and teleported away to find more people to eat. As for the Zombie Power Rangers, they had called for the Shogun Megazord, Ninja MegaFalconzord, and Titanus to help them. But not only that, the Zombie Billy had entered a code in the Mighty Morphin Zord's system that stops the Command Center and the White Ranger from taking control over the Zords. As the three Mighty Morphin Zords were about to attack the Q-Rex, the Time Force Power Rangers had called for the Time Force Megazord and Time Shadow Megazord. While the two groups of Zords were ready to fight each other, the White Ranger and Ninjor teleported back to the Command Center to look for Spider-Man and Goldar.

--------

Note: This takes place during the same time as the Zord Fight from the last match.

--------

On the Moon at the Moon Palace, Lord Zedd, Rita Repulsa, and Master Vile had been watching the events on Earth. "I never thought I would see the day that the Power Rangers would become monsters themselfs." Rita said.

"Yes, but this is very bad for us as well. Those Future Power Rangers said that the zombies were going to start a Zombie Apocalypse that would destroy their future. If that happens, there be no way to conquer the Earth full of walking corpses that would want to eat us." Lord Zedd said.

"This is your two's fault!" Master Vile yelled at Lord Zedd and Rita Repulsa. "I told you to hold off your attacks on the Earth, until my master plan was finish. But because of your incompetence, Rito is now dead, and Goldar and the Power Rangers have become zombies."

"Hey, its not our fault that Spider-Man showed up! Our plan to destroy the Power Rangers was going just fine until he came along and started this Zombie Outbreak!" Lord Zedd yelled.

"By the way father, what is this master plan that your taking about?" Rita asked.

"My plan was to use the Orb of Doom. It would have turned back time on Earth, and turn those Power Rangers back into children, making them powerless." Master Vile said.

"That's your brilliant plan?! I tried that before, and that didn't go so well!" Lord Zedd yelled.

"But maybe we can use the Orb of Doom to erase this Zombie Outbreak from existence." Rita said.

"True, but unfortunately the Orb of Doom is still incomplete. I need a few days to finish it." Master Vile said.

"We don't have a few days. There's a good chance that those zombies will come up here to eat us. We need to destroy those zombies while we still have a chance." Lord Zedd said.

"Well I say we let those Future Power Rangers handle the Zombie Power Rangers. If we're lucky they will destroy one another. The last thing we need are two groups of Power Rangers." Rita said.

"So that only leaves Goldar and his new friend for us." Lord Zedd said.

"We will need to send a very powerful monster to destroy those two zombies along with anyone else who is infected with the zombie virus." Master Vile said.

"I know just the monster. This monster is so powerful, he almost destroyed the Power Rangers." Rita said to Lord Zedd and Master Vile. Then Rita yelled for "Finster!"

"Yes my Queen." Finster said as he entered the room.

"I need you to recreate the Frankenstein Monster." Rita said.

At the Command Center, Alpha was at the controls, doing a search for Spider-Man and Goldar.

Ninjor and Tommy, who had powered down his Ranger Form, were watching the fight between the Mighty Morphin Zords and the Time Force Zords on the Viewing Globe.

"Man, I still can't believe that this is happening. Goldar and Spider-Man are going to pay for what they done to my friends." Tommy said angry.

"I found them! They are in the city of Angel Grove. I will put it on the Viewing Globe." Alpha said, working on the controls.

On the Viewing Globe, it showed that Goldar and Spider-Man where in the city, attacking and eating people. However, they were not the only ones attacking the living. People that got bitten by Goldar and Spider-Man, became zombies themselves, and were eating the living, or infecting others with the zombie virus.

"Oh Man! Looks like Goldar and Spider-Man made some new friends!" Tommy yelled.

"We need to go over there and destroy all those zombies before they can eat, or infect anymore people." Ninjor said.

"Right, lets put an end to those walking corpses." Tommy said.

"Before you go Tommy, I what to give you something. Hold your hand up." Zordon said.

Tommy did what Zordon said and hold his hand up. Soon a sword appeared in Tommy's hand. "The Sword of Power!" Tommy yelled shocked.

"I know that the last time the Sword of Power was used, it was against us. But in our darkness hour, you will need its power." Zordon said.

"I won't let you down, Zordon. I will use the Swords power to put an end to this Zombie Outbreak." Tommy said.

"Also Tommy, you may what to go ahead and use the Metallic Armor. It will protect you from getting bitten by the zombies." Alpha said

"Good idea." Tommy said to Alpha. Then Tommy looked at Ninjor. "Ready to go Ninjor?"

"Ready when you are." Ninjor said.

"Good luck you two, and may the power protect you." Zordon said.

"Its Morphin Time! White Ranger Power!" Tommy yelled as he morphed into the White Ranger. "Metallic Armor Power Up!" Then the White Ranger was covered up by the Metallic Armor.

Soon after, the White Ranger and Ninjor teleported to the city, and got in front of Goldar and Spider-Man. "Well well, look who's here. I see you two are still with the living." Goldar said.

"This ends here, Goldar. We're going to stop you zombies once and for all." Ninjor said.

"Oh please, we have already beaten you both two times already. What makes you think you can win this time." Spider-Man said.

"Because we got this bad boy." The White Ranger said as he was holding the Sword of Power up.

"What?! Sword of Power! Gee, Zordon must be getting desperate if he gave you that weapon." Goldar said.

"So what if you got a bigger butter knife this time. We got new friends." Spider-Man said to the White Ranger and Ninjor. Then Spider-Man yelled, "Fresh Meat Everyone!"

Soon 50 More Zombies got together with Goldar and Spider-Man. Both the White Ranger and Ninjor were shocked to see how many zombies there were. But what shocked the White Ranger the most was seeing who was among the zombies. "Bulk and Skull?!" The White Ranger yelled.

That's right, Bulk and Skull were now zombies.

"Hey, there Tommy. Goldar told us that you were the White Ranger." Bulk said.

"And now were going to eat your brain." Skull said.

"Man, that's so wrong on so many levels." The White Ranger said.

But then appearing next to the White Ranger and Ninjor was the Frankenstein Monster. This shocked both the White Rangers and Ninjor as well as the zombies. "The Frankenstein Monster! What's he doing here!" The White Ranger yelled.

"Grrr... Lord Zedd and Rita wants all zombies to be destroyed." Frankenstein said.

"So Lord Zedd and Rita sends one of their monsters to kill us. After we take care of you three, those two are next on the menu." Goldar said.

"First ones to gets these three, gets to eat the best parts." Spider-Man said.

--------

So there you have it.

It's the White Ranger, Ninjor, and the Frankenstein Monster vs Zombie Spider-Man, Zombie Goldar, and 50 Zombie Humans.

More Notes:

-I'm using the 2-4-5 Trioxin Zombies to represent people that got infected by the Marvel Zombies Virus.

-Zombie Spider-Man doesn't have the Cosmic Powers. But he can use veins and arteries as webbing.

-Tommy/White Ranger is powered by the White Falcon Power Coin.

-Tommy/White Ranger is using the Sword of Power.

Here is information on the Sword of Power: http://powerrangers.wikia.com/wiki/Sword_of_Power

-Tommy/White Ranger has on the Metallic Armor.

Here is information on the Metallic Armor: http://powerrangers.wikia.com/wiki/Metallic_Armor

-I will post videos of the Sword of Power, the Metallic Armor, and Frankenstein Monster under the Callisto Post.

Who do you think will win?

Learn More About

Tommy Oliver

Read more about Tommy Oliver at Wikipedia

Official Site: Bandai America Links: Wikipedia Tommy Oliver site Power Rangers Central Green Ranger MySpace site

Frankenstein's Monster (Power Rangers)

Read more about Frankenstein's Monster (Power Rangers) at Wikipedia

Official Site: Saban Links: Wikipedia Writer's Guide To The PR Universe Power Rangers Universe

Ninjor

Read more about Ninjor at Wikipedia

Official Site: Saban Links: Wikipedia Writer's Guide To The PR Universe Power Rangers Universe

Zombies (Return of the Living Dead)

Read more about 2Zombies (Return of the Living Dead) at Wikipedia

Official Site: MGM studios Links: Wikipedia Trioxin-wikipedia imdb-Return of the Living Dead

Spider-Man (Zombie)

Read more about Spider-Man (Zombie) at Wikipedia

Official Site: Marvel Links: Wikipedia Marvel Database Marvel Universe

Goldar

Read more about Goldar at Wikipedia

Excellent work with the videos! This is exactly what I wanted you to do!

I think the the Frakenstien Monster can take care of the 50 zombies (with the occasional help). Tommy doesn't have to worry about getting infected with the metalic armor. He can probably beat Goldar now, especially with the Sword of Power (so glad you put a video up of that).

Spider-man will still be difficult for even Ninjor to tackle alone. But if he's the last man standing, he should be going down at last.

Yep I think Tommy, Ninjor, and Frankenstien Monster have a chance here. The Metallic armor is just like a mega boost for Tommy in his speed, strength, and durabilty. If anything he should take on Spider-man and Ninjor handles Goldar. Frankenstien Monster can handle the 50 zombies. I'm voting for team 1.

Pretty good set-up and good matchup, Venom.

I'd have to agree with DSM here. Tommy may indeed match up with Zombie Spidey better than Ninjor. Spidey may still have advantages in strength and maybe quickness, but with the Metallic Armor, the boosts in durability and overall power may balance things out for Tommy. I'm also sure Ninjor can handle zombie Goldar and Frank can handle the other zombies.

Match Final Results

USER RATINGS

B Good match and matchup.

A A+ for all the effort! leroypowell3

SCORE

Frankenstein's Monster (Power Rangers) and Ninjor and Tommy Oliver: 13

Zombies (Return of the Living Dead) and Goldar and Spider-Man (Zombie): 10

FPA: 3.5