Lilandra Neramani: 2
Agent L: 4

Rumble 20577 Baraka vs. Kollector
MATCH SCORE
Baraka: 3
Kollector: 2

The Walking Dead Topic

ThePhenomenalOne

I mean, hell, just look at what happened with Morgan. They tied him up, he got loose, and stabbed Rick in the chest. And that was someone he knew. Can you really blame the guy, for not wanting to pick up a stranger?

Guest Hayesmeister5651

I'd say killing a walker version of your loved one, would be easier than putting a bullet in a fresh corpse.

Eh. I don't know. It's tough for me to say, which one would be easier than the other. Twice Morgan has failed to do, what you claim to be easier. His wife, in the show. His son, in the comic.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

Honestly, if my son was turned, I'd probably keep him like the Governor did with his daughter.

Heh. I'd probably swing the other way. But that could just be, because I don't have kids. I can't imagine it would be easy, but it's like their souls aren't there, anymore. Just more of an empty shell, that wants to take a bite out of you.

Oh, joy. Three more episodes of filler. I've noticed a pattern here, which I may have already pointed out, at one point. But they spend a whole season, at one place. Why should this season be any different? So, four more hours at the prison.

Guest silversurfer092

Yeah, I'm sorry, but this show pisses me off now. It moves so god damn slow. The past two episodes have done nothing. Completely nothing. Them going back to find Morgan was incredibly stupid. In the comics, something actually happened. I basically zoned out for most of that episode and guess what I missed? NOTHING. Then last night's episode was entirely useless except it showed that Andrea is somewhat conflicted and that the Governor's Doctor might have a heart and that Rick and the Governor still hate each other. I also got all of those three things from watching next week's preview. Seriously, the show is starting to suck.

I must say episode 13 of season 3 was not very exciting. I'm sure the show will get better again. I just wish they would end this governor war thing and go back to surviving and dealing with walkers. So far I liked season 2 the most.

Yeah, I'm sorry, but this show pisses me off now. It moves so god damn slow. The past two episodes have done nothing. Completely nothing. Them going back to find Morgan was incredibly stupid. In the comics, something actually happened. I basically zoned out for most of that episode and guess what I missed? NOTHING. Then last night's episode was entirely useless except it showed that Andrea is somewhat conflicted and that the Governor's Doctor might have a heart and that Rick and the Governor still hate each other. I also got all of those three things from watching next week's preview. Seriously, the show is starting to suck.

Heh. I think they're just trying to pad it out, to the season finale. Which will, hopefully, be good. But still, it's annoying to have these pointless episodes. I mean, seriously, a peace talk? Governor don't want no peace; he wants Michonne and everyone else dead.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

I like it when they slow down the episodes so you can really appreciate the acting. The guy that plays Morgan was great last week, and this week too I just loved the tension between Rick and the govnah.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

I think fans like surfer, just want action 24/7, but if you had action all the time, you wouldn't appreciate it. Joy wouldn't feel so good if it wasn't for pain.

I am so immersed with this show I have no problem with the characters just interacting for a whole episode. Simply cause the acting is phenomenal.

Before this episode, I really didn't like Martinez, but now I see he is an okay guy who lost his family. He falls in line because he is a soldier, it is what he is best at. By the look on his face, he looked uncomfortable about double crossing Rick's group. The past couple episodes, I have grown to like Milton. He is a good guy, but he just wants to survive, that's why he is with the govnah.

Guest silversurfer092

Action 24/7 isn't necessary, but action is necessary and we haven't gotten real action in a while.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

I'd have to disagree, this week didn't have much action in it, no doubt. Last week's episode "Clear" had some good action in it. We got see how creative Morgan is with his traps, and there was a decent amount of zombies dying, and you had Morgan attacking Rick. Plus again, Lennie James(Morgan) was great.

The season opener, "The Suicide King" had plenty of action. When the group saved Merle and Daryl.

The following episode "Home" had the Governor attacking the prison. Plus watching Merle and Daryl do their own thing was cool, and I loved the dialogue between the brother's when Merle saw Daryl's back.

"I Ain't a Judas" didn't have much action in it.

So we are 5 episodes into the second half of the third season, and 3 out of 5 episodes had plenty of action in my opinion.

Guest Darxeth

I dunno about you guys, but I'm tired of seeing the group fight humans. I want to see the group struggle against zombies constantly. I wanna see scenes like when Rick was in Atlanta and barley survived a horde by climbing into the tank. Or when Rick and Shane were ambushed by walkers and Shane fled to the bus only to be saved by Rick.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

I think that is the point of this season. The living are much more of a threat then the slow ass zombies.

My prediction for next week is that Andrea gets Tyrese and the black chick to join the prison group, but the two white guys(the ones that wanted to rob Carol and Carl) will stay with the governor.

Guest Darxeth

I know it's the point of this season, I just wish they wouldn't dwell on it. We get it Kirkman, Humans are a threat too. Now let's get more zombies.

Although realistically speaking, if a Zombie outbreak were to occur, it wouldn't be anything like this show. Seriously, maggots would be our best friends.