MATCH SCORE
Guardian (Marvel Comics): 0
Captain Britain: 4

Match 12921 The Hulk vs. Beast (Disney)

Guest HulkSmashSpammers

Guest HulkSmashSpammers

In another multi-verse...

11/02/12

The Beast was scarfing down some roast beef. Centuries later and still, the Beast had not broken the spell. It was more savage and uncivilized than it had been centuries ago, as well as more depressed. He had lived as an immortal Beast for over 600 years, but all those 600 years, he had the same nightmare...one that no matter how powerful he was, he never had the strength to shake away...

"GET OUT!!!"

The Beast bellowed at the beautiful brunette woman for intruding in the West Wing.

"Where are you going?" asked Lumiere.

"Anywhere's better than here!" cried Belle.

Belle had had enough. Despite these unusual servants who had told her again and again, "He's not a bad guy", it was, without a shadow of a doubt, too hard for her to believe.

Belle rode on her steed as fast as she could through the cold winds of the world outside of the Beast's gargantuous castle. Finally, she fell off.

When the Beast arrived, he saw some wolves walking off, their heads turned away from him.

He saw two things that completely shocked him. He saw a horse with gaping, yet empty eyes, and some huge tears in his stomach, where he could see that some flesh had been torn out of him. But the second thing he saw was worst of all. It was Belle. Her limbs had been torn apart and dark red blood was stained at her mouth. Her eyes, once beautiful, were now pale and lifeless. Her clothes torn almost completely apart.

The Beast loudly roared in shock at the sight of the woman as his last hope that had been stripped from him by this cold pack of wolves.

The Beast was savoring his large dinner. But it wouldn't last long.

Dr. Bruce Banner walked into this ancient castle on this freezing cold night. He was relieved to have finally found some shelter, still living his days with "that monster" inside him. And not having a shirt to wear didn't make things any easier for him

He walked upstairs and found himself a very soft bedroom. Desperate for some rest, he rolled into the bed and immediately, his eyes got heavier, and heavier, until he had fallen asleep.

But then he woke up with a start. The door burst open and the Beast roared at him loudly.

"Why did you come here?" asked the Beast.

Bruce rolled out of the bed and backed away.

"What the hell are you? Get away from me!" cried Bruce as he ran out the hole where the door had been.

Bruce ran hastily down the stairs, but the Beast made chase. As Bruce made it down the last step, the Beast made one last jump and tackled him.

"YOU WILL STAY OUT OF MY CASTLE!!" it cried.

"Please! Don't make me angry! You don't wanna know what's inside!"

Bruce had warned the Beast too late. Thus, his skin turned into a dark green hue and his shirt and pants were torn to shreds. The Hulk bellowed with an astounding amount of rage:

"FURRY MAN LEAVE HULK ALONE!!"

Good story, but Beast becomes a brown, furry smear on the walls.

While a human that could maybe lift a ton at most (Gaston) gave Beast a good fight, the Hulk's strength ranges anywhere between a 100-tonner and a planet-buster.

Even at Hulk's weakest, Beast wouldn't leave a scratch on him.

Guest Darksaiyajin345

Good story, but Beast becomes a brown, furry smear on the walls.

While a human that could maybe lift a ton at most (Gaston) gave Beast a good fight, the Hulk's strength ranges anywhere between a 100-tonner and a planet-buster.

Even at Hulk's weakest, Beast wouldn't leave a scratch on him.

What about Kingdom Hearts Beast maybe a lil better? (Doubt it but meh)

Meh, the average Heartless/Nobody definitely ≠ Hulk. Besides, Sora did most of the work against them anyway.

Guest Darksaiyajin345

Meh, the average Heartless/Nobody definitely ≠ Hulk. Besides, Sora did most of the work against them anyway.

Well it was mostly a maybe he puts up a slightly better fight against the weakest Hulk. And to be fair he did fight Xemnes (KHFM) and Xaldin (KH2) but he was in game with Sora so we don't know how much he did.

Lou's Hulk would be a better match up, I think. I mean, even though it's a stomp, I'm rating this an A. It was solid in grammar and spelling, and it had a story to it. I just wish there was a little bit more story, but as I said, no major complaints.

Guest skadoosh

Hulk at any level would destroy Beast. But this -

Kingdom Hearts Beast vs Lou Ferrigno Hulk??? o.O

- is a good idea. I reckon Beast might even win this fight, maybe.

Hulk at any level would destroy Beast. But this -

- is a good idea. I reckon Beast might even win this fight, maybe.

i have not played any of the Kingdom Hearts games, so i have no knowledge about that version of Beast.

Guest skadoosh

I understand that the version of Beast in kingdom Hearts is basically the same but slightly boosted, so he could be more of a challenge to the version of the Hulk that Lou played.

Guest skadoosh

Square Pickle decides what he meant by "Lou Ferigno Hulk", not anyone else, and it's safe to assume he meant the one he actually played rather than just voiced.

Guest Square Pickle

Square Pickle decides what he meant by "Lou Ferigno Hulk", not anyone else, and it's safe to assume he meant the one he actually played rather than just voiced.

Yes. I meant the Hulk played by Ferigno. The ones he voiced would STOMP, like Nova said.

Guest skadoosh

Yes. I meant the Hulk played by Ferigno. The ones he voiced would STOMP, like Nova said.

I thought so. It makes more sense, obviously. I think Ferigno-Hulk would give Disney's Beast a good fight, and might win, but i'm not sure.

Who the hell would hear the statement "Lou Ferrigno Hulk" and automatically jump to the Avengers version? I mean, I know he voiced him and everything, but seriously?

Exactly what i thought.

Guest HulkSmashSpammers

Beast (Marvel) vs. Beast (Disney) would have been more evenly matched. Interesting idea, though.

Sorry, sir. But Im not too familiar with the X-Men. Hard to admit, but true. Watching the series will be my homework.