X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Hulk v. Doomsday

Guest MarvelFan15

Guest Adam Safran
You are correct Adam he has been turned into a jobber basically lately....however OP states that this is classic DD, meaning IMO Death of Superman era.

Uhm.. Where he was hit by a helicopter firing 50 caliber machinegun rounds, hurt by a Hellfire Missile, random blasts from the base human booster gold, and basically only 'won' against Supes due to as much editoritorial insistence as OMD, but much better written?

I remember scans of their second fight - Supes basically dancing around DD at FTL while punching him in the same place at superspeed and DD unable to hit him at all and screaming in berserk fury due to his oppoent beinge ntirely unassaiblle tto him aside from the occasional lucky shot.

Guest Ghost Tiger

I concede as I am not a big Doomsday fan and am not extremely well versed in his feats, you have proven my original argument wrong. I still think it would be a helluva fight with DD winning until Hulks rage and power grew.

Haha Marvel Man I will respond to points 1 and 2 since the others mean basically nothing to this battle.

#1. Fighting someone fast doesn't make you fast but logically unless you can move somewher ein the ballpark of the same speed as them you shouldn't be able to consistently get hits on them.

#2. Doomsday may have to die to get stronger but his base strength right now is much higher than Hulks.

#3. Doomsday still has a very impressive healing factor, he doesn't have to die to heal, he has to die to adapt.

1. You responded to 1, 2, & 3.

2. This is debateable, but even if Doomsday starts stronger, Hulk gets stronger the longer they fight. The angrier Hulk gets, the stronger he gets!!!

3. I have never seen Doomsday's healing factors. To my knowledge, he has none. He's just tough. Hulk is tougher!

Guest Adam Safran
1. You responded to 1, 2, & 3.

2. This is debateable, but even if Doomsday starts stronger, Hulk gets stronger the longer they fight. The angrier Hulk gets, the stronger he gets!!!

3. I have never seen Doomsday's healing factors. To my knowledge, he has none. He's just tough. Hulk is tougher!

Doomsday has no real strength feats in his first incarnation other than 'can hurt Superman'. This is also 90's pre-resurrection Superman, whom is rather depowered compared to what he's done in the last decade or so. And Superman also fought him very dumbly in their first encounter - matching him in physical force and grappling rather than using the full extent of his powers or going for a ring out or immobilization. Every single fight since Supes has pretty much murked him. Arguably, Doomsday 'killing' Supes at all going on how the fight went and feats exhibited is.. Well, arguable as total PIS in my opinion.

Guest HulkSmash9
I don't have any scans right now but it's only logical that Doomsday has speed and reflexes to combat and stalemate Superman who is immensely faster than Hulk. Also Hulks base durability and strength are no where in Doomsdays league. Doomsday was strong enough to severely injure superman and his strength was at least equal to Superman's. Doomsday has already died from brute force against Superman so it would at least take an amount of strength significantly mor epowerful than Superman's to kill him again.

Now, if its WWH? Doomsday has a slight disadvantage. Hulk will just go over the top angry like he did in WWH and will destroy Doomsday. Also Hulks durability Hulk has taken a full nova blast from the Human Torch in WWH NO.5, Hulks strength will eventualy surpass Supes and Doomsday, also it depends on the incarnation of Hulk being used, like for example WWH can easily surpass Doomsday, mindless Hulk has already surpassed Doomsday, Savage Hulk needs to get angry to surpass Doomsday, Joe Fixit will lose due to a low base strength level, Prof Hulk will start off well but will sucumb to Doomsday.

You still need proof? check this link with all of the above

Hulks abilities

Guest HulkSmash9
Now, if its WWH? Doomsday has a slight disadvantage. Hulk will just go over the top angry like he did in WWH and will destroy Doomsday. Also Hulks durability Hulk has taken a full nova blast from the Human Torch in WWH NO.5, Hulks strength will eventualy surpass Supes and Doomsday, also it depends on the incarnation of Hulk being used, like for example WWH can easily surpass Doomsday, mindless Hulk has already surpassed Doomsday, Savage Hulk needs to get angry to surpass Doomsday, Joe Fixit will lose due to a low base strength level, Prof Hulk will start off well but will sucumb to Doomsday.

You still need proof? check this link with all of the above

Hulks abilities

Also has Doomsdqy done this? Hulk lifting 150 tons

Or this!! note that this Grey Hulk, a weaker hulk incarnnation. Grey Hulk destroying a meteor 3 times denser and larger than earth