X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Team Supermen vs Team Hulks

Guest Cosmic Deadpool

Guest Artemis Entreri
Artemis I was sure you knew that Crossovers ar enon-canon and therefor do not count. Things in crossovers are screwy because neither company wants their character to lose and also it was fan voted which means it is even less reliable.

I did know that! I mean I run a comic store! But I only referenced the crossover to show that even in the reign of Pre_ Crisis Hulk was still held in comparison to him. I was asking simply, how is this possible if Supes sneezed SS away!

I truly am a Hulk fan (not Fanboy) but I know Pre-Crisis could beat Hulk with all his Uber powers and speed. What I need everyone to understand is that the only way ANYONE beats Hulk of any incarnation is fast! Hopefully a one shot!

If not and they stand and trade blows.....Hulk Smashes! Simple as that!

Guest Ghost Tiger

No the reason Superman consistantly wins is that he is consistently better. His feats speak for themselves, besides what is really stoppping Supes from just tossing Hulk into space? Supes is FTL, Hulk shouldnt stand a chance.

Guest MarvelFan15
No the reason Superman consistantly wins is that he is consistently better. His feats speak for themselves, besides what is really stoppping Supes from just tossing Hulk into space? Supes is FTL, Hulk shouldnt stand a chance.

It was a joke, in case you didn't know. :lol:

Guest boston_celtics
Artemis I was sure you knew that Crossovers ar enon-canon and therefor do not count. Things in crossovers are screwy because neither company wants their character to lose and also it was fan voted which means it is even less reliable.

The only cross-over I know off that was fan voted was Marvel vs. DC, where DC was horribly cheated.

WW vs Storm.

Spider-Man vs. Superboy

Lobo vs. Wolverine.

All total crap.

JLA/Avengers (Avengers/JLA?) was not fan voted, and thus was much better. MUCH BETTER. It is one of the best super-hero action comics I have ever read.

Guest boston_celtics

Oh yes, and the Superman in Marvel vs. DC was post-crisis, because Marvel vs. DC WAS Post-crisis (Crisis on Infinite Earths-1986, Marvel vs. DC-1996)

Guest Ghost Tiger

I'll agree fan voting is absolute crap....and Marvel Man sorry I didnt see the smiley showing you were joking :lol:

Guest MarvelFan15
I'll agree fan voting is absolute crap....and Marvel Man sorry I didnt see the smiley showing you were joking :o

I'm MarvelFan, dammit! :lol:

Guest Cosmic Deadpool

Note to all:

Just wanted to thank you guys for the comments.. To be totally honest, when I decided to do this match I was more intersted in getting a good convo going. You've all done that.. In spades. I appreciate you guys taking the time out despite the fact that I didn't bother with a storyline... you guys are awesome..and thanks again for playing.. Now back to the heat.. :lol:

Guest Austo191
Hmm maybe I should have added Batman(Adam West) to the Hulk team and armed himwith his array of "anti-(fill in the blanks") sprays.. Hahaha
You really should of added Adam West to Hulk's team. He could of sprayed his whole team with anti-any version of Superman spray, and the Supermen couldn't even touch them.

Umm...Yeah, I've seen the scan. Do you have something to confirm it is post-crisis, new Earth Superman? Otherwise, that feat is moot.

From what I heard that was Superman 1 Million. So of course he would be able to do that being sundipped for... well for however many years/decades/centuries/Millenia?

Guest MarvelFan15
From what I heard that was Superman 1 Million. So of course he would be able to do that being sundipped for... well for however many years/decades/centuries/Millenia?

Not to mention being the desendant of a 5th dimensional imp...

Guest Diskyr

Pre-Crisis Superman stomps them hard while the others laugh their asses off sipping a nice cup of warm lemon tea