X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Team Supermen vs Team Hulks

Guest Cosmic Deadpool

Guest Cosmic Deadpool

Ok guys..this is a barebones setup no fight prep only out and out slugfest..

Team 1

Pre-Crisis Superman, Post-Crisis Superman, Superboy Prime Superboy, And Black Zero vs

Team 2

Savage Hulk, Professor Hulk,Joe Fixit, World War Hulk, and the Maestro

Fight to the death...

Who wins?

Guest Adam Safran
Ok guys..this is a barebones setup no fight prep only out and out slugfest..

Team 1

Pre-Crisis Superman, Post-Crisis Superman, Superboy Prime Superboy, And Black Zero vs

Team 2

Savage Hulk, Professor Hulk,Joe Fixit, World War Hulk, and the Maestro

Fight to the death...

Who wins?

Uhm.. Pre-Crisis Supes develops Super-psychiatry powers and calms them all down to their nromal state.

Guest Cosmic Deadpool
Uhm.. Pre-Crisis Supes develops Super-psychiatry powers and calms them all down to their nromal state.

Hmm maybe I should have added Batman(Adam West) to the Hulk team and armed himwith his array of "anti-(fill in the blanks") sprays.. Hahaha

Guest Adam Safran
Hmm maybe I should have added Batman(Adam West) to the Hulk team and armed himwith his array of "anti-(fill in the blanks") sprays.. Hahaha

Just.. Nothing at all any of the Hulks can do to Pre-Crisis Supes. Even assuming that they can take on any of the other Supes (which is in and of itself a debate I rather doubt).. Hulk just has nowhere NEAR the strength feats of Superman.. I mean.. Towing planets at FTL, moving so fast he outruns time and death, and such..

Guest Artemis Entreri

In all fairness the Supermen have the upper hand in total power.....Yet I'm picking the Hulks team because their collective powers of intellect way out class the Supes!

Of course all you DC fans will say *fake word* but it is one, out of character for supes to do....And two no matter how hard hit or how many times. Four of the five Hulks will get stronger and more immune until they catch on of the Supes. Then it's curtains for the Boy scout.

In the end it comes down to Maestro vs. Pre Crisis! And WW Hulk And Savage Hulk fighting SBP and Black Zero!

Prof Hulk may press on in the battle but Joe Fixit dies quite quickly I'm afraid! This I think The Hulks win out but by the skin on their teeth!

Guest Ghost Tiger

Haha no, none of the Hulks are going to be able to even touch Pre- Crisis Superman, he is simply too fast.

Also Kryptonians are one of the most advanced and intelligent societies in the Universe, the Hulks do not have an intelligence advantage.

Can any of the Hulks survive in space?

Also basically all of the Supes have planet busting feats, you dont think an attack that would bust a planet would phase the Hulks?

Guest Adam Safran

Pre-Crisis Superman.. Sneezes,a nd ends up blowing all of Team Hulk into deep space. Given the Hulks htemselves only weigh under half a ton apiece, and his superbreath is Class 100, he can use that for a ringout.

Guest boston_celtics
Haha no, none of the Hulks are going to be able to even touch Pre- Crisis Superman, he is simply too fast.

Also Kryptonians are one of the most advanced and intelligent societies in the Universe, the Hulks do not have an intelligence advantage.

Also basically all of the Supes have planet busting feats, you dont think an attack that would bust a planet would phase the Hulks?

Although I agree with you on the fact that PC Superman can kill all of them with ease...

I don't really see how Kryptonians being smart makes Superman smart. Superman seems to have average inteligence, seeing as he is outsmarted by Lex and Batman.

Guest Artemis Entreri

That's why Batman trumps Supes intellectually! Just like Banner would which four of the Hulks has Banners mind!

Hulk can survive in space for a very very long time without breathing! So yes!

Hulk has survived countless eath shattering blows from the like of Thanos, Gladiator, Sentry, and Surfer! And he can deal it out too!

Guest Cosmic Deadpool
Pre-Crisis Superman.. Sneezes,a nd ends up blowing all of Team Hulk into deep space. Given the Hulks htemselves only weigh under half a ton apiece, and his superbreath is Class 100, he can use that for a ringout.

Hahaha I can just see it.. HA HA HA CHOOOO BAADOOOM *Hulks are sent flying

Savage Hulk: *heard as hurtling into space* "Hulk Smaaaaaaash?"

Guest Ghost Tiger

First of all you can't compare Bruce Banner and Bruce Wayne intellectually. Sure Bruce Banner is one of the smartest SCIENTISTS in the world, but he doesn't have near the combat intelligence, tactical acuity or detective skills of Batman. They are smart in different ways so that isn't a valid comparison and yes Superman is Super smart, he has outwitted Braniac and Lex Luthor on occasion and played chess to a standstill with Braniac before.

Hulk has never demonstrated strength on Pre-Crisis Superman level. Can survive in space long periods of time? The Superman team is in no hurry, they can wait.

Guest Adam Safran

Superman sneezes, sends Hulk into low orbit. Pre-Crisis Superman then decides that half of the Hulks will be women, and the other half will be gorillas, and marries them off to one another for the Space SuperPope.

Guest Ghost Tiger

I really don't see how the Hulks stand a chance here....they are grounded bricks who are less than Superman in nearly every aspect imaginable.

Guest Artemis Entreri
Superman sneezes, sends Hulk into low orbit. Pre-Crisis Superman then decides that half of the Hulks will be women, and the other half will be gorillas, and marries them off to one another for the Space SuperPope.

If I remeber correctly Hulks been around far long enough time to be compared to Pre Crisis Supes in the past! Not Maestro or WW Hulk.......Just Savage "not so smart" Hulk. Back then ( I'm showing my age) The writers could not decide who'd win! So they did a crossover and asked people to vote......

Of course Superman won....Do to have more fans! So I pose this question to the "Marvel Challenged" If Pre-Crisis is so powerful why is even being compared to Savage Hulk!?!

Lastly Maestro and WW Hulk vastly out class Savage so maybe this is a stomp in the Hulks favor!!!!!!

That is if the Supermen are smart they will fly light speeds away!

Guest Ghost Tiger

None of that is fact....you are going on opinion and speculation. Pre-Crisis Supes feats are clearly greater than any version of Hulks end of story.

Guest Adam Safran

Pre-Crisis Superman is actually a pretty smart scientist. Or he can suddenly becomeone. Either is canon. The other Supes act as meatshields while he builds a Gamma Siphon machine at superspeed. And then depowers the Hulks. Or he just works on battlefield removal at FTL and spacetosses them, assuming this isn't 'to the death'. Or he just remains invulnerable to their hits and calms them down enough to transform them. Or sees that most of the Hulks hate one another or are paranoid and turns them against oen naother.

Guest Artemis Entreri
None of that is fact....you are going on opinion and speculation. Pre-Crisis Supes feats are clearly greater than any version of Hulks end of story.

Speculation? Opinon???? I hold in my hands both crossovers!

It's fact and In one Marvel and DC made folks vote! In the other Marvel got punked as usually and Superman won again only it turned out that the Hulk was only a Android!

If you really think Hulk has no WTF! Feats you are sorely mistaken!

He's (as grey Hulk) destroyed a meteor three times the size and density of earth in one blow!

He's Thunderclapped and destroyed a whole dimension

He one punched Mephisto, Thanos, and Surfer!

He held up a 500 billion ton mountain

He took a single step and caused a earthquake that almost sunder the eastern seaboard!

That is to name only a handful!

Guest Ghost Tiger

Actually it does say to the death i believ ein the OP....thats why I didn't mention BFR or BFD earlier.

Guest boston_celtics

Artemis, I'm a big Hulk fan. I argue for Hulk whenever it is Hulk vs. Superman.

But this is Pre-Crisis Superman. Pre-Crisis. The one who can SNEEZE AWAY SOLAR SYSTEMS.

Guest Ghost Tiger

Artemis I was sure you knew that Crossovers ar enon-canon and therefor do not count. Things in crossovers are screwy because neither company wants their character to lose and also it was fan voted which means it is even less reliable.

Guest MarvelFan15

Umm....Well, in the crossover, Hulk was gaining strength at a rate that made Pre-crisis Supes afraid...Not sure if that counts here though. :lol:

Guest MarvelFan15
Artemis, I'm a big Hulk fan. I argue for Hulk whenever it is Hulk vs. Superman.

But this is Pre-Crisis Superman. Pre-Crisis. The one who can SNEEZE AWAY SOLAR SYSTEMS.

Being powered up in the first place, then yeah.

Guest Ghost Tiger

Even modern Superman's strength is in the quintillions, that is beyond what I have ever seen Hulk accomplish.

Superman could do the same to Mephisto, Thanos and SS.

Guest MarvelFan15
Artemis I was sure you knew that Crossovers ar enon-canon and therefor do not count. Things in crossovers are screwy because neither company wants their character to lose and also it was fan voted which means it is even less reliable.

And that, sir, is why Superman wins all the time: Unreliable fan votes. :lol:

Guest MarvelFan15
Even modern Superman's strength is in the quintillions, that is beyond what I have ever seen Hulk accomplish.

Superman could do the same to Mephisto, Thanos and SS.

Umm...Yeah, I've seen the scan. Do you have something to confirm it is post-crisis, new Earth Superman? Otherwise, that feat is moot.