MATCH SCORE
Maui (Moana): 4
Skar King: 1

Rumble 12234 Mr Immortal vs. Saint of Killers

Guest Shoggoth breeder

Learn More About

Mr Immortal

Read more about Mr Immortal at Wikipedia

Official Site: Marvel Inc Links: Wikipedia Great lake Avengers website Marvel universe, Mr Immortal

Saint of Killers

Read more about Saint of Killers at Wikipedia

Official Site: Vertigo Comics Links: Saint of Killers' Wiki Article Preacher's Divinity Preacher Comic Wiki Article

Guest MarvelFan15

Someone with a healing factor survived getting shot by SOK once, IIRC. So, yeah, he could probably manage it.

Guest skadoosh

Someone with a healing factor survived getting shot by SOK once, IIRC. So, yeah, he could probably manage it.

I didn't actually know that, but it reinforces my original response. He dies, then comes back.

Guest Pseudonym

That was before Ennis had finalized SOK's character. I guess I would declare it non-canon. It doesn't fit what we know about either character.

Guest Pseudonym

Well no. Most things that kill people, kill people for good. That's what death means. Mr Immortal's schtick is that he comes back from the dead.

Guest skadoosh

Lots of people can come back from the dead. If the guns are supposed to kill you no matter what, then they would kill someone who could come back to life, normally, for good.

Guest Redemption X

There's a reason he is called "The SAINT of All Killers", as opposed to "The Master of Killing" or "The Champion of Killers".

His guns are divinely blessed. They carry the power of God Himself.

Mister Immortal is just a mutant. There's no way that mutated genetic codes can override the will of God.

The Saint of Killers shoot Mister Immortal, he dies and stays dead.

If you want someone who can contend with the guns of the Saint of All Killers, you need someone on God's level, like Q (from "Star Trek") or Pennywise or Eternity. Not a mere mutant.

Guest Pseudonym
Mister Immortal is just a mutant. There's no way that mutated genetic codes can override the will of God.

How do you know this? What are you talking about? They're both fictional characters. Of course a mutant can override the will of God. This is fiction. Literally anything can happen constrained only by human imagination. Mister Immortal's power is that after he dies, he comes back to life. But you say that wouldn't happen if we was killed by a Godly weapon. Why? On what grounds? Preacher's universe's gods are nothing like any gods you know of.

This makes no sense. There aren't even variables to talk about here. It's irresistable force meets immovable object. They can't both exist as absolutes in the same universe. You can pick which ever you want to win, vote for whichever, it doesn't matter. Just in terms of real debate there is no answer.

Guest Redemption X

"A is A. And in whatever universe he calls home, Luthor is Luthor."

God is God no matter what universe we are talking about. The omly difference is that the Preacher God is evil. And being evil doesn't make Him any less powerful.

Guest potterpuppetpals

Mr Immortal isn't classed as the same type of mutant as Wolverine or Magneto, since he's the first human to have evolved past death itself. I should think he could probably survive, since he isn't just a 'mere mutant'.

Guest sirmethos

There's a reason he is called "The SAINT of All Killers", as opposed to "The Master of Killing" or "The Champion of Killers".

His guns are divinely blessed. They carry the power of God Himself.

The Saint of Killers shoot Mister Immortal, he dies and stays dead.

If you want someone who can contend with the guns of the Saint of All Killers, you need someone on God's level, like Q (from "Star Trek") or Pennywise or Eternity. Not a mere mutant.

In a single post, you have managed to show a complete lack of understanding of, not just one, but 6 different characters. Including the Saint of Killers, God from the universe of the SoK, Q, Pennywise and Eternity.

Impressive.

Guest Redemption X

Then enlighten me.

Explain exactly why I don't understand thse characters.

It's better if you explain what I don't understand about something instead of saying "you just don't understand". That way, you can help me understand better.

Guest force_echo

It's better if you explain what I don't understand about something instead of saying "you just don't understand". That way, you can help me understand better.

Trust me, we've tried. Time and time again. But apparently you have to have a modicum of intelligence to be able to significantly learn anything, therefore it's usually a fruitless endeavor.