Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 10958 Thunder Megazord vs. The Technodrome

leroypowell3

Don't care about the story? GO TO THE LAST SECTION TO SEE THE PARAMATERS OF THE FIGHT.

Previously, in an attempt to trace the steps of their renegade comrade, Aisha (the second Yellow Power Ranger), Zack and Billy, the Black and Blue Rangers infiltrated and AIM research facility and engaged two Foot Elite. The Shredder was furious because the Power Rangers now had access to The Foot's plans. It is safe to assume that The Shredder intends to do something about this...

"I'm a little concerned about what we found." Billy started bringing it up on the computer. "When Zack and I broke into the AIM facility, I downloaded all that I could. It looks like The Foot had contracted AIM to build them a weapon. It's called the Technodrome."

Looking over his shoulder, Jason narrowed his eyes at the screen.

"It's only a blueprint," Billy explained. "But if The Foot wants it, then it has to be dangerous."

"We can't deal with that now." Jason pulled back. "We're hot on Aisha's trail. If she finds Hordak, she going to need our help."

"I think she made it clear that she doesn't want our help." Trini, the original Yellow Ranger declared.

"Don't be so hard on her," Jason said as gently as he could. "Aisha's a good Ranger. She won't go too far."

Trini didn't look like she believed that.

"So what's our next move?" Billy asked as he shut down the computer.

"Tommy and the Zeo team are going to be released from the hospital soon. They won't be in top shape but seeing them okay will help simmer Aisha down. Plus, Zordon has called in TJ's Turbo team. Once we're all together, we can take on Hordak again, once and for all."

"And then we can deal with The Foot?" asked Billy.

Jason smiled and put a hand on his shoulder. "And then we can deal with The Foot."

At that moment the alarms sounded and Jason, Trini and Billy joined Zack and Kimberly in the power chamber.

"What's going on?" asked Jason.

"Something's attacking the city!" Kimberly told him, her eyes fixed on the screen.

"It just came right out of the ground and started blasting stuff!" said Zack.

"Oh no!" Billy gasped with revelation. "That's the Technodrome! The Foot must be trying to draw us out!"

"Then let's not keep them waiting!" Jason said boldly. "It's morphin' time!"

Since the original Megazord had been destroyed by Godzilla during the fight with Hordak, all five Rangers were glad to utilize the more powerful Thunderzords. They immediatly formed the Thunder Megazord but were a little stunned at how much bigger the Technodrome was than even their mighty robot. It was like a person standing up to a tank!

"Don't get discouraged, guys!" Jason told his fellow Rangers. "The bigger they are, the harder they fall!"

Just a straight battle to save Angel Grove. Which machine get's destroyed?

Finally! The Technodrome is in a match! :D

I give the set-up a Good!

For the match up, the Technodrome has a lot of firepower, which will blast the Thunder Megazord apart. Also, in Season 2 of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, the Thunder Megazord always get knock around a lot. So I think the Technodrome will win this.