X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 10955 The Incredibles vs. Brotherhood of Mutants

Guest Redemption X

Guest Redemption X

The Brotherhood of Mutants break into a secret goverment facility in Metroville.

After killing several soldiers, guards and scientists, the Brotherhood moves towards their objective: the Perpertual Matter Generator

"My brothers, we stand on the brink of victory! The humans claim that they use this advanced invention to rid the world of hunger and overpopulation! But I know the truth! The humans will use this machine to create an infinite supply of weapons so they can exterminate the mutant race! Well, I won't stand for it! We will use the very weapon created to annhilate us to annihilate them! The human reign will be over, and the mutants will inherit this world!" says Magneto

The Brotherhood hears a plane arriving. They assume it's just another military jet, but it turns out to be the Incrediplane, and out of it come Mister Incredible, Elastigirl, Violet and Dash.

"Give it up, Magneto! You and your Brotherhood won't win this time!" says Mister Incredible

"Come with us quietly, or else we will use extreme force on you!" says Elastigirl

"Is that so? It is no longer enough to for humans to use my fellow mutants to protect them, now they have to use enhanced humans? Very well. Let this be known, superhumans: since you are not mutants, I have no pity or sympathy for you. Thus, you have just walked into your graves!" says Magneto

"Oh yeah? Well, think again, creepo!" says Violet

"Yeah! Let's kick buckethead and his band of freaks right into next Sunday!" says Dash

"What did you call us, runt?" says Sabertooth

"Nobody calls us 'freaks' and lives!" says Mystique

"BROTHERHOOD, ATTACK!" says Magneto

So, it's:

-Mister Incredible

-Violet

-Dash

-Elastigirl

VS

-Magneto

-Sabretooth

-Mystique

-Toad

-Destiny

-Pyro

-Avalanche

-Lady Mastermind

-Fever Pitch

-Chimera

So, who wins this?

Pretty good set-up, Redemption.

The Brotherhood take this, though. Things might have been interesting if Magneto wasn't here, but Erik will definitely solo the Incredibles.

Guest Ethan

I don't know why everyone is saying this would be an easy win for the brotherhood. None of them can match Mr. Incredibles strength. I see him fighting Sabretooth and just beating the tar out of him while others like Toad hop around doing little to impact the two's fight.

Who can break Violet's force Field?

none of them can see invisible.

Both Elastigirl and Mr. Incredible are very experienced fighters and the whole family fights well together.

Dash is a speedster, again no counter for it on the Brotherhood's side.

Most of the brotherhood are one-shot wonders. A guy who shoots dirt, a guy who shoots fire, etc.

Magneto is definitely the major here. But he's been beat by a weak group in the original X-men.

Guest leroypowell3

Look. The Increadibles are not that powerful a team in the larger Super Hero community. The Brotherhood outnumbers them. Destiny can forsee Dashes movments and predeict when Violet is going to strike. True Mr. Increadible is a problem but Avalanche, Sabretooth, and Lady Mastermind got him covered. Mystique can probably trick the kids somehow. I don't have a solution for Elastigirl but I don't know Fever Pitch or Chimera. If nothing else, Avalanche can bury her.

Magneto just guarentees the victory.

Guest sirmethos
-snip-

"I don't know why everyone is saying this would be an easy win for the brotherhood."

Because Magneto is on the Brotherhood, and he could take out the Incredibles on his own, basically without breaking a sweat.

"Who can break Violet's force Field?"

Lady Mastermind's telepathy isn't hindered by the Force Fields, so she could mentally make Violet remove them herself. And Magneto could either overpower the force fields, or simply bypass them, and manipulate Violet's blood directly.

"none of them can see invisible."

Not quite true, Magneto can see/sense the entire electro-magnetic spectrum, not to mention that he can sense the iron(and other magnetic metals) in their blood/bodies. Lady Mastermind can also sense them telepathically. Sabretooth can also see the entire electro-magnetic spectrum.

"Both Elastigirl and Mr. Incredible are very experienced fighters and the whole family fights well together."

Both Magneto and Sabretooth have more experience individually, than the entire Incredibles team combined. And none of the Incredibles are powerful enough to actually put Magneto down.

"Dash is a speedster, again no counter for it on the Brotherhood's side."

Not true, Magneto has proven on more than one occasion, that he is capable of countering speedsters quite effectively. The most prominent example was when he took down Northstar, while Northstar was blitz attacking him. By catching him by the throat, with his hand.

"Most of the brotherhood are one-shot wonders. A guy who shoots dirt, a guy who shoots fire, etc."

That's true, but none of the Incredibles have any kind of counter for Lady Mastermind's telepathy, nor Magneto's powers.

"Magneto is definitely the major here. But he's been beat by a weak group in the original X-men."

He has also single-handedly defeated far more powerful teams. Like the entire line-up of the Avengers, and later versions of the X-men, just to mention a few.

Guest bigballerju

Forget Magneto the brotherhood could win without him. The brotherhood have Sabretooth, Destiny, Mastermind, Avalanche, Mystique (Very underrated here), and Chimera.

Fever Pitch and Pyro easily take out Elastigirl. Avalanche makes it almost impossible for Dash to run and then Sabretooth while Dash is having trouble running kills him. ( Which is easy because Dash cant do most things that speedster like Quicksilver or Flash can do. He is another simple person who has super speed) Violet and Mr. Incredible are beaten very easy by Chimera, Destiny, and Mastermind. Seriously there is so many ways the Brotherhood could win without Magneto lifting a finger. This is just one way.

Magneto sits back and does nothing. The brotherhood of mutants has beaten the Avenger without Magneto many times by the way.

If you know the abilities of everyone on the Brotherhood you know they can win this fight easily without Magneto lifting a hand.