Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Rumble 20566 Hippo vs. Rocksteady
MATCH SCORE
Hippo: 3
Rocksteady: 2

Ninja RP... Believe it!

The Blue Flame

I thought blue would go for a rock lee like character. Also Kaname is a girls name.

Nah. Also Kaname can be a boy and girls name. Actually it's used as a boy's name in Vampire Knight manga/anime. Kaname has a few means "Keystone" one, "Vital point" is a other, for a girl it can mean "Gorgeous flower + Bud"

Anime characters always look older or younger than they are... Never understood why.

They sure do and I believe it's for sexual appeal.

I don't suppose someone could right a bio :P I am blank. As! Sh*t!

Doesn't have to be long. It could just show some of his personally, you could just tell us about how he acts -shrug-

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Djgambrell
Nah. Also Kaname can be a boy and girls name. Actually it's used as a boy's name in Vampire Knight manga/anime. Kaname has a few means "Keystone" one, "Vital point" is a other, for a girl it can mean "Gorgeous flower + Bud"

They sure do and I believe it's for sexual appeal.

Doesn't have to be long. It could just show some of his personally, you could just tell us about how he acts -shrug-

I''m trying >.<

OMFG, I'm so in

the bedroom reading a comic and not caring...

Here's my character!!

Jimmy KickAss: Master of the Kickin Ass

manji8.jpg

Just kidding don't get mad, but seriously shouldn't this and most of these other RP's be in the CBUB section considering they are involving copyrighted characters?

OMFG, I'm so in

the bedroom reading a comic and not caring...

Here's my character!!

Jimmy KickAss: Master of the Kickin Ass

manji8.jpg

Just kidding don't get mad, but seriously shouldn't this and most of these other RP's be in the CBUB section considering they are involving copyrighted characters?

we're not playing copyrighted characters so i don't think it's a cbub rp.

Hmm, that is quite the conundrum isn't it? Naruto is most definitely copyrighted, yet your characters are not. Yet, Naruto is, yet your characters are not....yet...BOOM (That was my head exploding).

In all honesty, I don't mind. But, every blue moon I get anal about putting topics in the right section. Don't mind me. Continue on in peace. One day, I'm going to surprise you all and join one of these things.

Guest tomisntblue
In all honesty, I don't mind. But, every blue moon I get anal about putting topics in the right section. Don't mind me. Continue on in peace.

I've always seen it as established characters goes in the CBUB rp and OC's go here. *shrugs* but I'm responsible for mixing them up every so often.

One day, I'm going to surprise you all and join one of these things.

I've heard about your rps. Should be fun.

Guest Djgambrell
In all honesty, I don't mind. But, every blue moon I get anal about putting topics in the right section. Don't mind me. Continue on in peace. One day, I'm going to surprise you all and join one of these things.

Exciting but... I'm very skeptical.

Guest tomisntblue
I'm curious to know how you, Blue Flame, intend to assign the statistical points of the characters of the others. Does anything people write in their biographies actually factor into the decision, or is it randomized?

From what I gathered in talking to him it's

Jutsu + Bio + Whatever he's talked with people about + what makes everyone the most even overall.

Guest Djgambrell
Well for now... STOP DERAILING MY COUSIN'S THREAD!

:P

He's probably amused. Also I'll make the bio but I need to know who Blue says Naruto married.

He's probably amused. Also I'll make the bio but I need to know who Blue says Naruto married.

Hinata IIRC. *holds in pairing rant.*