Dr. Facilier: 1

Lilandra Neramani vs. Agent L
MATCH SCORE
Lilandra Neramani: 2
Agent L: 4

Match 10609 Galactus vs. Freeza vs. Space Godzilla

Guest callisto

Guest callisto

this fight is based in an alternate time line to the ones you've seen in marvel comics, dbz, or Godzilla movies, so anything can happen and any one can win, and some small facts are a little differentin a galaxy far away, the silver surfer rides with haste to his masters side,Surfer- Master. i have found a planet ready for you, a planet known as earth.Galactus- goodmeanwhile nearing the planet earthZarbon- there you are master, earth, location of the dragon ballsFrieza- very good, now send the forces down to restrain the populous, kill anyone who resists Zarbon- i know the drillFrieza's forces pour out from the hundreds of ships now orbiting earth, earths mightiest heros are ready to engage, every one from the punisher to goku are fighting these intruders even Godzilla and friends are trying to defend, but Frieza's men came prepared counters for all the defenders they considered a problem.hovering over TokyoDodoria- well this is going smoothlyZarbon- of cause it is Dodoria, Frieza's plans are perfectDodoria- mmm, suck upZarbon- what?Dodoria- i called you a suck up.Zarbon- no not that, i mean whats that 'pointing to the sky where a ship twice the size of frieza's command carrier was materializing'a silver man on a surfboard glides down from the ship to Dodoria and Zarbon,Surfer- you are not of this planet, u should leave at onceDodoria- and why would we do a thing like that?Surfer- for if you don't, you will be destroyed, 'turning to leave'Zarbon- wait, what do you, 'grabbing the surfer'as soon as zarbons hand catch's the surfers arm he turns around and with his free arm fires a blast of silver light directly in to the face of Zarbon, who from the impact is thrown back into a skyscraper, putting a rather large hole in the building,Zarbon- my, my. MY FACE!!! you'll pay for that, i'll show you why whole planets now fear me ARRRRRR (transforming into his second form (large and ugly) look what you made me do i truly hate this form, now i really have to make you, PAY!Zarbon charges attacking the surfer throwing a huge over hand strike witch is blocked by the surferSurfer prepares him self, but is surprised by the shear power Zarbon actually possessed, Surfer stagers back from the blow, Zarbons frenzied attack pushes the surfer back, punch after punch after punch.surfer quickly realizes how ever, as strong as his opposite is, Zarbon is no matchthat was of cause until the pink horned alien fired a beam of fire from his mouth striking the surfer in the side opening him up to Zarbon who lands a solid blow to the surfers head sending him now in another skyscraperSurfer- (as both zarbon and Dodoria prepare to charge) this was unexpected, no matter, pursuing this cause means your death.the surfer charges, just as Zarbon and Dodoria do the same, as they collide a shock wave is created echoing all the way back to the to command shipsaboard galactus's carrier,computer- incoming transmission.Frieza's hologram appears before the towering form of galactusFrieza- who are you, and why are you interfering with my conquest?Galactus- 'silence'Frieza- Disrespectful Vermin! no matter i have dispatched a force to deal with you, have fun in the next life.as he says this the hologram disappears and the Ginyu forces come crashing though the wall, the 5 member line up and begin introducing them selfsRecoome- IM RECOOMEBurter- IM BURTERJeice- im JeiceGuldo- im guldoCaptain Ginyu- AND IM Captain GINYUGinyu force- AND TOGETHER WERE THE...Captain ginyu- 'BRALK' as galactus steps on himRecoome- no one does that to our captain and gets away with itJeice- GET HIMJeice and burter charge, galactus sweeps them aside with one hand sending them flying into the stratosphere Recoome and Guldo soon followGalactus- pathetic.Frieza- patheticFrieza disgruntled at the loss of the Ginyu force, unleashes a blast dismantling the side of galactus carrier.Frieza- thats enough, time for you to dieFrieza unleash's his Eye Laser at Galactus who holds out his hand to block the laser, which he does, but 2 smoking burn marks are left on his hand, which he barely seems to notice, galactus retaliates with a blast of his own, the beam of purple light strikes Frieza sending him Reeling,Frieza- 'realizing the power of his opponent' dam you. 'ARRRRRRRRRRR' 'powering up to full' now you face true powerGalactus- this will be interesting, 'standing up in his command carrierthe 2 galactic lord square off over a battle ravaged city both ready for a battle, but they were to busy paying attention to each other to see what was coming from the sky, an ball of flame streaking toward the earth now impacts only a short way off from the 2 lords , and from that ball of fire emerges another contender for earth Space Godzilla!!! who stands as the 3 point in this trio of combat, galactus and frieza look between the giant lizard and each other Space Godzilla takes in a deep breath and lets loose with a breath of fire which scorches the sky, and the battle for earth was onWriters notes,hay guys if you like this set up it going to be up on my facebook page which you can find here, http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rodiddy2/139550656159083 along with my other set ups, so yea this also is going to be part of a 3 part series and though the victors in the fights the earths fate is decided

You have got to be kidding. Neither Frieza or Space Godzilla are capable of going toe to toe with Galactus.

Also, Zarbon and Dodoria can't push back Surfer with any of their attacks. They are nowhere near that strong.

Guest Rodiddy2
You have got to be kidding. Neither Frieza or Space Godzilla are capable of going toe to toe with Galactus.

Also, Zarbon and Dodoria can't push back Surfer with any of their attacks. They are nowhere near that strong.

hmm your probably right, tho i feel your underestimating the other two in a previous fight of mine godzilla was able to go toe toe with galactus, (according to most people) so while i feel galactus is the fav here, the other two should not be counted out, and i was unsure on Zarbon and Dodoria power so i took artistic license.

So-so set-up, but there are a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes here, and Zarbon and Dodoria are pretty out of character. Also, as he's still Galactus's herald in the set-up, Silver Surfer would deal with the two pretty quickly as he's not nearly as pacifistic as he would become when Galactus sets him free.

As for the match, yeah, Galactus stomps. He'd have to severly famished for Frieza and Space Godzilla to even stand a chance.