Evil Ash: 0

Starkiller vs. Wolverine
MATCH SCORE
Starkiller: 5
Wolverine: 3

Match 10493 X-Force vs. Masters Of Evil

Guest callisto

Guest callisto

Unknown to the heroes of both Marvel and DC an alliance has been formed. One very alliance that will shake the core of each universe. This is where our story begins.Meeting in a well fortified base within the everglade swamps are the most evil and sinister minds that the world has known.Lex Luthor-Greetings everyone shall we start. We are starting a coalition of which neither of our respective universes has ever seen. From this plan we will be unstoppable. Raining down new unforeseen dangers that our heroes won't be able to stop.Deathstroke-Where is this Dr. Doom?Lex Luthor-Seems like he's playing the heroic side of the fence so he is now our enemy as well now.Sabretooth-Let me tell you now that he is not to be underestimated.Lex Luthor-Never the less he must be taken out.Norman Osborn-Yes he has crossed me so he is on my list. Now are there any leaks on your side Luthor?Lex Luthor-No I made sure of it. For our plan to be successful we don't need any hiccups.Norman Osborn-Well whats the plan.Lex Luthor-I will leave that to Deathstroke for the proper planning.Deathstroke-We take out the top targets first. If these records are right they are stupid enough to have bases which makes massive casualties easier. Simple and easy guys we detonate a bomb at both avenger locations, Utopia, and the baxter building which will reduce the hero casualty so low and shocking that psychologically they would be rendered inept and unable to recover.Norman Osborn-I like him.Lex Luthor-Now you see why he's onboard.Mystique-Now you want me to impersonate one of these heroes to gain access into these locations and strategically place these bombs around.Deathstroke-Yes. Nothing too over the top you need room for error.White Canary-which is?Deathstroke-Heroes ALWAYS have luck on their side. We go after the loved ones, Then when that doesn't work we blow them to pieces.Lex Luthor-Then who ever survives the "fire works" i should say gets pummeled by Metallo, Carnage and Sebastian Shaw.Norman Osborn-Well this is shaping up to be a great team up Luthor.(Meanwhile psyloke after a recent encounter with sabretooth has read his mind and knew of the evil alliance)Wolverine-Dom do you have confirmation?Domino-Yes, Me and Daethlok are awaiting orders. I have clear visuals on Lex Luthor, Osborn, and the one called White Canary. Shall we proceed?Wolverine-No we have the element of surprise and I want to keep it that way. Heres the plan I want fantomex and Psyloke to gain entrance and trick them into thinking were part of the "alliance". How long can your misdirection last Fantomex?Fantomex-It depends on how big the misdirection is. I need to get close enough though.Wolverine-We need to keep a distance because tooth can smell me a mile away. So deathlok I'm going to need you to get in with fantomex because you two don't have a scent at all. Go in make contact and take them one by one and let Deathlok deal with the metal man and we swoop in for back up.Deathlok-And I knew there would be a leak somewhereWolverine-TAKE THEM we have company.Masters of Evil-Lex Luthor, Carnage, Metallo, Sebastian Shaw, Deathstroke, White Canary, Norman Osborn. Mystique, and Sabretooth. X-Force-Wolverine, Domino, Deathlok, Arch Angel, Wolfsbane, Fantomex, x-23, Warpath,and Psylocke

Guest Jason Voorhees fan
Why so and how?

Well first off since Deadpool and Deathstroke are in the fight Deadpool is gone. Then Shaw would just destroy Psylocke because of his powers. Mystique would trick some one mostly Fantomex, AA, or Domino and then kill them. Now the MoE would just be plain knocking out Wolverine and the rest. No way X-force can win.

Guest xman4life
Well first off since Deadpool and Deathstroke are in the fight Deadpool is gone. Then Shaw would just destroy Psylocke because of his powers. Mystique would trick some one mostly Fantomex, AA, or Domino and then kill them. Now the MoE would just be plain knocking out Wolverine and the rest. No way X-force can win.

Um you know psylocke is a telepath and sebastian shaw has no defense against it.

Guest sirmethos

Carnage can take out most of X-Force on his own, add Deathstroke, Sabretooth and Luthor with his armor to the mix, and X-Force doesn't stand a chance.

Domino's luck power is completely useless against Carnage, same with Psylocke's telepathy and Fantomex's misdirection. Mystique is likewise pretty much immune to Telepathy, which is pretty much the only advantage that X-force has.

Guest xman4life
Carnage can take out most of X-Force on his own, add Deathstroke, Sabretooth and Luthor with his armor to the mix, and X-Force doesn't stand a chance.

Domino's luck power is completely useless against Carnage, same with Psylocke's telepathy and Fantomex's misdirection. Mystique is likewise pretty much immune to Telepathy, which is pretty much the only advantage that X-force has.

I think it depends on who gets to who first.nFor example carnage can rip and rip away at deadpool but it wouldn't matter. Lets say warpath gets to lex in the suit. Physically warpath can't do much but the blades will surely get through. same for wolverine and x-23. White Canary vs deathlok she might not have a chance. psylocke vs anyone not in armor she wins. even with her telekenesis she is a force to be reckon with giving her some room facing carnage or anyone else.

This fight depends on who gets to who

Carnage vs x-23=carnage wins

Carnage vs psylocke=Psylocke could win using her telekenesis and rip him in half.

Lex in suit vs archangel=Lex wins

Lex vs warpath=Warpath could win gutting him with the blades OR vs Domino his suit could malfunction.

Mystique won't be able to fool x-23, wolverine, Warpath, deathlok, and psylocke.

Fantomex vs deathstroke=fantomex could win through misdirection same with lex(if he is immune to mind control while in suit)

Guest sirmethos
I think it depends on who gets to who first.nFor example carnage can rip and rip away at deadpool but it wouldn't matter. Lets say warpath gets to lex in the suit. Physically warpath can't do much but the blades will surely get through. same for wolverine and x-23. White Canary vs deathlok she might not have a chance. psylocke vs anyone not in armor she wins. even with her telekenesis she is a force to be reckon with giving her some room facing carnage or anyone else.

Carnage vs psylocke=Psylocke could win using her telekenesis and rip him in half.

Lex vs warpath=Warpath could win gutting him with the blades OR vs Domino his suit could malfunction.

Mystique won't be able to fool x-23, wolverine, Warpath, deathlok, and psylocke.

Fantomex vs deathstroke=fantomex could win through misdirection same with lex(if he is immune to mind control while in suit)

Getting ripped in half isn't gonna stop Carnage for long(it didn't stop him for long last time). Regardless of who Carnage goes up against first, that person is going to get ripped intro shreds, likewise with the next, the third, etc. There is no one on X-Force that can put him down for more than a few moments.

Deadpool would, just like any of the others, get ripped to shreds, the only difference is that he would eventually heal from it.

As for Mystique, who says she needs to fool them? She is skilled enough, both as a fighter and a metamorph, to take down most of the X-Force members 1on1, especially since she only needs to keep them busy until Carnage can get a hold of them.

Bottom Line: X-Force has absolutely no chance of winning this one. Worst case scenario for Carnage, is that the symbiote abandons Cletus and takes over a stronger host, then uses that host to rip the rest of them apart(Warpath, for example, would make an excellent host).

Guest Bladephyre

No. All of Lex's suits have force fields, which knives, and claws will not get through.

Carnage is almost immune to edged weapons.

Shaw can punk out most of them.

More to come later....

Guest bigballerju

Wow poor X-Force there in nothing but stomp matches on CBUB where they lose. Carnage, Metallo, Sebastian Shaw, Deathstroke, and Lex Luthor slaughter them. Lex Luthor's suit is powerful enough to take on Superman level foes which X-Force doesn't have one person on that level. Carnage has defeated Ironman and Spiderman together. Carnage has also battled the Avengers and gave them a hard time. Metallo has control over other metal and tech which won't be good for Wolverine or X-23 who have metal. He is also strong enough to trade blows with Superman. Then Slade and Shaw together is another horrible stomp. Oh yea Norman Osborn also?

X-Force gets slaughtered.

Guest xman4life
How about you actually read the comic before stating that Carnage "beat" Iron Man and Spider-Man at the same time.

And to add to that carnage gets knocked out due to high sonics WHIIIIIIIIIICH deapool has.