The Xenomorph Queen: 5

Rumble 20588 Waldstein vs. Metera vs. Mutagen Man
MATCH SCORE
Waldstein: 0
Metera: 1
Mutagen Man: 2

The UWT Topic

treacherous

Ah, heh. well, one, you should play it, twas an awesome game. And two, lack of comments and such made me think no one was paying attention, heh. One of the various problems all CBUBers have I imagine

Yeah.. I don't mind it so much if I get a good grade. But when all is quiet, and Bad ratings are dropped and you then have to buy the match back, that's when I get a little irked.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares about all this conflict crud? All I want to see is some interesting CBUB matches involving the UWT versions of the characters.

Ask ye shall recive but later I'm about to start and arc for something else.

Guest force_echo

Am I the only one who's completely lost? What the *vulgarity* does PJJ stand for?

Conflict? I didn't even know that there WAS a UWT 4, let alone it being moved into whatever the *vulgarity* a PJJ is.

Am I the only one who's completely lost? What the *vulgarity* does PJJ stand for?

Conflict? I didn't even know that there WAS a UWT 4, let alone it being moved into whatever the *vulgarity* a PJJ is.

Alright, I'll try to explain, if I need to dumb it down even further just let me know and I'll give it a shot.

UWT moved away from CBUB due to a variety of reasons already explained, it moved to another site, this site is the PJJ site.

Guest force_echo
Alright, I'll try to explain, if I need to dumb it down even further just let me know and I'll give it a shot.

UWT moved away from CBUB due to a variety of reasons already explained, it moved to another site, this site is the PJJ site.

Yeah, no shit. If you knew how to read, maybe you could actually answer the question I had, namely, what does PJJ stand for?

PS- You might not want to insult people's intelligence when you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Yeah, no shit. If you knew how to read, maybe you could actually answer the question I had, namely, what does PJJ stand for?

PS- You might not want to insult people's intelligence when you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

PJJ stands for Project JJ. No clue what it actually means, heh.

And I don't think Kain was intentionally being an asshole, if at all.

• 9 months later...

Forum RP's, more so with only one GM and many players tend to go slow

Super bump for pwnage.

*comes up with idea watching Avengers, spends 10 minutes thinking about it, posts on forum, gets 20 pages of posts in 10 days*

Bitch please. :P

Super bump for pwnage.

*comes up with idea watching Avengers, spends 10 minutes thinking about it, posts on forum, gets 20 pages of posts in 10 days*

Bitch please.

Except the PJJ room has pumped out more pages (in terms of volume of posts) than that in mere hours on a busy day.

Counter Pwned.

Heh

True anyone interested in a *gets interupted* It'd never work *eyes glow red* Burn Liar...as i was saying Preacher/Transmetropolitan RP?