X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 10467 Doctor Who and Superman vs. Cybermen

Guest callisto

Guest callisto

The Doctor was absent-mindly cruising through time and space minding his own business when he felt something hit his TARDIS. The Time Lord immediately brought his ship to a stop to see what the disturbance was and cursed audibly when he found a Kryptonian capsule.There were certain parts of the universe the Doctor tended to say away from, Krypton's entire system being on that list, espcially during the 20th and 21st centuries, the time period he was now in. This very ship was the reason why, it could only belong to the Last Son of Krypton, Kal-El also known as Superman. Superman's history was just too important to mess with, and complicated enough without his wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey-ness getting involved. The Doctor ran a quick diagognostic on the ship that he had unfortunately colided with and found it to be inoperable."Oh great, now I have to play stork," The Doctor lamented as he expanded the TARDIS' atmospheric shell and extracted Kal-El form his now totalled ship, making a mental note to retrieve it later and preserve history, "Doctor worry, I'll get you where you're going.""You look like a dork with that thing onyour neck." Kal-El said in baby language."Bowties are cool, and yes I speak baby." The Doctor retorted."I've landed in the hands of a weirdo." the infant lamented."You should be a little bit nicer to someone who saved you from suffocating.""You're the one who hit my ship.""Now that's just rude, how could a baby like you grow up to be Earth's greatest hero?" The Doctor cut off any chance of retort wfrom the Kryptonian child by eginning to pilot the TARDIS, they soon landed in Smallville, Kansass."Well that ride sucked." Kal-El complained."Shut up Kal, something's not right here..." The Time Lord looked around the small town, it was covered in snow but that wasn't the odd thing, that had happened historically. However the walks weren't shoveled and the residents were peering out of there houses in fear at the slightest noise, incuding the TARDIS. The Time Lord waled around the picturesque town, carring around the baby Superman with an intese sense of foreboding, He caught something moving out of the corner of his eye and was horrified by what he saw upon chasing it, a Cybershade."Cybermen in Smalville, that explains the fear. Now I have a decision to make, the Kent farm is a good distance out of town. Cybermen or Superman.... Well I have to stop the Cypermen first before they convert the whole town and move on to other places like Metropolis. The snow will melt in a week, as long as I get Kal to the Kents by then, history will be safe." The Doctor mused to himself."I'm cold." Kal-El complained."I know you're cold, I'll work on it, but right now we have bigger problems.""I'll say, I made poopy.""Oh Kal, what do you want meto do, I don't have any diapers." The baby Superman did his version of a shrug."I don't know, just something." The Doctor pinched the bridge of his nose, this was going to be a long week.

Ok so this is the 11th Doctor. He must:

*Find and destroy the cyberfactory in Smallvilille

*Protect the baby Superman from harm snd care for him

*Get the baby Superman to the Kent farm before one week is up

*If he fails to do any of the above that counts as a loss for his team.

Thank you all for the comments. You know I'm sudenly imagining a Superman raised by the Doctor as a sort of protoege. Kyrptonians are supposed to be super-genius and such. Superman's powers + Time Lord tech and knowlege... After all Superman is essenially immortal as long as he is under a Yellow Sun, give him his own TARDIS and Sonic Screwdriver after a long appreniceship with the Doctor even just flat out make him a successor to the Last of the Time Lords... The universe might just be a safer place.