MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Rumble 20566 Hippo vs. Rocksteady
MATCH SCORE
Hippo: 3
Rocksteady: 2

Match 10141 Casshern and Edward Elric and Yusuke Urameshi vs. Kratos and War (Darksiders) and Dante Alighieri

Guest callisto

Guest callisto

Welcome fans! Welcome all to the BATTLE ARENA!!!!!.Hello, I'm your host SSJRuss...Tonight, we have our returning team from last week, Team Neo-Alchemist Detective! Which consist of Casshern, Edward Elric, and Yusuke Urameshi.The opposing team tonight, come from there respected games, all full of blood and battle....Team Apocalypse! Which consist of Kratos, War, and Dante Alighieri.The Arena for this battle will be inside what like just a ruined and forgotten city...Well, here come the combatants now....Looks as though Edward is whispering something into Yusuke's ear after he saw what there opponents look like.Kratos and the others don't look imtimadated at all, they look pretty pumped.Oh my!!! Kratos runs straight for the other team! His rest of his team is following. Oh my, this is gonna be a good one folks!_________________________Kratos - GOW 2, Has all weapons that he had at the end of the game except for the Blade of Olympus. He also doesn't have any magic or relics in this match, except for the Golden Fleece, Atlas Quake, and Icarus WingsWar - has all weapons from end of Darksiders including powers. Limited Chaos form, no Stoneskin, no Abyssal Armor, and no Armaggedon BladeDante - has all weapons from end of Dante's Inferno including powers.Casshern - Immortal form from Casshern Sins (can die if damaged too badly, like being cut in half or getting head blown off.Edward Elric - Same as from Brotherhood, has a Philosophers Stone with him.Yusuke - From end of series and can go Demon form, but limited for only a few minutes.

• 8 months later...

Dude, chill with the posting in dead matches/threads.