Nathan Drake: 1
Vastatosaurus Rex: 3

Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 7
Ken Masters: 4

Ebon Hawk Crew vs The Normady Crew.

Hugo Fowl

Well, is it both crews, or simply the crew from one of the games? This question goes for bot sets of crews.

Is it the entire crew for the the Normandy, or simply the ones whom Commander Sheppard takes with him/her on missions?

Which Commander Sheppard is it, Adept, Soldier, Engineer, Vanguard, Sentinel or Infiltrator

ME1 crew, with infiltrator shep... while they are out classed, sure Wrex and Garrus will do some major pain but the Normandy 1 itself is no match for the normandy two, and with the exception of Wrex being tougher than Grunt the entire ME2 crew is tougher. I give this to the Ebon Hawk and Crew then.

Guest force_echo

If Revan wasn't there, Normandy would take it. As it is, Revan is just too powerful for anyone on the Normandy team to handle. The Normandy is a better ship than the Hawk though.

The Normandy is a better ship than the Hawk though.

Not quite.

The Ebon Hawk has better FTL drives, sensor systems, communications, shielding and for it's size, better weapons.

The only thing where the Normandy is better, is in it's size which allows it to have more and larger weapons.

Guest sirmethos
If Revan wasn't there, Normandy would take it. As it is, Revan is just too powerful for anyone on the Normandy team to handle. The Normandy is a better ship than the Hawk though.

Even without Revan, there is still Bastilla Shan, Jolee Bindo, Juhani and HK-47(not to mention the little R2-D2-like droid that the Normandy crew will most likely overlook at first).

Guest force_echo
Not quite.

The Ebon Hawk has better FTL drives, sensor systems, communications, shielding and for it's size, better weapons.

The only thing where the Normandy is better, is in it's size which allows it to have more and larger weapons.

I doubt it. Normandy has stealth capabilities and mass accelerator cannons that have the same energy yield as tactical nukes. We go the Normandy 2, and the Ebon Hawk gets downright obliterated.

I don't know where you're getting FTL speed, sensors, or comm stats from. They're not in the game, and they're not on Wookiepedia.

I doubt it. Normandy has stealth capabilities and mass accelerator cannons that have the same energy yield as tactical nukes. We go the Normandy 2, and the Ebon Hawk gets downright obliterated.

I don't know where you're getting FTL speed, sensors, or comm stats from. They're not in the game, and they're not on Wookiepedia.

The stealth capabilities that the Normandy has merely cloaks its Heat emissions, which still leaves physically seeing it, or something akin to radar.

I never said anything about the SW FTL being faster, i said it is Better. It's called basic reading, something you seem to have a hard time doing, again and again.

The SW FTL doesn't require massive amounts of space, nor does it require massive cooling systems in order to work, that to me makes it many times better than the ME FTL drive.

As for the sensor systems and comm stats, they are taken partially from stuff shown in the movies, various books from the EU and the D20 RPG system.

We see in the movie that Darth vader has instant face to face communication with one of his commanders, who are in another star system. Based on what we're told in the books this technology is fairly common, further explanation is given in the RPG books which states that though it is common, it is usually only used on large ships, since it takes quite a bit of room.

The only equivalent there is in the ME universe, is the communication relay which Commander Sheppard uses to speak with TIM, and we're told that it's extremely rare, and extremely expensive.

Guest force_echo
The stealth capabilities that the Normandy has merely cloaks its Heat emissions, which still leaves physically seeing it, or something akin to radar.

I never said anything about the SW FTL being faster, i said it is Better. It's called basic reading, something you seem to have a hard time doing, again and again.

The SW FTL doesn't require massive amounts of space, nor does it require massive cooling systems in order to work, that to me makes it many times better than the ME FTL drive.

As for the sensor systems and comm stats, they are taken partially from stuff shown in the movies, various books from the EU and the D20 RPG system.

We see in the movie that Darth vader has instant face to face communication with one of his commanders, who are in another star system. Based on what we're told in the books this technology is fairly common, further explanation is given in the RPG books which states that though it is common, it is usually only used on large ships, since it takes quite a bit of room.

The only equivalent there is in the ME universe, is the communication relay which Commander Sheppard uses to speak with TIM, and we're told that it's extremely rare, and extremely expensive.

Yeah, and the Ebon Hawk has visual invisibility? Fail. Spotting a ship in the black vastness of space isn't going to happen anyway. In fact, I don't even think the Hawk has radar invisibility. Plus, the Normandy still packs alot more firepower, and its alot faster too. Its also more maneuverable- last time I checked the Hawk didn't have 3d thrust vectoring.

You mentioned comm stats (which really don't matter in a 1 vs. 1 fight anyway), but what about sensors? Do you have proof that the Ebon Hawk even carries radar? The Normandy sure does.

Sensors+firepower+speed= Easy win for the SSV Normandy.

Guest force_echo
Even without Revan, there is still Bastilla Shan, Jolee Bindo, Juhani and HK-47(not to mention the little R2-D2-like droid that the Normandy crew will most likely overlook at first).

Hk-47 can easily be taken out by biotics or, even better, a tech Overload. The Jedi, save for Revan, can be taken down by bullets (especially crossfire), none of them are fast enough to dodge or counter, only Revan has shown a force shield capability that would allow him to block them. Combat wise, the ME team would fare better in a firefight as well. I predict a team member going down due to underestimating the astromech, but after that they quickly shoot him down.

P.S- Carth Onasi vs. Kaidan Alenko! OMG!

Guest sirmethos
Hk-47 can easily be taken out by biotics or, even better, a tech Overload. The Jedi, save for Revan, can be taken down by bullets (especially crossfire), none of them are fast enough to dodge or counter, only Revan has shown a force shield capability that would allow him to block them. Combat wise, the ME team would fare better in a firefight as well. I predict a team member going down due to underestimating the astromech, but after that they quickly shoot him down.

P.S- Carth Onasi vs. Kaidan Alenko! OMG!

The three Jedi could take down most of the Normandy crew before they start firing, just by use of their various Force Powers and their Lightsabers, with HK-47 and Canderous Ordo as backup for the Jedi, the Normandy crew is in for a nasty surprise.

Hell, even Canderous, Carth and HK-47 working together would give them some trouble. Canderous laying down suppressing fire with his Heavy Repeater, Carth as back-up, and HK-47 sniping, and adding the occasional grenade to the action, from behind cover of Canderous. Those three alone would get taken out, but they wouldn't go down easy.

Guest force_echo

Canderous, Carth, and HK could be taken down by Kaidan, Garrus, and Wrex fairly easily. Hell, cut Garrus out of there, Wrex and Kaidan. Or Wrex and Tali. Hell, just Wrex could at least keep 'em occupied for a while.

The jedi don't really have the edge of using the Force when half of the Normandy can use biotics. The Force is more varied, but Biotic Throws go up to 1250 Newtons. Plus there's just as many biotic users than there are Force users. As for lightsabers, yeah, they might kill 1 or two, but everyone on the ME team has a gun. Massive coordinated crossfire takes the Jedi down within seconds. From there, they win a firefight with the gunners.

Sensors+firepower+speed= Easy win for the SSV Normandy.

I'm surprised you didn't actually bother to show the SSV Normady's speed versus the Ebon Hawks before claiming one had a speed advantage over the other.

Also, you are aware that the SSV Normandy doesn't actually require kiloton level firepower to bring down right? Not only that, but it's shields aren't going to stop any of the blaster/laser cannon fire from the Ebon Haw.

Also, there's the small little detail that the Normandy needs to actually be facing the enemy to fire (forward facing cannons an all), while the Ebon Hawk can just be flying around shooting at it all the time due to it's turrets being able to track targets in any direction.

Guest force_echo
I'm surprised you didn't actually bother to show the SSV Normady's speed versus the Ebon Hawks before claiming one had a speed advantage over the other.

Also, you are aware that the SSV Normandy doesn't actually require kiloton level firepower to bring down right? Not only that, but it's shields aren't going to stop any of the blaster/laser cannon fire from the Ebon Haw.

Also, there's the small little detail that the Normandy needs to actually be facing the enemy to fire (forward facing cannons an all), while the Ebon Hawk can just be flying around shooting at it all the time due to it's turrets being able to track targets in any direction.

Yeah, which would be great, except for the fact that the turrets are manned, not computer guided. Besides, who said it would be a knife fight anyway? This could be happening over thousands of kilometers (in which case I doubt the Hawk could even see the Normandy, while the Normandy can easily use its radar to see the Hawk). Besides, seeing as the Normandy is more maneuverable than the Hawk, it can easily face its spinal cannon and destroy the Hawk.

Antiproton thrusters with a 2:1 eezo drive ratio, it can move FTL even without any thruster emmissions due to its sink pull, I highly doubt the Hawk's faster with its ion drives.

Yeah, which would be great, except for the fact that the turrets are manned, not computer guided. Besides, who said it would be a knife fight anyway? This could be happening over thousands of kilometers (in which case I doubt the Hawk could even see the Normandy, while the Normandy can easily use its radar to see the Hawk). Besides, seeing as the Normandy is more maneuverable than the Hawk, it can easily face its spinal cannon and destroy the Hawk.

So what if they have people manning the turret?

How is the Normandy more manueverable?

Antiproton thrusters with a 2:1 eezo drive ratio, it can move FTL even without any thruster emmissions due to its sink pull, I highly doubt the Hawk's faster with its ion drives.

It can move FTL on it's FTL drive. It doesn't normally move in FTL.

Guest force_echo

The Normandy has 3d thrust vectoring, the Hawk dosen't.

Humans are better shots than computers, but they're usually slower, so in a knife fight where these ships are zipping around, its going to be a real pain.

Also, do SW ships have a maximum range ont heir blasters?

Yeah, but usually, Mass Effect ships use their engines to propel the ship, with the mass effect field lowering the mass. The Normandy core is so powerful it can maintain long fast FTL without any thruster emissions. Hence me saying its super fast.

The Normandy has 3d thrust vectoring, the Hawk dosen't.

About the only thing I can think of besides your constant "3d thrusts!" is when the Normandy excetures a 180 degree turn almost on a dime during the Battle of the Citadel. Why this maneuver is never repeated is beyond me (maybe it's an extremely hard maneuver, given Joker also says "That thing just pulled a turn that would shear any of our ships in half!" during the Virmire mission, after meeting Sovereign). The Ebon Hawk can execute u turns easily too. At :17.

Humans are better shots than computers, but they're usually slower, so in a knife fight where these ships are zipping around, its going to be a real pain.

And yet the gunners hit smaller targets all the time when they engage the Sith fighters.

Also, do SW ships have a maximum range ont heir blasters?

Yes they do. They aren't given for the Ebon Hawk, not that it matters anyway. The range doesn't matter, only the ability to reliably hit targets at that range.

Yeah, but usually, Mass Effect ships use their engines to propel the ship, with the mass effect field lowering the mass. The Normandy core is so powerful it can maintain long fast FTL without any thruster emissions. Hence me saying its super fast.

This has to do with what? That only matters at FTL speeds (in which case the Ebon Hawk is faster anyway, given that hyperdrive is way faster than mass effect FTL drives). What matters in this is wether or not the Ebon Hawk or Normandy is faster at STL.