Mutagen Man: 2

Genosha RP

kainboa

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Effective from today, friday the 10th of february, until at least the 9th of march, this RP is on hold, due to RL rearing its ugly head and throwing a shit-load of school related stuff at me.

If the players still want to play once my hiatus is done with, I'll be more than happy to continue it.

• 3 months later...

As has been stated in PM's and on the chat, Genosha is slowly but surely starting back up again.

If there are any newcomers who are interested in joining, they are more than welcome, the RP is set up in a way that makes it easy to allow new people entrance to the team.

As has been discussed, a Time skip is currently in progress of being written, starting from the last post in the main Genosha thread, ending at an uncertain later date, new players will most likely join the team at some point during the time-skip.

As has been stated in PM's and on the chat, Genosha is slowly but surely starting back up again.

If there are any newcomers who are interested in joining, they are more than welcome, the RP is set up in a way that makes it easy to allow new people entrance to the team.

NEWCOMER :P anyways if anyone see some flaws in my character please point them out.

Name: Shin Ki Young

Bio:

"Papa" as my childish voice echo in the dark concrete room, only filled with a mat and table for my father's work and finally a door that lead to the hall of the apartment's second floor. He would turn around and extend his arm to great me with a hug, I would run up to his open arms and hug him as I cried, he then follow and asked what has happen I and I told him about my nightmare of gun fusing onto my skin and never coming off, he would pat my head and said all my studying was going to my head. As I began to stop my uncontrollable breathing, there would be a loud thud, as the door and solider with red star and a green uniform would march in, one would grab me and point a shansi type 17 to my head. The words of the solider would all be scramble as the only phrase I remember was "You will die, and everyone in your family will receive the death sentence." Then the would bring in mama, and took a small knife and take to my mother stomach and slit it open spilling dark red blood everywhere, along with other organs that I don't want to name. My papa would then take a gun fire at the man holding my arm, as I was let go, there would be a rain of bullets hitting my father, that was my chance to run as far away from that painful day.

After that event I would run around the ruin cities of China's uprising, rebellion, terrorist attack, whatever you want to call it, to me it was war that killed my family because of a false accusation. Living off the abandon food and my day being mush together, I joined the rebel sometime after my family's death and help them by doing what my father had done with the government, make guns. Yet with in a few years they try to kill me as well with my own creation, they demanded I give them more powerful weapons, I said I couldn't make it, so they shoot me in the chest.... They where lousy shot as it miss all my organs and I a Mac-10 and mow them all down as they had there guard down. However for some reason the gun would be stuck on me, that when I figure out that I was not human...

It been a few years after those events, I am now 18 and taking on the fake code name called Armory and heading to Genosha, hoping to help the Magneto with any task. Reason for doing such an abnormal task, well let say I want a peaceful live now and I believe I can find it somewhere in Genosha.

Appearance:

Hitoshura_Human.jpg

Powers:

Vacuum Fusion

Tier 1:

Store up to 1 cubic meter items and can fuse it with the person any part of his arm. The material mostly be compose of metal if not the material can not be absorb, he can heal the opening where the item replace or fused with the flesh. To store items he most consume the item or he can also absorb by skin however it take about 3 hours, taking out the weapon is the same way it was absorb. For recoil it is absorb and it does not effect him.

Tier 2:

Store up increase to 2 cubic meter and the fusion can be any where on his arms and shoulders. The material requirement is the same and healing stay the same. The time period is lowered by a half and not it take 1 and 1/2 hours to absorb through skin.

Tier 3:

He can now carry up to 4 cubic meters and fuse the weapon anywhere on his upper body. The material requirement, now allows other items such as gases, plastic, glass and wood. Healing is still the same. The time period is now 30 minutes.

Tier 4:

Other he can now carry 16 cubic meters and fuse anywhere on his body. There is no material requirements and he can store about anything on earth. His healing is now for any wounds that is inflicted on him. The time period is now 10 minutes. He can now create weapon with in his mind and if he has the wright material he can create it.

Tier 5:

Not only can he store up to 32 meters, he can make weapon that par with stack tech. He still needs material however he can now absorb energy as fuel for various weapons. He now also fuse with any thing make into a giant robot filled with his weapons....so basically a stronger version of sentinels.

• 2 weeks later...

All members of the group, are as of the end of the Timeskip, at Tier 4.

Everybody are asked to simply post their Tier 4 abilities, as responce to this one, so everybody knows the Max level power that each member of the team are capable of.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Everybody are asked to simply post their Tier 4 abilities, as responce to this one, so everybody knows the Max level power that each member of the team are capable of.

Tier 4: In additon to previous tiers, can keep up to 5 elements/forms of matter in memory at any one time, ready to transform to or manipulate without needing to grab for a source of it. Current elements as of now are Granite, Titanium, Obsidian, and electricity with room for one more element. Non-solid/energy absorbtion improves to be able to have some form of control and stability if his body is transmuted to match at a molecular level. Absorbing speed and threshold increases tenfold.

Guest sirmethos

Tier 4 - Telekinesis (25000 tons), Cryokinesis(visible range, 0 degrees Kelvin), Photokinesis(visible range).

Powers from earlier tiers, that are leveled up to tier 4: Geokinesis(visible range, same power as TK), Hydrokinesis(visible range, same power as TK), Aerokinesis(visible range, same power as TK), Pyrokinesis(visible range, 750k degrees, Celsius).

Guest bigballerju

Heh good thing I went and relooked at my powers. Seems I already gave Chris a Tier 4. This is what I originally posted for him:

Tier 4- Covers his entire body in electricity all around. Can withstand almost all forms of attacks below a Nuke. Chris may be capable of destroying most of a city.

Edit: So just to be sure we are all back on Genosha and in the medical room? Or are we all in our rooms at the moment?

Edit: So just to be sure we are all back on Genosha and in the medical room? Or are we all in our rooms at the moment?

You're all back on Genosha, In your rooms.

It's roughly two days since you've been released from the medical wing, those two days you were told to take it easy, and then you'd be back in full health, ready to go back in action.

Guest Djgambrell

Tier 4: Absorbtion of damaging energy Radiation, heat, electricity, kinetic, etc. About equal to American supply. Increases all physical attributes. Strength up too 1 trillion tons. Reflexive speed almost instant. Movement up to mach 10. High regeneration of all wounds in moments. May give out healing energy. Emits energy field that stops object lifted from crushing under there own weight.

tier 4- can run at 140 mph, can keep fighting for 6 days without tiring, can lift 500 times his own weight, can control any machines within sight and can increase/decrease his muscle mass at will

Wait does that mean me too? Either way who is in what group?

Wait does that mean me too? Either way who is in what group?

Yes, that means you as well, as for who's in the group.

KevinDWolf93 plays Marcel

bigballerju plays Chris

sirmethos plays Technician

Djgambrell plays Van

jesus20456 plays Gorillinator

OMFG plays Jack

hamtaroblazex plays Zoi

And then there's of course myself who plays everyone else :P

Tier 4:

Other he can now carry 16 cubic meters and fuse anywhere on his body. There is no material requirements and he can store about anything on earth. His healing is now for any wounds that is inflicted on him. The time period is now 10 minutes. He can now create weapon with in his mind and if he has the wright material he can create it.

Ah it up in front of this page however I post it again

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Jack Varner

Powers: Superhuman strength

Appearance: tribal-tattoo-tribal-tattoos-for-men.jpg

Bio: Jack was born into your average American family. Loving mother and father, a brother and a sister. Upper middle class. He grew up playing sports and working hard just like his father. He never knew he was a mutant. None of his family were mutants and they weren't really around his neighborhood. He has heard of them though. He actually knew one, a friend from the football team named Kevin. He could teleport and Jack thought that was the coolest things ever. Kevin told himabout Genosha and his plans on going there after high school. Jack was happy for his friend and happy to be ending high school himself. About a month left in school is when he discovered his powers. He discovered them in a terrible way though. The family was asleep that night. Everyone was full from the amazing turkey dinner mom had made. Mom also made a terrible mistake of leaving the gas stove on throughout the night. The house filled up with gas and a spark from an unknown source happened and the house blew up. Jack remembers hearing the terribly loud boom. He opened his eyes from the smell of burning wood the feeling of being suffocated. He quickly rose up from what was left of the roof that collapsed on him. He barely had a scratch on him. He looked for survivors, but there were none. He didn't know what happened or how he survived. He heard sirens, got frightened and ran to Kevin's house. He lived a mile away and it took him under a minute. He described what happened and how he discovered his new powers. Kevin took him in and they left for Genosha that night.

Tier 1: Superhuman strength (10 ton), Superhuman durability (survived a house being blown up with minor damage), Peak Human Speed (ran a mile under a minute and can keep it up for 5 hours before getting winded. Small healing factor. (minor cuts, scrapes, bruises, etc.)

Tier2: Superhuman Strength (600 ton),Superhuman durability (skin can't be penetrated by blades, but bullets will slow him down a little), Superhuman Speed (top speed is 150 mph and can run like this for 5 hours before getting winded). Healing factor(Stab wound heals in about 30 seconds)

Tier 3: Superhuman Strength (5000 ton), Superhuman durability (bullets are like paintballs now), Superhuman Speed (Mach 1 speed for 5 hours). Healing factor(Heals major damage in about 30 seconds. i.e. point blanks shot from a tank)

Tier 4: Superhuman strength (500000 ton) Superhuman durability (point blank shot from a tank will take me to a knee) Superhuman speed (Mach 3 for 5 hours straight without getting winded). Healing factor(regenerate body parts within a minute)

Tier 5: Superhuman strength ( 1mil ton), Superhuman durability (a nuke might take me out), Superhuman speed ( Mach 5 for 2 hours). Healing factor(Regenerate from just a skeleton)

Let me know if this works

Guest sirmethos

Excellent, a new slave for the lust-pits.

Note: kudos and an internet high-five for anyone, other than Kain, that gets the reference. :)