Gambit: 6
Dr. Facilier: 1

Lilandra Neramani vs. Agent L
MATCH SCORE
Lilandra Neramani: 2
Agent L: 4

EF civil war

jesus20456

So Nd had an idea, to write a short story about a civil war in the EF. I decided it was an awesome idea, and now ask you, members of EF to help out in this short story!

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Nd had an idea, to write a short story about a civil war in the EF. I decided it was an awesome idea, and now ask you, members of EF to help out in this short story!

Yeah, what Jesus said. :lol:

The idea is that the admins ban somebody that didn't really deserve it, and so someone secretly railes the CBUBers to go agasint the Admins! EF is like a country, and the Admins rule over it. But they have the magical power of banning which if it even hits once, your gone forever.Khazan is the capital for the admins/mods which the rebels will obviously be trying to take.

Ivan is going to be the secret weapon of the admins/mods and Serge is going to lead them obviously. Treach will be the affably evil villain

Guest deojusto

Fpl'ers come in and conquer the Cbub villagers, enslaving any user who doesn't write correct punctuation and throwing them into the fan fiction mines. The trolls are summarily executed and their souls exorcised to ensure they can't reincarnate themselves under a different name at a later time. Then I build a large monument. A statue of Goku and Superman punching each other in the face, with a caption reading "They both die". The end.

Fpl'ers come in and conquer the Cbub villagers, enslaving any user who doesn't write correct punctuation and throwing them into the fan fiction mines. The trolls are summarily executed and their souls exorcised to ensure they can't reincarnate themselves under a different name at a later time. Then I build a large monument. A statue of Goku and Superman punching each other in the face, with a caption reading "They both die". The end.

Win. So much.

Guest SSGoku
The trolls are summarily executed and their souls exorcised to ensure they can't reincarnate themselves under a different name at a later time..

*Casually whistles with hands folded behind back*

Guest SSGoku
I'm sooooo handing you over to the Admins/Mods..

But I can help the cause! I have a variety of skills that could prove to be exceptionally beneficial to your chosen team!

But I can help the cause! I have a variety of skills that could prove to be exceptionally beneficial to your chosen team!

Seriously? Sure pal, I can see it now. We are about to attack Kazhan, and you *ucking run in with a AK-47, get killed, reveal our positions, and get us all killed...

youll get a heroic death, you are helping our cause.

Guest SSGoku
Seriously? Sure pal, I can see it now. We are about to attack Kazhan, and you *ucking run in with a AK-47, get killed, reveal our positions, and get us all killed...

Ok calm down. I think your taking this a bit to seriously.

Ok calm down. I think your taking this a bit to seriously.

:lol::( :( :lol: Look man, I'm just joking, I don't HATE you like others do, but I strongly doubt you will be of any aid to us...but since Jesus has a good plan with you, I guess I have to accept it.. -_- -_-

:lol::( :( :lol: Look man, I'm just joking, I don't HATE you like others do, but I strongly doubt you will be of any aid to us...but since Jesus has a good plan with you, I guess I have to accept it.. -_- -_-

always trust your strategist nd. and its nothing personal ssgoku, its a short story after all...

Guest Mr. Outstanding

It would fun, but we'd have to be careful . . . lest we be banned! :lol:

I'd be willing to contribute, as long as I had time and my ideas fit in with everyone else's. I've got some ideas.

For example, here's a potential scene I'm thinking of now, speaking the dialogue out loud, of course, to get a good feel:

Lord Admin Treacherous backhanded rebel Mr. Outstanding across the face, the steel of his gauntlet spines scraping across skin, sending scraps of flesh flying. Blood welled up on the already maimed face of Mr. Outstanding. Tatters of mask clung feebly to his gored visage. Mr. O's tears mixed with blood, the pinkish fluid pattering against the packed dirt of the dungeon floor.

"You don't want to me to send you to Lord Ivan do you?" Admin Treacherous said. "He would be happy to have a new degenerate to experiment on. Dragix's twisted body cannot be twisted any further. Lord Ivan needs new subjects . . . now repent, Mr. O, repent thy sins!"

Lord Admin Treach reared back and delivered a harrowing blow, crushing Mr. Outstanding's nose and flattening the front of his face. The Admin's strength was inhuman, the strength of a god. Yet, even within Mr. Outstanding's fast-fading consciousness, he knew that this was only a small portion of Lord Treach's power.

It would fun, but we'd have to be careful . . . lest we be banned! :lol:

I'd be willing to contribute, as long as I had time and my ideas fit in with everyone else's. I've got some ideas.

For example, here's a potential scene I'm thinking of now, speaking the dialogue out loud, of course, to get a good feel:

Lord Admin Treacherous backhanded rebel Mr. Outstanding across the face, the steel of his gauntlet spines scraping across skin, sending scraps of flesh flying. Blood welled up on the already maimed face of Mr. Outstanding. Tatters of mask clung feebly to his gored visage. Mr. O's tears mixed with blood, the pinkish fluid pattering against the packed dirt of the dungeon floor.

"You don't want to me to send you to Lord Ivan do you?" Admin Treacherous said. "He would be happy to have a new degenerate to experiment on. Dragix's twisted body cannot be twisted any further. Lord Ivan needs new subjects . . . now repent, Mr. O, repent thy sins!"

Lord Admin Treach reared back and delivered a harrowing blow, crushing Mr. Outstanding's nose and flattening the front of his face. The Admin's strength was inhuman, the strength of a god. Yet, even within Mr. Outstanding's fast-fading consciousness, he knew that this was only a small portion of Lord Treach's power.

youve got the right idea of what we're doing, welcome to the writing squad.

Guest Mr. Outstanding

:lol:

Ideally we would see how both sides had their faults and their virtues, and how war--the terrible and blind thing that it is--is at fault for pitting god against mortal, CBUBer against FPler.

No true bad guys, no true good guys, just a lot of people trying to survive, and take care of the ones they love.