X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 9450 Troy Bolton vs. Son Goku

Guest callisto

Guest callisto

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Karaoke night at the Khazan Bar. I'm your host The Technomancer of Nesh. Now that you all have enough drinks in you to do something stupid the sign-up sheet is right here on the table next to me. Who'ss got the guts to take on our reigning champion Troy Bolton," The East High Basketball captain and closet singer walked on to the stage and took a bow, "Mr. Bolton has won karaoke night every week for the last month. Anything you want to say to your potential competion Troy?" The highschooler took the microphone."Just that I can understand if no one wants to step up, I did star in 3 musicals after all; I'm not sure there's anyone left in this city who can give me a challenge, let alone this bar." troy said. Nesh took the microphone back."Oh ho ho! Sounds like Troy just called you all out, you guys gonna just sit there and take that?" he asked the crowd. At a nearby table three iconic characters conversed."Someone has to shut that human up." Vegeta, Prince of all Saiyans growled."Who Nesh?" Son Goku asked."No, not Nesh that singing scum up there." Vegeta growled."I agree that kid is getting a bit cocky, I'll go up there and sing." Krillin offered."No, we want to shut him up, I still haven't healed from your singing in the first Brolly movie." the Saiyan Prince replied."That's non-canon and you know it," the monk said, slightly offended and I don't see you volunteering." Both of then suddenly turned to Goku."Why are you guys looking at me like that?" he asked with a mouthful of noodles."Goku, of the three of us, you're the only one with any musical talent, you have to go up there and bet this Troy kid at his own game." Krillin explained."He mocked us Kakarot as much as I hate to admit it, the pride of the Saiyan race is on your sholders." Vegeta added."It does sound like this Troy kid is pretty good, I'll do it, for the challenge." Goku declared. Goku went up to the stage and signed up, he was in luck there was a song he knew on the list so he chose it and got ready."Ladies and gentlemen we have a challenger," Nesh called, "The legendary Saiyan defender of Earth Son Goku, singing "Dragon Soul" the theme song for Dragonball Z Kai! He will take on our reigning champion Troy Bolton who will be singing "Bet on it" from High School Musical 2! Now for those of you knew to this both competitors will sing there songs and afterward the winner will be judged by applause enjoy the show!"So will Goku dethrone Troy Bolton as Khazn Karaoke Champ or will the Wildcat win again? You decide.

Guest bigballerju

Great match Nesh. LOL Goku with his personality and funny ways can pull off the singing. Didn't Krillin or somebody sing in Dragonball Z once in one of those filler episodes?

Great match Nesh. LOL Goku with his personality and funny ways can pull off the singing. Didn't Krillin or somebody sing in Dragonball Z once in one of those filler episodes?

Gohan when he ate an apple tht made him high I think. Thanks for the comment.

LOL! Another great set-up, Nesh. Had no idea Sean Schemmell could sing. I think Troy's the slightly better singer, but Goku will rise to the challenge and catch the cocky HSM kid off guard for a surprise win.

Very funny match and very well done Nesh.

I'm not a fan of Troy's singing, and I really like Goku. So I'm just gonna say Goku can beat Troy.

I didn't think the match was that funny.

Guest SSGoku

Very...original idea here. lol very good match. Nice job!

As for the match, Bet on it is a better song, but the DBZ fanboy inside me makes me like Dragon soul more. So I vote for Goku.

Guest Djgambrell

Goku's song has a great energy to it and it don't sound to bad either. So since i can't stop listening to dragon soul I vote goku.

I didn't think the match was that funny.

....Vegeta sitting at a bar telling Goku to defend the Saiyan race by beating this kid in karaoke isn't funny....its *vulgarity*in hilarious!

I just picture him sitting there all hammered drunk, with a Forrest Whitaker lazy eye, slamming down a shot of Jack, and then screaming at Goku.... Good shit Nesh.

....Vegeta sitting at a bar telling Goku to defend the Saiyan race by beating this kid in karaoke isn't funny....its *vulgarity*in hilarious!

I just picture him sitting there all hammered drunk, with a Forrest Whitaker lazy eye, slamming down a shot of Jack, and then screaming at Goku.... Good shit Nesh.

When you put it like that it is pretty funny.