Metera: 1
Mutagen Man: 2

Rumble 20587 Nathan Drake vs. Vastatosaurus Rex
MATCH SCORE
Nathan Drake: 1
Vastatosaurus Rex: 3

Slave Pits.

Hugo Fowl

For those who won their battles, they are instantly thrown into the prison area. A place for the fighters to wait in between. Power dampner's are set to as high as possible, and the guards are the best money can buy. Welcome to the Slave Pits. Survive if you can.

OOC: All winners go here. One more note.... Whatever powers, technology, etc you may have....Its now gone. Here, you are nothing more then human.

Guest KevinDWolf93

*oomph* Balthazar says as he hits the gorund. Disoriented he wonders what the hell is going on. Seeing the prison he sighs. Just what he needed.

"Just when I find soem alone time, this happens. Veronica's gonna kill me. Best live that long." he mutters as he looks around for anyone, guard or othwerwise, to speak with. "Excuse me, someone mind telling me why I'm here?"

*oomph* Balthazar says as he hits the gorund. Disoriented he wonders what the hell is going on. Seeing the prison he sighs. Just what he needed.

"Just when I find soem alone time, this happens. Veronica's gonna kill me. Best live that long." he mutters as he looks around for anyone, guard or othwerwise, to speak with. "Excuse me, someone mind telling me why I'm here?"

"That's what I want to know. Am I going have to kill you like the last guy?" He asked.

Guest KevinDWolf93
"That's what I want to know. Am I going have to kill you like the last guy?" He asked.

Balthazar turned to Sasuke with an odd expression.

"Ahm, I certainly hope not. I just took out some guy myself...no clue why he attacked me though. He just kinda came at me, I wa swalking home. Needless to say if you dont try anything I think were good."

A man in a white trench coat walked up to a railing above the slave pit. "Actually, yes. I am the Warden at this here establishment, dubbed 'The Slave Pits'. These guards here," he gestured to the guards on all sides, "will guarantee you toe the line. Here, fighting is encouraged, intended even. However, if any of you try to escape, I will have to unleash my doggies on you. And trust me, you don't want that. Anyways, where are my manners? My name is Warden Jones, and I am the keeper of the rabble here. All of you have been tested, and proved to be worthy of coming here." He gestured to the two sole inhabitants of the complex. "You have been proven to be strong enough to stay here. These guards will shoot on sight of an escape attempt or riot of any kind. Watch your back down here, or it will be torn apart. Beneath heaven is hell, and beneath hell is the Slave Pits. I hope you enjoy your stay." With this he turned with a spin of his trench coat, was out of sight.

Balthazar turned to Sasuke with an odd expression.

"Ahm, I certainly hope not. I just took out some guy myself...no clue why he attacked me though. He just kinda came at me, I wa swalking home. Needless to say if you dont try anything I think were good."

"Same here some guy with weird weapons attacked me. And I killed him taking his mask as a trophy." Sasuke smiled evilly. "I was getting ready for war and to kill my best friend. Then out of no where I'm in a weird place with a guy attacking me."

"Just don't get in my way and I won't have to kill you." Sasuke remarked.

Guest KevinDWolf93

"Duly noted." Balthazar mutters to both Sasuke and the warden. "So any idea when we get to leave?"

Guest Josh M prime
"Duly noted." Balthazar mutters to both Sasuke and the warden. "So any idea when we get to leave?"

"When We say so." the guard says.

Guest KevinDWolf93
"When We say so." the guard says.

"Right, gotcha, any idea when that might happen? Say you look familiar do I know you?" Balthazxar says, trying to start up a conversation with someone who may or may not want to kill him.

"Right, gotcha, any idea when that might happen? Say you look familiar do I know you?" Balthazxar says, trying to start up a conversation with someone who may or may not want to kill him.

A guard on the other side of the yard answered him. "When you are put to your next test. This could be in the next five minutes or the next five weeks. And I doubt it."

Guest KevinDWolf93

"Oh great..." Balthazar snarks, before atttempting to keep the conversation going. "Ya positive I think Ive seen you around before. It might be the nose, very distinctive."

"Oh great..." Balthazar snarks, before atttempting to keep the conversation going. "Ya positive I think Ive seen you around before. It might be the nose, very distinctive."

"Quiet, prisoner!" The guard raised a sonic rifle that would knock Balthazar out if it hit.

Guest KevinDWolf93
"Really?" The guard laughed. "Tell me all about it!" He pointed the gun at Balthazar, basically holding him at gunpoint.

"Ahm, the gun's not necessary." Balthazar says, hoping to not get shot. "Well, it's kind of a long story. I was walking home and this one guy came out of nowhere...wanted ahandshake for some reason."

"Ahm, the gun's not necessary." Balthazar says, hoping to not get shot. "Well, it's kind of a long story. I was walking home and this one guy came out of nowhere...wanted ahandshake for some reason."

The guard gestured with his gun. "Go on." The guard nudged the guard next to him, whispering to him something that neither of them would be able to notice.

OOC: By neither I mean Balthazar and Sasuke.

Guest KevinDWolf93
The guard gestured with his gun. "Go on." The guard nudged the guard next to him, whispering to him something that neither of them would be able to notice.

OOC: By neither I mean Balthazar and Sasuke.

"Well I was unsure initially, but after he told me he was an assasain I figured it would be a bad idea to do so."

• 2 months later...