Vastatosaurus Rex: 3

Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 7
Ken Masters: 4

Steampunk RP.

Hugo Fowl

Aww Alex you jerk, she trusted you!!! Not the smartest move, but still! :P

Heh. Its just preparation, don't take it personally. He does it to everyone.

Guest KevinDWolf93
Heh. Its just preparation, don't take it personally. He does it to everyone.

I suppose yeah...but I hope you realize you just asked a Remington to not take something like that personally :P

Previously, on the Steampunk RP-

Alex is asleep, as is Bell.

Aednet is having a heart-to-heart talk with her mother.

Mark is fast asleep, with a telegram from Richard to meet with him, as Richard hides in the address of an apartment where his latest lead had took him. Where a man has stepped inside and is now searching.

Jeb is at a bar, and I have no idea where anyone else is but I shall presume they too are asleep, and thus well-rested for the next day.

EDIT: Also, just to let everyone know, we are now just waiting for a conclusion for Richards line for today, before we move the chapter. So unless Force says otherwise in regards to this, I am going to fast-forward the next chapter later in the day so we can have some fresh adventures. Also, the main body of the RP shall be here unless I say otherwise, and as for the specific locations in the RP such as the Opera house, those are for specific storylines/plot points which will pop up later. If you feel your character would be accepted/has a reason to be there then by all means join.

• 1 month later...

Twas bored and asked Hugo if he would still accept players for this, got a yes so heres I go

Name: Viktor Urgonovitch

skills: Marksmanship, tracking, lore, folk medicine

Weapons: steam powered crossbow, Silver, adamantium, and iron tipped daggers and crossbow bolts. specific weapons for any monster he's actively hunting might include crosses, wooden stakes, rosemary, salt, etc.

Items: Tome of the hunter, healer's kit with various herbs, salves, and poisons, family heirloom crucifix

Profile: In My home country, Deh people are vise to deh creatures of deh night. They paint their doors with symbols to vard off evil, they immediately call a priest if somvone is showing deh signs of possession, and they keep leaves gifts of meat and hemloch for deh boggarts every full moon's night.

And of course, deh also rely on people like me.

There are many things the "scientists" and "professors" of your society vould tell you would not exist, things like ghosts, kappas, verevolves. I can tell you vith some certainty that things things do exist. I can say this with certainty because I recieved dis scar on my leg vhen the ghost of Herzin Morka struck out with his ectoplasmic sword, I removed this finger myself vhen I vas bit by a kappa in Shangai and it poison was causing to spread its rotting poison, and I have the heart of a verevolf from Moscow I removed myself in case I ever find myself face to face with a vampire. So vhen I came to this city, and I saw how blatantly you people vere ignoring the hands of the supernatural closing its satanic claws around your throats, I took pity. I shall cleanse dis city in the name of the lord, and none shall escape my vengeful sight

Guess who's joining up?

Name: Captain Paul Hargraves

Skills: Navigation, marksmanship, fencing, leadership.

Weapons: Matched pair of Navy Colt revolvers, U.S pattern cavalry saber

Items: A spyglass, compass

Profile: When he was just 16 he joined the Confederate airwing in the American civil war, he quickly cut his fighting teeth on a dirgible where he fought in many battles against the union, he eventualy rose to command but when the war was over he had nothing left but a tattered uniform, it was during the horrid reconstruction era that he met many others like himself former soldiers, sailors, aeronaughts with nothing left Union Confederate it didn't matter anymore they were all the same now.

Getting a crew togeather he managed to get a hold of a merchant derigible and turned her into a frigate, he and his crew found work as privateers working for one contry or another plundering the skies and sending enemie crashing to the ground in flames, at the moment he is a privateer of the English crown and bored there doesen't seem to be any wars on and no pirates to chase.

Additional Notes: He is now in his thirties, he has light brown hair, blue eyes, rather tan. and walks with a slight limp having taken shrapnel in his leg during a battle.

Shall I give ship and crew details?

• 2 months later...
Guest GruntJoe

Name: Gabriel "Ogre" McDonnell

Occupation: Professional Mercenary, Hitman and Invention Tester

Skills: Marksmanship, expert boxer, excellent swordsmanship, extraordinarily tough, sharp-eyed, skilled in physical torture, strategy, mechanical repair in relation to his arm and weapons.

Weapons: Steam-powered arm(left) with miniaturized gatling gun, flame projector and sawn-off shotgun mounted on the weapon, cavalry sabre (for more "gentlemanly" encounters), Schofield revolver in .44 Russian, Scoped Colt Revolving Rifle Model 1855, coffin handled Bowie knife, foul language

Items: Old brothel tokens, small repair kit.

Background: Already a brute at a young age, fighting is what caused "Ogre" to lose his left arm. He was working in a factory at the age of 10 when he instigated a fight. He took a wrong step, fell and got his arm caught in machinery. There was no saving it and his arm had to be amputated above the elbow. Well, he could no longer work, but he could still fight. He lived on the streets for two years, roughing up strangers for money, food, anything of value when he met Dr. Petrov, a Russian immigrant. "Ogre" agreed to be his tester for any new experiments in exchange for a new arm and a place to stay. Over the years the doctor taught "Ogre" the skills he'd need, or hired someone to teach him said skills, to become a one-man wrecking crew. 17 years later he has never failed and assignment and hasn't turned down a single one, no matter how gruesome. He's just trying to find something to challenge him, now.

Personality: While he may be prone to fits of violent rage when insulted, "Ogre" is a master strategist that does his best to play to his strengths. Typically, that is his strength, though he's not opposed to taking a long-distance, well aimed shot at a heavily guarded target. When not on a job he is boisterous, drinks whiskey and takes his pleasure in the closest brothel. He is at his angriest when someone damages his bowler cap.

Physical Description: His appearance exudes brutishness, from the chewed-on cigar permanently sticking from his mouth to his dented, if still armored, vest to his battered. steel-capped boots. Dressed finely, almost in spite of his brutishness, "Ogre" is impeccably dressed, determined to show off his hard-won earnings from selling his less-than-nice skills to the highest bidder. He is never without his bowler cap. Black hair, neatly trimmed beard, ice-blue eyes and tanned, scarred skin. 6'4" and 235 lbs of muscle.