Zurg (Lightyear 2022 movie) vs. The Rancor
MATCH SCORE
Emperor Zurg: 2
The Rancor: 1

Rumble 20574 Vindicator vs. Amelia Voght vs. Bug Pit (King Kong 2005)
MATCH SCORE
Vindicator: 2
Amelia Voght: 1
Bug Pit (King Kong 2005): 1

Tournament - Judge Doom vs. Carnage
MATCH SCORE
Judge Doom: 2
Carnage: 7

Zurg (Lightyear movie) vs. Goliath (Evolve)
MATCH SCORE
Emperor Zurg: 2
Goliath (Evolve): 0

Psylocke vs. Danielle Moonstar
MATCH SCORE
Psylocke: 6
Danielle Moonstar: 2

TBT

G4hardcore

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the comments, everyone! I feel bad about the zuko one though, there was more I wanted to do with that, and more I couldve done... :P but hopefully the others are good. Yes, still accepting any and all requests tbt related, so go ahead tomisntblue. :D Right now im working on Nds request, the tbt vs uwt, and blueflames request. Should be done in two or three days. My haste this time around is susprising, and for now, self substaining. Also working on a few other side projects, but of course, this means uwt art is gonna be lagging. So...

Any more requests?

Guest tomisntblue
Thanks for the comments, everyone! I feel bad about the zuko one though, there was more I wanted to do with that, and more I couldve done... :P but hopefully the others are good. Yes, still accepting any and all requests tbt related, so go ahead tomisntblue. :D Right now im working on Nds request, the tbt vs uwt, and blueflames request. Should be done in two or three days. My haste this time around is susprising, and for now, self substaining. Also working on a few other side projects, but of course, this means uwt art is gonna be lagging. So...

Any more requests?

Seeing as how we're fighting symbiotes in Shadowland I want to see symbiote Nero.

Seeing as how we're fighting symbiotes in Shadowland I want to see symbiote Nero.

whoah... ill have to be creative there.. hm..

Oh, and I know I already have a request being worked on but when you get time, what about Danny thinking of Blade fighting zombies?

Hmm... okay!

Guest Hayesmeister5651

funny stuff G4! If you have the time I think it'd be cool to see a crossover of Marvel vs DC vs DBZ

funny stuff G4! If you have the time I think it'd be cool to see a crossover of Marvel vs DC vs DBZ

Cool, or cliche? :D Besides, see title: TBT!! Requests here are for the RP, Tainted Blood. Thanks though, for the compliment. :P

Thanks, but I was actually refering to the Symbiote part. I can draw Nero, but I'll have to do a few concepts to see what it'd look like, were I to symbiotify him. Ex/ Does symbiote mean skin tight black? Does it make his hair change color? Does it give him a foot long tongue? Questions like these are what I'd have to figure out, and I wouldn't much mind either. Also,

BlueFlame, I don't mind drawing your request, but in all honesty, it sounds kinda boring. :D Like, when you say to draw naruto meeting Nero, it sounds like them just casually having a conversation. It'd feel almost like a chore to draw.. If that's what you want, I don't mind drawing it, but I recommend adding some spice, or changing the idea completely. But Like I said, if thats what you really want.. :P Hope I don't come across as a jerk..? This actually happened a few times in UWT too lol

Guest tomisntblue
Thanks, but I was actually refering to the Symbiote part. I can draw Nero, but I'll have to do a few concepts to see what it'd look like, were I to symbiotify him. Ex/ Does symbiote mean skin tight black? Does it make his hair change color? Does it give him a foot long tongue? Questions like these are what I'd have to figure out, and I wouldn't much mind either.

I know you can draw Nero, I saw the last picture. Those were just ideas for how to post him that I think work the best with the symbiote concept.

BlueFlame, I don't mind drawing your request, but in all honesty, it sounds kinda boring. :D Like, when you say to draw naruto meeting Nero, it sounds like them just casually having a conversation. It'd feel almost like a chore to draw.. If that's what you want, I don't mind drawing it, but I recommend adding some spice, or changing the idea completely. But Like I said, if thats what you really want.. :P Hope I don't come across as a jerk..? This actually happened a few times in UWT too lol

Could you do them fighting Like with a Few shadow clones Naruto fighting Nero? That be cool. And oh no! Your not a jerk or acting like one at all. Your like the coolest person on this site besides Tom lol.

Guest tomisntblue
Could you do them fighting Like with a Few shadow clones Naruto fighting Nero? That be cool. And oh no! Your not a jerk or acting like one at all. Your like the coolest person on this site besides Tom lol.

HA! hear that G4, I'm cooler than you. :P

Whew. ThAt sounds a lot better, ok: )

HA! hear that G4, I'm cooler than you. :P

*grumblegrumble*

How about symbiote versions of... *spins around dramatically*

42445d1243586983-sheila-labarres-farm-dramatic_gopher.jpg

TEH ENTIRE TEAM?!

...perhaps...

Guest Hayesmeister5651
Cool, or cliche? :lol: Besides, see title: TBT!! Requests here are for the RP, Tainted Blood. Thanks though, for the compliment. <_<

oh oops sorry about that

• 3 weeks later...

Shxt... I had art I wanted to post... Well I should be posting it soonish... If not, Ill just have a mass of art to post at a time when I do have wifi access+computer.

I've got four coming up so far.

• 4 weeks later...
Blue Beetle, Luffy, Vash and Yusuke in the city.

Shockwave.

This thread is primarily for requests regarding TBT only. TBT is a RP I GM, if you didn't know this. So I won't be doing these, as they have nothing to do with the RP dude...

Edit: I mean come on! Who do you think you are? You just barge in here and make a request, yet know nothing of the thread itself? And not so much as a please, considering these are done on my free time and I don't even know you on this site... Dude.

Edit2: That was mostly for fun, I don't actually have any negative feelings on the matter, but I will say this. Dude.