60 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Superman
    • Thor
  2. 2. Can Superman lift Mjonlir

• Yes
    • No

Guest catnips47

Hasn't thor got a move that can kill an immortal ....?

Personally I've been swayed by Marvel Man. I think he's provided the best post so far.....

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know its not canon but just like in the Hulk vs Thor movie, Thor rushes head strong into a fight not thinking that the other maybe more powerful. He is a brawler and no matter what forms of fighting he knows all you see is him brawling like Hulk. Superman on the other hand is strategic in (in recent years). He would wear down his foe from a distance then make his way in. When fighting he has shown martial arts skills against the likes of Despero, Doomsday, and Darkseid plus others. He will play to his strengths. He will realize that Thor's entire ability to fight really revolves around his hammer. His hammer can be knocked away. It happens all the time. Thor has to have a moment to mentally call the hammer back. If Superman keeps him busy he wont have that chance. Whether you consider it canon or not, the crossover was agreed upon by both companies for the outcomes. Superman caught the hammer and beat Thor.

I like what you are saying but those things wont work. Martial arts cool but wont work Thor has train for years in fighting.

The hammer always comes to Thor no matter what.

Catching Thors hammer was bs. Not even Thanos was able to catch his hammer.

So both companies agreed that Wonder women who is a greek god would lose Storm. Or even better Lobo who is immortal plus he even takes on Superman will lose Wolverine.

If Thor was some ruthless villian he can just go back in time and kill Superman while he was a baby.

Mjolnir also had time travelling capabilities, from Journey Into Mystery #85:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...-TimeTravel.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...-TimeTravel.jpg

He time travels again in Journey Into Mystery #102:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...ravelJIM102.

Mjolnir can protect himself and others from being frozen in time, a reverse time-freeze, if you will, from Marvel Team-Up #7:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...imeFreezeMa.jpg

However, Mjolnir's time powers weren't just limited to time travel. He's used Mjolnir to reverse time itself in Thor #178:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...meTravel178.jpg

Mjolnir's time-travel capabilities spanned from the distant past to the far future, as shown in Journey Into Mystery #122:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...ravelJIM122.jpg

I am not even done with what Thor can do I have more crazy things he can do.

Guest Red Blue Blur
I like what you are saying but those things wont work. Martial arts cool but wont work Thor has train for years in fighting.

The hammer always comes to Thor no matter what.

Catching Thors hammer was bs. Not even Thanos was able to catch his hammer.

So both companies agreed that Wonder women who is a greek god would lose Storm. Or even better Lobo who is immortal plus he even takes on Superman will lose Wolverine.

no storm and ww and wolvy and lobo was a different croosover made by fan votes. thor vs superman was a crossover made and agreed upon by marvel an dc writers

you have been showing feats his hammer can do and like I said Superman can avoid being thrown into another dimension. He can avoid thro teleporting and hitting him. Its been shown in countless comics that Thors hammer does not work as well on the good guys. Another thing is Superman survived to planets crashing on top of him and was still functional. If he wanted his heat vision can be hotter than the sun. Yes Thor has lived and fought in the core of the sun but it took a lot out of him. Superman goes to the center of the sun for fun and to reenergize. No matter how long thor has lived he still does not match up to what superman is capable itelligence wise. Also Superman has faced off against people like Superboy-Prime with no extra power ups and held his own. Like I keep stating to you strangle hold is that IN THIS FIGHT IT IS BASE LEVEL THOR WITH HAMMER AND BELT VS SUPERMAN. Superman has shown greater strength, speed, and durability in there base forms.

no storm and ww and wolvy and lobo was a different croosover made by fan votes. thor vs superman was a crossover made and agreed upon by marvel an dc writers

But still crossovers are not canons. Thor in that crossover was so weak as hell. The post of scans I am showing you is a much stronger Thor and what he can really do.

Guest Red Blue Blur
But still crossovers are not canons. Thor in that crossover was so weak as hell. The post of scans I am showing you is a much stronger Thor and what he can really do.

you have been showing feats his hammer can do and like I said Superman can avoid being thrown into another dimension. He can avoid thro teleporting and hitting him. Its been shown in countless comics that Thors hammer does not work as well on the good guys. Another thing is Superman survived to planets crashing on top of him and was still functional. If he wanted his heat vision can be hotter than the sun. Yes Thor has lived and fought in the core of the sun but it took a lot out of him. Superman goes to the center of the sun for fun and to reenergize. No matter how long thor has lived he still does not match up to what superman is capable itelligence wise. Also Superman has faced off against people like Superboy-Prime with no extra power ups and held his own. Like I keep stating to you strangle hold is that IN THIS FIGHT IT IS BASE LEVEL THOR WITH HAMMER AND BELT VS SUPERMAN. Superman has shown greater strength, speed, and durability in there base forms.

Superman fought Superboy-Prime... Thor fough hmmm...... Thanos with IG,Silver Surfer,Beta ray Bill, 8th Juggernaut,Destroyer,Drax with power gem,Adam warlock with power gem,Odin,Kurse,Gladiator,Hyperion,etc those people can probably handle Superboy-prime.

You say Superman is smarter nope. Thor is smarter in fighting.

Thor has survived a planet busting impact.

Strenght does not mean anything. Is like saying Blob is powerful then Profs X.

Read my POSTSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ALLLLLLL OF THEMMMMMMMMMMM....

Thor has more powers then Superman.

So me a scans of Superman doing all those stuff you posted.

Guest Red Blue Blur
Superman fought Superboy-Prime... Thor fough hmmm...... Thanos with IG,Silver Surfer,Beta ray Bill, 8th Juggernaut,Destroyer,Drax with power gem,Adam warlock with power gem,Odin,Kurse,Gladiator,Hyperion,etc those people can probably handle Superboy-prime.

You say Superman is smarter nope. Thor is smarter in fighting.

Thor has survived a planet busting impact.

Strenght does not mean anything. Is like saying Blob is powerful then Profs X.

Read my POSTSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ALLLLLLL OF THEMMMMMMMMMMM....

Thor has more powers then Superman.

So me a scans of Superman doing all those stuff you posted.

Superman holding back an exploding universe

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/5941/su...le0015ak0te.jpg

Superman throwing a ship the size of the moon weighing billions of tons

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/aval...d/moonmover.jpg

speeding up to faster than light

http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5858/untitled138wy8fy.jpg

This is a link to a thread that has everything you need on why Superman would win.

http://forums.superherohype.com/archive/in...-25028-p-3.html

Superman holding back an exploding universe

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/5941/su...le0015ak0te.jpg

Superman throwing a ship the size of the moon weighing billions of tons

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/aval...d/moonmover.jpg

speeding up to faster than light

http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5858/untitled138wy8fy.jpg

This is a link to a thread that has everything you need on why Superman would win.

http://forums.superherohype.com/archive/in...-25028-p-3.html

The first link is a small Black hole!!!!! Plus Thor and Beta Ray bill survived bigger black holes.

Thor can move at light speed also I posted a link to it.

Last link proves nothing.

You say Thor weak without his hammer.

849894-durokgodblast_super.jpg

You say Thors magic wont work on Superman

598339-superman_vs_etrigan_1_super.jpg

885350-superfail_super.jpg

1073674-kingdom_come_4_178_never_ending_battle_super.jpg

522644-superman_021_super.jpg

You say in the crossovers both companies agree would agree on the outcome. So they must of agreed on this.

587151-spider_man_super.jpg

450766-venom_fight_super.jpg

Guest Red Blue Blur
I know.

no you dont understand. Only the one crossover with supes catching thors hammer was a crossover with no fan votes. If you read the JLA/Avengers crossover it was agreed upon by both companies writers and artists. The other crossovers used fan votes. The link to the thread proved everything. accept it or not. I have given plenty of proof on why Supes wins. I have nothing left to prove.

no you dont understand. Only the one crossover with supes catching thors hammer was a crossover with no fan votes. If you read the JLA/Avengers crossover it was agreed upon by both companies writers and artists. The other crossovers used fan votes. The link to the thread proved everything. accept it or not. I have given plenty of proof on why Supes wins. I have nothing left to prove.

What are you talking about I proved some many things why Thor would win. But you just ignored them.

Guest Dark Ranger X
No I did not.

What he posted meant nothing why Superman would win.

Marvelman and Ivan already stated why Thor would win and so did I, I'm done here.

Btw I did not see you post anything why Superman would win.

He's posted plenty as to how Superman could win. Just like you've posted plenty as to how Thor could win. Why can't you guys just say "It'd be close" ?!

Oh, also...

firelord.jpg

What's that? PIS?

Marvel own both these characters. Ergo, they must believe Spidey could take down Firelord in the right circumstances.

He's posted plenty as to how Superman could win. Just like you've posted plenty as to how Thor could win. Why can't you guys just say "It'd be close" ?!

Oh, also...

firelord.jpg

What's that? PIS?

Marvel own both these characters. Ergo, they must believe Spidey could take down Firelord in the right circumstances.

I did. BUt Red Blue Blur didnt read my links I posted.

Classic Spiderman is overrated.

Guest boston_celtics

What point exactly are you trying to make by this?

Guest Dark Ranger X
What point exactly are you trying to make by this?

RBB said that if it happens in the crossover comics, both companies agreed to it. SB (being a smartass), rebutted with the Venom knocking out Superman image.

So, I threw in the Spiderman wailing on Firelord image for the above reasons. I'm trying to get these two to just admit the other could be right.

Guest boston_celtics
RBB said that if it happens in the crossover comics, both companies agreed to it. SB (being a smartass), rebutted with the Venom knocking out Superman image.

So, I threw in the Spiderman wailing on Firelord image for the above reasons. I'm trying to get these two to just admit the other could be right.

Actually, the above image just reaffirms that Venom could defeat Superman. But I digress.

Guest Dark Ranger X
Actually, the above image just reaffirms that Venom could defeat Superman. But I digress.

As much as Wolverine could defeat Lobo, sure.

ANYWAY.

Thor could beat Superman. Superman could beat Thor, but wouldn't have an easy time of it at all.

Oh, finally....Let off some steam, Bennett.