Captain Britain: 4

Persia

Hugo Fowl

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tomisntblue

The group would find themselves transported to a desert, miles away from their destination. The sky was nearly black, despite the fact that what little of sun could be seen was positioned at high noon. Corruption had spread throughout this entire world, and would only grow worse. The good news it, the heat of desert was gone and it felt more like a warm spring day. Vergil was meant to join this group, but he elected to stay behind as he knew his brother wasn't there and felt he had no business. Those who did arrive had precious little time to get situated before heading toward the kingdom. They could use it how they pleased, including scouting the area for any danger.

Objective: Rescue Lady and free this land

OOC: Outside of battle, free to post in any order you please. Inside battle, refer to my signature.

Guest bobisbeast

Link would find himself in a place similar to to the deserts of Hyrule, along with several of his newfound friends and allies.

" So where do we head first?"

OOC: also I'm going to be gone for a good chunk of tomorow anyone mind rPing Link till I'm back?

Guest tomisntblue
Link would find himself in a place similar to to the deserts of Hyrule, along with several of his newfound friends and allies.

OOC: also I'm going to be gone for a good chunk of tomorow anyone mind rPing Link till I'm back?

OOC: I can try, but you might want to find someone more familiar with him.

"Your guess is as good as mine" shrugged Spider-Man, "But hey, I'm guessing that palace would be a good place to start".

OOC: I don't think I can, man, I live in Ireland, my clock's 8 hours ahead of USA's...

"Your guess is as good as mine" shrugged Spider-Man, "But hey, I'm guessing that palace would be a good place to start".

OOC: I don't think I can, man, I live in Ireland, my clock's 8 hours ahead of USA's...

"Sounds like a good plan. But i say we should scout the area for any danger first." Said Tenten.

Guest bobisbeast

Link wold take Spiderman's advice and start walking towards the palace.

" So, why did you come here in the first place?"

OOC: That's fine I'll post tomorrow on the situation and it's only 4 or so hours

Guest tomisntblue

GM: I'm gonna give you guys a little bit of travel time, mostly to make sure everyone gets here, but things are gonna pick up quickly.

Guest tomisntblue
OOC: you might want to Pm kmhayden he hasn't posted at all in UWT 3

OOC: We contacted him, getting here is up to him. If he's late, I'll just let him jump in under the assumption his character was just there.

OOC: That's fine I'll post tomorrow on the situation and it's only 4 or so hours

Tenten would catch up to them. "Guess my advice will not be taken then... Anyways hi I'm Tenten."

Spider-Man would shrug.

"The Doctor came to my universe and asked me to help out."

Guest bobisbeast
"The Doctor helped me with some trouble with Alchemax back home. They were trying to perfect cross-universal travel. Which would be fine, but one of the universes they chose to open a hole to was "Earth-2149". This universe is home to carnivorous zombies. If the virus that mutated those people got into our dimension, we'd have had a full-blown epidemic on our hands. The Doctor helped me stop it. So I joined him in the TARDIS for a while. Then this stuff with Cthulu happened and I sort of fell into it." explained Spider-Man as he walked through the sand towards the palace.

" Ganondorf, my arch-rival had somehow returned and had powers that he had never used before. The Doctor came in and with his help, I barely trapped him. You know the rest, and thus, I'm here"

"Hero of time nice nick name." Tenten would give Link a friendly smile.

Link would smile back.

OOC: oh and Kwolf is going to Rp Link for me

Guest tomisntblue

OOC: Alright, bored now, time to start killing you guys...

A rider on horseback came rushing by, not stopping to see if anyone was in his path. He had a message to deliver and nothing could delay him. If our heroes didn't move aside, they could find themselves trampled by his horse.