Rumble 20567 Ed (Street Fighter) vs. Mama Odie vs. Pickle
MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Match 7742 Clark Kent (Smallville) vs. Eric Northman

Guest callisto

Guest callisto

(Smallville season 5-6 version of Clark) Clark was rounding up meteor freaks (or metahumans) and came to Louisiana looking for some when he stopped by Fangtasia for directions to Bon Temps. Hearing about how vampires finally came out and are trying to live in society he decided he thought they deserved to be welcomed with an open mind. Arriving at the door he noticed a very attractive woman dressed in a vampy outfit checking IDs and shwoing her fangs to customers."Excuse me miss, can you tell me how to get to Bon Temps?" Clark asked. Pam being a "supe" could sense this was no mere human. Her fangs were out in a flash at the intoxicating smell of sunlight and power coming from him said, "Why on Earth would you want to go to the shithole?"Clark being unaccustomed such frank language stammered a bit, "I-I-I'm am doing some research for a reporting job I am interning for at the Daily Planet in Metropolis. Its on Civil war families who have stayed in the same area since the beginning of 19th century."Unable to contain the blood lust she was feeling rise inside her Pam lunged at Clark with fangs extended. Instinctively Clark put his hand up to stop her, but, with her momentum and his strength his hand went through her chest and out her back with her heart in his hand.Eric instantly felt Pam's death and was outside his bar before anyone else including Clark could react. "What have you done!!" Bellowed Eric."It was an accident she jumped at me and I put my hand up to stop her it went right through her chest." Clark exlpained."You will die human." Eric said as he closed in on Clark.So does Eric really stand a chance against Clark?Or is a fresh outta high school Clark still too strong and powerful for the raging 1,000 year old vampire viking? We all know Clark won't kill Eric if he can avoid it, but, if he doesn't will Eric ever leave Clark alone?

Guest doug da head

I know what most of you are thinking but I figured this version of Clark might have him close to the same power level as such an old vampire, if he were any later version it would be absolutely no contest

Guest bigballerju

LOL Clark after high school is still a moron and so inexperienced.

Its definitely a equal match.

Your right too that Clark won't kill him which could cost him the fight.

Guest doug da head

I am big fan of Superman and I always wondered how he would fair in other types of fictional media. I always wondered how he would be in such places like the Marvel universe, or the Star Wars universe or even the True Blood one. I know he would be unstoppable in almost any other medium aside from the comics ones. I just wondered how he would alter things in these other ones.

Guest doug da head
I am big fan of Superman and I always wondered how he would fair in other types of fictional media. I always wondered how he would be in such places like the Marvel universe, or the Star Wars universe or even the True Blood one. I know he would be unstoppable in almost any other medium aside from the comics ones. I just wondered how he would alter things in these other ones.

Basically I always wonder what would Superman do i f these other situations came about, and how would the other universes populace feel about him. If they haven't heard of him before he arrived there I mean.

Guest doug da head

I also don't want to put him in the anime ones because that just creates a stupid shit storm that only makes everyone on here hate each other

Guest doug da head

I get that a lot of you are tired of vampires and stuff. But this Eric Northman if you guys don't know is like the baddest ass vampire of every vampire I have heard of. He would single handedly beat the crap outta and kill Angel, the Cullen fags, Blade, and those 30 days of nights vampires. If you have ever seen True Blood you will know this or if you ever read the books. If you haven't you need to check it out cause he is a beast

Guest Blue Beetle (Jamie Reyes)

Eric is a vampire, a magical being.

Clark reacts to magic the same way normal humans do.

A normal human couldn't beat Eric.

Eric sucks Clark's blood.

Guest sirmethos
Eric is a vampire, a magical being.

Clark reacts to magic the same way normal humans do.

A normal human couldn't beat Eric.

Eric sucks Clark's blood.

i'll try giving this idiotic type of 'logic' a go.

Clark sets things on fire with his eyes.

Vampires react to fire like dry kindling.

Dry kindling couldn't beat Clark.

Eric dies in flames.

Guest Blue Beetle (Jamie Reyes)
i'll try giving this idiotic type of 'logic' a go.

Clark sets things on fire with his eyes.

Vampires react to fire like dry kindling.

Dry kindling couldn't beat Clark.

Eric dies in flames.

How is qouting actual comic book facts "idiotic logic"?

You know why Superman was hurt by Captain Marvel's lightning? Because the lightning is magical in nature.

If I'm wrong, then why does Captain Marvel's lightning hurt Superman?

Guest bigballerju

In the setup sirmethos he said Superman won't kill so Clark won't use heat vision.

Actually there was a Superman and Batman vs Vampires 3 issue comic released not too long ago.

Superman in that comic refused to kill the vampires.

Clark on Smallville was the same way where he refused to kill the vampires in Seasons 4

So your definitely wrong on that and Clark on Smallville could definitely lose this fight which

he did on the show.

Guest sirmethos
In the setup sirmethos he said Superman won't kill so Clark won't use heat vision.

Actually there was a Superman and Batman vs Vampires 3 issue comic released not too long ago.

Superman in that comic refused to kill the vampires.

Clark on Smallville was the same way where he refused to kill the vampires in Seasons 4

So your definitely wrong on that and Clark on Smallville could definitely lose this fight which

he did on the show.

1. comics =/= Clark from Smallville. anything that has happened in the comics is totally and completely irrelevant for the purpose of this debate.

2. since Clark doesn't know that Eric is a vampire, and he doesn't know about the Vampiric vulnerability to fire. there is nothing that prevents him from using his Heat Vision. there are plenty of ways to use Heat Vision that would not kill a normal human being, or even a 'meteor freak'.

How is qouting actual comic book facts "idiotic logic"?

You know why Superman was hurt by Captain Marvel's lightning? Because the lightning is magical in nature.

If I'm wrong, then why does Captain Marvel's lightning hurt Superman?

the 'idiotic logic', is the part where "a normal human cannot defeat Eric, thus Eric sucks Clarks blood".

even if Clark is not invulnerable, he still has plenty of abilities that a normal human does not.

Clark can move faster than sound. Normal humans can Not move faster than sound.

Clark can set things on fire with his eyes. Normal humans can Not set things on fire with their eyes.

Clark can lift several hundred tons. Normal humans can Not lift several hundred tons.

just to give a few examples.

if a normal human punches Eric, Eric would just laugh at them and drink their blood.

if Clark punches Eric, Eric goes flying through several walls.

:ph34r: Clark is not a normal human!

even without his invulnerability(which is the only thing that Magic has an effect on), Clark would still be able to take down entire Armies of normal humans.

thus, "idiotic logic".

Guest bigballerju

I don't think you have watched Smallville because Clark has lost to Vampires and alot less powerful people.

This match could go either way.

Also this is Clark after high school where he is still way inexperienced so his chances of losing increase.

• 1 year later...
Guest Last-Son-Of-Krypton

The Vampires in Smallville weren't real vampires, just sick people, and the only reason they won was because of the Kryptonite that clark needed to save Lana with.

And I read a book that stated, that Kal-Els blood contains solar energy.... which I'm pretty sure would kill a real vampire that bit him by bursting them into flames. And I'm sure Clark doesn't knowErics a vampire, so he'd probably use his heat vision on Eric as a warning shot, not knowing he'd burst him into flames..

Guest Last-Son-Of-Krypton

Yeah but I'm a roleplayer, and I have an Eric Northman thinking he's faster and stronger then me as Clark Kent from The Final Season. And I saw this so I just commented.