Rumble 20567 Ed (Street Fighter) vs. Mama Odie vs. Pickle
MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

UWT III Sign-Up sheet.

Hugo Fowl

Guest tomisntblue
Time differenc will force me to leave soon... any chance one of you guys could RP Spiderman while I'm gone? Otherwise the entire thing's gonna get held up.

If you leave we'll keep going and nothing bad will happen to you, but if you really want I can probably play as spider-man

Guest force_echo
You know what? I just thought of something... after a Mission or Two, Delta's going to be Useless.

He's going to run out of EVE, and since there's no ADAM to make EVE with here, so he'd have to return to Rapture to get a Refill.

He has weapons too. Pretty damn big ones. We have geniuses on board, they'd probably be able to synthesize EVE from a sample. Add to that that I have all gene tonics, so I can get eve from performing certain actions. Like with Booze hound, I get EVE for drinking alcohol.

Guest tomisntblue

UWT's fundamental law states that no matter what characters make up the group, nor how big or small said group may be, they will always carelessly and recklessly smash, burn, break, injure, cut up, destroy or in any way ruin something important.

UWT's fundamental law states that no matter what characters make up the group, nor how big or small said group may be, they will always carelessly and recklessly smash, burn, break, injure, cut up, destroy or in any way ruin something important.

In other news: Grass is Green.

And for the weather *waits for someone to do a UWT weather report*

Hello all, and welcome to the weather. 98% chance of falling TARDIS and Time Bolts that make you younger today, followed by near-certain death. Now for the Sports channel!

Wait.... did that seriously just happen...

Edit: Yes it did, and it's worse than I thought...

Starkiller is coming for the heroes....Also, Ethan? If you can cross out Galen, Vin, Katie and Kat that would be great. Also, I request for Galens achievment thing to say:"Back to the drawing board."

Guest tomisntblue
Starkiller is coming for the heroes....Also, Ethan? If you can cross out Galen, Vin, Katie and Kat that would be great. Also, I request for Galens achievment thing to say:"Back to the drawing board."

Crap... they have Starkiller AND

Other powerful people to be reviled later

yeah, we're screwed.

Also, quick thinking award to Kain, though whether that actually works or not...

shrugs

It worked before...