Agent L: 4

Rumble 20577 Baraka vs. Kollector
MATCH SCORE
Baraka: 3
Kollector: 2

Match 7436 Tommy Vercetti vs. Elmo

Guest callisto

Guest EeveeTheCutie
We can empathize with not liking VCM, but we've had to deal with him a lot long than you and haven't been that coarse. That really was a bit harsh, cool your jets. You had no reason to say those things.

Seriously, I've been hearing about how much he harasses my friends here then I've been a member. In a sense, yeah I've been putting up with him too. As to my friends, you shall remain annon.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahah. That actually made me laugh. And I'm not going to 'starve' as there's always something or someone to troll. Thanks for looking out on my figure anyways.

And sure. We can be friends, for whatever the modern term of it is.

Hehe, I think I'm gonna like you. Provided, you don't try to hack me or anything like that.

Seriously, I've been hearing about how much he harasses my friends here then I've been a member. In a sense, yeah I've been putting up with him too. As to my friends, you shall remain annon.

Okay, friend loyalty, I'm all for that, believe me but, that was a bit much; that's all I'm saying.

Guest EeveeTheCutie

LMAO! Naw, I only did that once to a guy who tried to hack my friends computer. Bombed his system hard with a virus. Donno if he got rid of it or not.

Any other hacking I do, I just move icons around on the desk top. Nothing too serious. I haven't been doing that lately, due to work keeping me occupied.

Okay, friend loyalty, I'm all for that, believe me but, that was a bit much; that's all I'm saying.

Trust me, Nesh wouldn't tell you wrong, he is a pretty wise guy. Even, if I personally don't like the guy, *cough, but thats a topic for just him and me.

Guest EeveeTheCutie
Trust me, Nesh wouldn't tell you wrong, he is a pretty wise guy. Even, if he can kinda *cough be OCC in certain RPs *cough, but thats a topic for just him and me.

*Shrug* If you say so.

Admin Edit:

And I'm not going to 'starve' as there's always something or someone to troll.

Not on this site there isn't.

End Edit.

I had this scout master once, Mr. Behinke.

He was an utter badass.

He was the original man vs wild man before that show was even tohguht of.

You could drop him anywhere in the world and he could survive as long as he was with a pocket knife

He wrestled a bear once. Won too.

He only had one weakness.

Elmo.

He didn't have a hate list

Elmo was his hate list.

If Tommy Vercetti is a badass, then Elmo could beat him in any situation.

Tough guys don't like elmo.

Guest TheMarineV2

I don't know which is funnier the match or all the comments. Hey Hugo I'm curious how are you a rank 1 with only 73 posts? I've got a little over 100 posts and am barely hanging onto my rank 2.

Guest EeveeTheCutie
I don't know which is funnier the match or all the comments. Hey Hugo I'm curious how are you a rank 1 with only 73 posts? I've got a little over 100 posts and am barely hanging onto my rank 2.

He's uber like that.

Guest TheMarineV2

I guess so lol. Just out of curiousty what part of Cali are you from, I was stationed on Pendleton, and I have relatives in Merced?

Okay then... *ignores the flame war*

What can I say that hasn't already been said? This match is great; a perfect blend of humor and action. Elmo takes it.

Now, I don't want to assume you were trying to piss off you-know-who... but you had to have seen this coming.

Guest EeveeTheCutie
I guess so lol. Just out of curiousty what part of Cali are you from, I was stationed on Pendleton, and I have relatives in Merced?

I grew up in the valley. Around the Sacramento, and Northern half of California. Though I'm not there anymore.

Guest EeveeTheCutie
Okay then... *ignores the flame war*

What can I say that hasn't already been said? This match is great; a perfect blend of humor and action. Elmo takes it.

Now, I don't want to assume you were trying to piss off you-know-who... but you had to have seen this coming.

Don't ignore the humor. LAUGH at it!

Cause you know it's funny.

Half-way back from my hiatus, and lo! Quite a lot of views and/or flames.

Ah, the sweet glow of self-satisfaction in a job well done.

Heads up to all who liked it, if this gets the rank I think it will, then I'll most likely make this an arc.

For those who don't like? Simple, don't read.

With that said, I'm debating whether to use Super-Grover or the Count next......*Grins*

Half-way back from my hiatus, and lo! Quite a lot of views and/or flames.

Ah, the sweet glow of self-satisfaction in a job well done.

Heads up to all who liked it, if this gets the rank I think it will, then I'll most likely make this an arc.

For those who don't like? Simple, don't read.

With that said, I'm debating whether to use Super-Grover or the Count next......*Grins*

We don't have the count, yet.