Agent L: 4

Rumble 20577 Baraka vs. Kollector
MATCH SCORE
Baraka: 3
Kollector: 2

Match 7385 Clayton vs. Kraven the Hunter

Guest callisto

Guest callisto

At the Gentlemen Hunter's Club, General Zaroff is adressing the rest of the club:"My fellow hunters, I have an announcement to make. As I get older, I fear that I can no longer stay as president of this fine institution. Thus, I've decided to pass the presidency of the club to a younger and fresher hunter. And the one I've chosen for the position is...Kraven!"Everyone else claps as Kraven walks up the podium to speak. However, before he can say anything, another hunter approaches the podium."Bollocks! This is all bollocks! We all know who is the only one worthy of leading this organization: me!" says Clayton"You? Don't make me laugh. You are nothing but a clown, a joke of a hunter." says Kraven"You doubt my hunting skills? You can't even hunt a teenage kid in spandex!" says Clayton"Spider-Man is no ordinary teenager! He has powers beyond thos of normal men! And what about you? You can't even hunt a half-naked man swinging on vines!" says Kraven"There is no shame in losing to Tarzan! He has the strength of a bull ape and the speed of a cheetah!" says Kraven"Ha! I could hunt down that wild-born pretty boy in a matter of hours!" says Kraven"And I could hunt down that spandex-wearing weakling in a matter of minutes!" says Clayton"Oh, really? Let's make a bet, then: for a month, I'll hunt down Tarzan and you'll hunt down Spider-Man. At the end of the month, whoever manages to catch and kill his prey will have earned the right to be president of the Gentlemen Hunter's Club!" says Kraven"You have yourself a deal!" says ClaytonSo, who is more sucessful: Clayton hunting Spider-Man, or Kraven hunting Tarzan?

Heh, Kraven catches Tarzan in a week, tops. Clayton gets webbed up and/or KO'd in a matter of minutes, maybe hours.

But who wins here is beyond the point. This a good and funny set-up. I could imagine Kraven and Clayton both arrogantly arguing who is the best hunter.

That, and the image of Clayton trying to hunt Spidey would be pretty hilarious. :mellow:

Guest JUDGEDREDD93

i have to say that kraven could maybe catch tarzan with all his hunting knowledge and devices and even a little bit of strength. but i know for a fact that clayton can not catch spidey, on shot of web or even a punch would take clayton down in an instant