Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Match 20520 Guardian (Marvel Comics) vs. Captain Canuck

image.jpeg.8f18aaeacb8a7678aa7aa77dd25997d2.jpeg

In the heart of Ottawa, the capital city of Canada, preparations were underway for the grandest Canada Day celebration the nation had ever seen. This year, the festivities were to revolve around honoring Canada's most beloved hero. But there was a dilemma: who should be the centerpiece of the celebration? Should it be the stalwart and patriotic Captain Canuck, or Guardian, the valiant leader of the government sponsored superhero tem, Alpha Flight?

A nationwide poll was conducted, and to everyone's surprise, the results ended in a tie. The organizers scratched their heads, unsure of how to proceed. That's when a brilliant idea struck them: why not have both heroes attend the festival together, showcasing unity and solidarity?

And so, on the morning of Canada Day, the streets of Ottawa were alive with excitement. Banners bearing the silhouettes of Captain Canuck and Guardian fluttered in the breeze, while crowds of eager Canadians filled the streets, eagerly anticipating the arrival of their favorite heroes.

As the festival kicked off, Captain Canuck and Guardian stood side by side on a grand stage, their red and white costumes gleaming in the sunlight. The crowd erupted into cheers as the two heroes exchanged nods of mutual respect and waved to the crowd.

Throughout the day, various events were held to commemorate the heroic deeds of Captain Canuck and Guardian. There were exhibitions showcasing their greatest battles, panels discussing their impact on Canadian culture, and even a parade featuring floats dedicated to their adventures.

Amidst the festivities, there were whispers and murmurs among the crowd. Who actually  was the better hero? Who would win in a fight between Captain Canuck and Guardian? The debate raged on between passionate fans, fueling the excitement of the day.

Throughout the day, there were also moments of mistaken identity. Local Canadians, caught up in the excitement of the day, would sometimes confuse Guardian for Captain Canuck and vice versa. It led to some amusing encounters, with both heroes taking it in stride and sharing a good-natured laugh about it. Guardian made a joke about how this is how it must feel to be U.S. Agent getting confused for Captain America. In his mind, however, he wondered which one of them was Captain America and which one was U.S. Agent.

As the day drew to a close, Captain Canuck and Guardian found themselves alone amidst the remnants of the festival grounds. 

"You know," Captain Canuck began, "I can't help but think about all the chatter about who's the superior superhero."

Guardian chuckled, shaking his head. "Yeah, it seemed like everyone had an opinion on the matter."

“Such a trivial conversation when we have both done so much to defend our homeland,” Captain Canuck noted. “Your contributions should never be minimized just because you don’t have my powers.”

Guardian’s chuckling stopped. “This suit grants me  some impressive powers of my own.”

“Of course, I meant no disrespect,” said Captain Canuck.

“You really think you could defeat me in a fight?” asked Guardian.

“Yes,” Captain Canuck replied bluntly. 

“Well maybe we should settle this here and now once and for all,” suggested Guardian.

A grin spread across Captain Canuck's face. "A respectable skirmish, right here on the festival grounds. Winner takes the title of Canada's greatest hero."

Guardian extended his hand. "May the best hero win."

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - patrickthekid
4.90 - Boratz

FPA Calculation:
2 Total Votes cast
9.90 Total Combined Score
9.90 / 2 = 4.95 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Guardian (Marvel Comics): 3
Captain Canuck: 1