Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Rumble 20497 Jax vs. Raven (Tekken)

A small list of Tekken fighters have taken a hiatus from their typical tournaments to join Mortal Kombat. Surrounded by conspiracy, Jax is sent by his respected military agency to track Raven. The agency that Raven is affiliated with is in definitive ties with the underground gang, the Black Dragon. The Black Dragon is responsible for the recent death of a fellow task force member of Jax and Sonya. In order to get to the bottom of the conspiracy Jax will have to confront Raven himself. They first come face to face inside of a deserted steel mill where underground groups frequently coincide. Before Raven gets to the hidden entrance Jax stops him. Raven knows why Jax is here and between them they have very few words before the fight breaks out.

photo_2024-04-06_06-00-51.png.5811a1db26640773bcb728526a2bf95f.png

I've always saw these two working well together.

Fighting, I would go with Raven. Jax always struck me as a efficient brawler. Before he got the arms he relied on his strength until he ran into somebody stronger than him. With the cyborg arms, he's a contender in Mortal Kombat. Raven, in my opinion, has him outmatched in skill. He's faster and very strong. Strong enough that Jax won't be able to manhandle him even if he got in close.

• Like 1