Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 20449 Storm Shadow vs. Bullseye

Chapter 20: Changing of the Tide

In a galaxy far, far away; Cobra's efforts against the New Republic were falling short with every battle. After Cobra Commander's defeat at the hands of Grand Admiral Thrawn, he was determined to find a way to defeat the Heir to the Empire as well as achieving absolute victory in this galaxy. With each passing day, Cobra Commander grew increasingly dissatisfied with his troops. While he saw some success early on in this war, he knew that he had to find a way to turn the tide of this war. The tyrannical leader looked over battle plans and data schematics gathered from his many sources throughout the cosmos. In a fit of rage, he through his computer off the desk. Cobra Commander slammed his fists down against his desk and started to scream out on fury. He heard the doors opening behind him and the Commander turned his head to see the Baroness walking into the room with a data pad. The female operative had a smile plastered across her face as she leaned over the Commander's desk.

"Did I catch you at a bad time, Commander?" She asked with that same smile.

"What do you want, Baroness?" Cobra Commander groaned. 

"Tomax and Xamot have obtained some rather interesting news." Baroness replied.

"If it is not about ways to stop the New Republic or the pesky Guardians of the Galaxy, then I do not want to hear it!" Cobra Commander snapped.

"What about find a way to get ahead of your blue skinned buddy?" Baroness replied with a seductive voice. "Oh, what was his name? That's right, Thrawn."

"It is not wise to mock me, Baroness!" Cobra Commander growled as he glared upon his female operative.

"Apparently, Thrawn is not working alone. The remnants of the Empire have some rather peculiar allies." The Baroness replied.

"Who are these allies?" Cobra Commander asked.

"Just different factions from all across the universe!" Baroness chuckled while circling around Cobra Commander. "That is not the interesting part though."

"What is it?!" Cobra Commander hissed as his patience was fleeting. 

"They are searching for the last crown piece of Bethmoora." Baroness replied.

"What?" The Commander said while looking away from the female operative. "I thought that was only a legend."

"They have something planned. They are building armies and stock piling weapons from all around the universe." Baroness said while looking at the Commander. "You want to obtain power, then I think we need to get to that piece before they do."

"I agree." Cobra Commander replied. "Get Storm Shadow. I need someone that will get the job done."

On a forest planet in the Outer Rim, Storm Shadow looked over the bodies of several fallen New Republic officers. The highly skilled assassin wiped blood off of one of his katana blades while looking down at a senator that he was sent to capture. While trembling and shaking with fear, the senator tried to plead with the lone assassin. Storm Shadow brought the shaking political leader to his feet and led him through his outpost. They walked past a trail of bodies that proved to be no match for the skilled ninja. As they came near to exit of the outpost, rays of sunlight started shining through the entrance. The senator made several more attempts to plead and negotiate with the warrior, but Storm Shadow continued on with his mission. After walking out of the outpost, a single shot rang out from the tree line. The senator's head flopped back as a bullet pierced through his skull. 

Storm Shadow quickly drew one of his katana blades once again as the senator's lifeless body dropped to the ground. His dark eyes scanned the surrounding forest in search of the shooter. The skilled ninja let out a disappointed sigh as he put away his blade. Storm Shadow gazed down upon the senator's body and shook his head in annoyance. A sense of frustration had overtaken the assassin as he started walking back to his ship. He heard footsteps from within the trees but paid them no mind. As his ship's door opened, the warrior put away his weapons and gear. After putting away his weapons, he could hear the sniper closing in on him. Storm Shadow could hear the twigs snap and the breathes that were taken by this shooter. The deadly assassin was not afraid and did not feel threatened by this particular sniper. After the senator was killed, the skilled ninja was able to identify the sniper in one of the surrounding trees.

"No need for theatrics, Baroness!" Storm Shadow growled while getting his ship ready for departure.

"Where would be the fun in that?" Baroness smiled while walking out of the trees.

"Why send me to kidnap that pig if you were just going to kill him?" Storm Shadow asked with frustration.

"That senator was never going to be of much use to us anyway. This outpost was not much of anything in the grand scheme of things." Baroness replied while looking around the forests.

"So, you wasted my time?" Storm Shadow hissed.

"Not necessarily... The Commander has another mission for you. One that will bring you back to Earth." Baroness replied with a chilling smirk.

"What is it?" Storm Shadow asked.

"We need you to get a small golden piece from a princess. An elvish princess to be exact." Baroness said while reaching in bag for a data pad.

"Where can I find this princess?" Storm Shadow asked.

"This data pad should lead you right to her." Baroness said while handing the device to the assassin. "I'd be careful though, there are other interested parties in search of this golden piece."

Storm Shadow took the data pad from the female Cobra operative and looked over it for a short moment. He then climbed into his ship and gazed down at the Baroness. "This better not be another wasted mission!" He bellowed while sitting back in the ship.

"Don't worry Storm Shadow, your talents will not be wasted if you can get this done." Baroness replied. 

"I will see it through to the end." Storm Shadow said as the doors of his ship closed. 

Baroness stepped back and watched as Storm Shadow disappeared into the sky. Breaking out of the atmosphere, Storm Shadow set his coordinates back for Earth. He knew the journey across the different galaxies would be long but it would give him time to look over the data pad that Baroness provided for him. The dangerous assassin wanted to study his target and make sure that there would be no surprises. While looking over the data pad; he saw that his target was the daughter of Balor, the elvish King of Bethmoora, and she was also the sister of a warrior prince known as Nuada. The data pad did not contain any other information regarding Nuada and her potential skill set. Storm Shadow gritted his once he saw that Prince Nuada had already been apprehended by the vigilante known as Spider-Man. The Cobra assassin did not care for surprises and did not want to be tangled up in a battle with the Earth's Mightiest Heroes. After reading that Nuala escaped on a luxury cruise, the ninja laid down the data pad.  

Cobra's spy satellites were able to track the luxury cruise to the South China Seas. From there, everything had gone dark. Communication was lost with the massive ship and radar could no longer trace it on any device. From what little intel gathered by other Cobra intelligence operatives, the elvish princess was able to escape the ship after it had gone dark. The intelligence operatives had ideas as to where she escaped to, but Storm Shadow figured that it be best to fly over the surrounding ocean. He knew that there would be other interested parties in search for the princess, and time would be of the essence. He leaned back against his seat and looked out at the passing stars and started to meditate. The ship was on autopilot as it was traveling back to his home world. 

After arriving in Earth's atmosphere, Storm Shadow flew over the last known coordinates of Princess Nuala. The luxury cruise had already sunk beneath the seas. As he flew over the deep blue sea, he got readings of an island nearby that did not show up on any known maps. Once the assassin gazed out the windows, he could only see thick fog up ahead. Storm Shadow started to reflect on a story that he was told as a child about an island surrounded by fog. It was an island lost in time and hidden from the world. There were many, including the deadly ninja, that believed that island was nothing more than a myth. After flying into the fog, Storm Shadow could see the outline of the mysterious island that was lost in time. Despite a heavy turbulence that his ship was facing and the radar having issues, Storm Shadow was able keep his ship under control. He flew the ship over the trees and found a clearing on the east side of the island to land safely. 

After landing his ship, the deadly assassin gathered his weapons and gear. From within the surrounding forests, he could hear the unsettling sounds of the dangerous creatures that resided on the island. The ground shook beneath him with the stomping sounds of giant creatures battling it out for rule over the mystical island. Storm Shadow knew that he would face a great many threats during his mission to find the elvish princess. As Storm Shadow made his way through the thick and dense forest, he could sense that he was being watched. After making his way to a cliff, he used his binoculars to look over the surrounding areas. The deadly assassin then saw his target running into the woods. A grin formed across his cheeks while he prepared himself to chase the female elf. Suddenly, he heard the sound of a sniper rifle echoing throughout the woods. Storm Shadow watched as Nuala collapsed on the ground. Despite the pain and agony, the wounded princess was able to crawl underneath a fallen tree for cover. 

Storm Shadow then made his way down to the clearing. He heard a menacing laughter from within the trees. The dangerous assassin then saw the sniper emerge from around the same fallen tree that Nuala had crawled to. The ninja recognized the sniper from his previous dealings on Earth. This sniper was known throughout the world as Bullseye. The hit man had a deranged smile on his face as he dragged the injured princess across the ground. Bullseye then chucked as he ripped the crown piece from Nuala's belt. He stumbled back and glared at Storm Shadow. Nuala was able to break free from Bullseye's grasp but she was far too weak move any further away from the deranged hit man. Storm Shadow glanced down at the wounded elf and then turned his attention back to Bullseye. With the wound that she received from the rifle, Storm Shadow knew that it was only a matter of moments before Nuala would pass away. Despite her impending death, the deadly warrior had his sights set on the final piece of the crown. 

"Luthor said I might expect some fun! He never mentioned that I might see you!" Bullseye exclaimed with that same deranged smile. 

"I will give you one opportunity to drop the crown piece and leave now!" Storm Shadow hissed as he sharply pointed at Bullseye.

"Nah.... I don't think I will!" Bullseye smiled as he reached for one of his throwing knives. "In fact, I will kill you for free. It's been a while since I've killed myself a ninja."

"Then so be it!" Storm Shadow as he quickly drew his katanas.

Storm Shadow is armed with two katanas, bow & arrows, and ninja stars.

Bullseye has a hunting rifle, a pistol, throwing knives, and ninja stars. 

I could see Storm Shadow beating Bullseye but it seems like Bullseye's fight to loose. He's got metal laced bones and is kind of unpredictable which would throw a traditionalist like Storm Shadow off.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - patrickthekid
4.50 - broadwaybeyonder
5.00 - Pizzaguy2995

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
14.50 Total Combined Score
14.50 / 3 = 4.83 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Storm Shadow: 4
Bullseye: 4