Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 20411 Eiji Kisaragi vs. Yuffie Kisaragi

THE NEXUS BAR PART 7

image.jpeg.dedf807505433ec68be4e14fa9cdca29.jpeg

Yuffie stepped into the Nexus Bar, greeted by the familiar scent of alcohol and the lively chatter of patrons. She made her way through the crowd, her eyes scanning the room until she spotted her old friend, Tifa Lockhart, behind the bar, wiping down glasses.

YUFFIE: Tifa!! It’s been too long!

Tifa looked up, returning Yuffie's smile with a knowing glint in her eyes.

TIFA:  Yuffie, always a pleasure to see you. I'd ask how you got in, but I don't want to know. What brings you here today?

Yuffie attempted to shrug nonchalantly.

YUFFIE: Oh, you know, just wanted to catch up. See how things are going with the new bar and all.

Tifa raised an eyebrow.

TIFA: You want to know if I have stumbled upon any new type of materia since I started working here.

Yuffie laughed nervously and scratched the back of her head.

YUFFIE: Okay, okay, you got me. But seriously, have you found anything?

Tifa shook her head.

TIFA:. Sorry, Yuffie. I have seen some interesting things since starting here but so far no new materia.

Disappointed, Yuffie decided to shift the conversation. 

YUFFIE: Well, what kind of interesting things? Any exciting developments?"

Tifa sighed and leaned against the counter.

TIFA: It's been... eventful, to say the least. We've had our fair share of fights. It feels like there is one every other night. One even involved a teenage wizard trying to sneak in. Then there is the new chef, Sanji. Nice guy, great cook, and he has some amazing kicking techniques that I want to learn from him, but…..

YUFFIE: But?

TIFA: I have caught him a few times looking at me in a way that makes me uncomfortable. I’m hoping it will stop soon or I’ll have to talk with him and the manager.

YUFFIE: What is he? Some kind of creep? Is he here right now? I’ll set him straight.

TIFA: Yuffie, please, I can handle it. I don’t want…

Yuffie was already scanning around with her eyes in search of the blonde haired chef. But her eyes instead landed on a different man that was seated at the opposite end of the bar. She almost didn’t recognize him at first in his attire, but she was certain that it was him.

YUFFIE: Is that Eiji? I thought he was dead.

TIFA: Who is Eiji?

Yuffie swallowed hard.

YUFFIE: He is… or was a member of my clan. We all thought he died during the war with Shinra.

TIFA: Yuffie. Are you sure..

Yuffie had already walked with purpose to the other side of the bar where this mysterious figure was seated.

YUFFIE: Eiji Kisaragi!! What are you doing here? What happened to you?

The man wore a blue mask that obscured the bottom part of his face. He squinted at Yuffie.

EIJI: I'm sorry, do I know you?

Yuffie's patience wore thin as she reached out, grabbed  hold of Eiji's mask and ripped it away in one swift motion. 

YUFFIE: Don't play dumb with me, Eiji. I know it’s you.

Eiji let out a resigned sigh. 

EIJI: Nice to see you too, Yuffie.

YUFFIE: We all thought you were dead, you jerk. Where did you go?

EIJI: After one of the battles against Shinra,, I... I ran into someone. A traveler from another dimension. He called himself Gilgamesh.

Yuffie's brow furrowed in confusion.

EIJI: He offered me a chance to travel with him on his quest to collect swords from different worlds. I was intrigued and desperate to get away from the chaos of the Wutai and Shinra chaos. So I tagged along.

YUFFIE: You didn’t even say goodbye.

EIJI: It was a limited time offer, so I decided fast on what was best for me. It was the smartest decision I ever made. 

Yuffie appeared pained but did not interrupt.

EIJI: After a short time traveling with Gilgamesh, we arrived in a place called Southtown. I quickly fell in love with the place. Everyone settled their differences with martial arts and skill instead of relying on horrible things like magic and materia. I made Southtown my new home.

Yuffie's eyes widened in disbelief. 

YUFFIE: You hate materia? But it's what gives us our strength, our power!

EIJI: No, Yuffie. It's what makes us weak, dependent on something outside of ourselves. When I saw what the pursuit of it did to our home, I refused to be a part of that world any longer.

YUFFIE: You’re wrong, materia accentuates our abilities. It doesn’t stunt them.

Eiji shook his head, unconvinced.

YUFFIE: I’ll prove it to you, right here, right now. I challenge you to a fight. You have honed your skills that last few years without materia whereas I always have it with me. We will see whose ninja skills reign supreme.

EIJI: A fight of skill against skill alone, you won’t use any materia?

YUFFIE: I promise. In fact, the bartender here is a friend of mine. I can have her hold all my materia for our battle, so I won’t be tempted to use it. She will also probably be upset at me for starting another fight in her establishment, but this is important.

EIJI: Don’t get mad at me when I beat you.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - Boratz
4.00 - patrickthekid
4.40 - Pizzaguy2995

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
13.40 Total Combined Score
13.40 / 3 = 4.47 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Eiji Kisaragi: 2
Yuffie Kisaragi: 4