Rumble 20533 Demoman vs. Ogra
MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

Rumble 20532 Shark Boy and Lava Girl vs. Freddy Krueger
MATCH SCORE
Shark Boy and Lava Girl: 4
Freddy Krueger: 3

13:7 - Bulma vs. Unstoppable Wasp (Nadia Van Dyne)

UMPIRE

SEASON 13, ROUND 7

Bulma

Slot: The Team's Scientist
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Bulma at this Wiki
Official Site: Toei Animation

Unstoppable Wasp (Nadia Van Dyne)

Slot: The Team's Scientist
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Unstoppable Wasp (Nadia Van Dyne) at this Wiki
Official Site: Marvel

Battle Terrain
Team Scientist Challenge: Battle Bots

Bulma is highly intelligent but imo the high tier of Marvel comics geniuses is just on another level with how ridiculous they can be, and moreover I think robotic engineering is more Nadia's proficiency than Bulma's.

4 hours ago, C.T. said:

Bulma is highly intelligent but imo the high tier of Marvel comics geniuses is just on another level with how ridiculous they can be, and moreover I think robotic engineering is more Nadia's proficiency than Bulma's.

Android 16 begs to differ. Bulma has read and studied and used Gero's blueprints 

10 minutes ago, Twogunkid said:

Android 16 begs to differ. Bulma has read and studied and used Gero's blueprints 

Okay? That’s a pretty weak example, she didn’t construct him, she only repaired him with the blueprints even, any scientist worth their salt can do that lol.

Nadia is still superior.

34 minutes ago, C.T. said:

Okay? That’s a pretty weak example, she didn’t construct him, she only repaired him with the blueprints even, any scientist worth their salt can do that lol.

Nadia is still superior.

She did modify 16. I'm just pointing out mechanical engineering is something Bulma is very good at considering she has built a lot of machines including space ships, gravity chambers, and time machines.

1 minute ago, Twogunkid said:

She did modify 16. I'm just pointing out mechanical engineering is something Bulma is very good at considering she has built a lot of machines including space ships, gravity chambers, and time machines.

Nah. Her future self built the Time Machine, which granted is impressive, her dad is the one who made the spaceships and gravity chambers.

Bulma's inventions are more focused on exploration and discovery, while Nadia's inventions are more focused on fighting and justice. Bulma’s inventions are usually larger and more complex, while Nadia’s inventions are usually smaller and more versatile.

If they were to compete in Battlebots, I think Nadia Van Dyne would have an advantage, because she has more experience in combat and can use her Pym Particles to change the size and speed of her robot. Bulma might have more creative and innovative ideas, but she would have to adapt to the rules and limitations of the Battlebots arena. Therefore, I would say Nadia makes the better Battle Bot.