Mr. Incredible: 0

Rumble 20544 General Kregg vs. Stripe vs. Brigade
MATCH SCORE
General Kregg: 2
Stripe: 0
Brigade: 1

Match 19736 Omni-Man vs. Raditz

Nesh

Nolan Grayson, the Viltrumite better known on Earth as Omni-Man was flying around the Earth to clear his head. His son, Mark had finally gained his Viltrumite powers, which meant it was time for him to complete the mission the Viltrum Empire had sent him here on. It was time to prepare Earth to join the Viltrum Empire.

For the first time in his millennia long life, Nolan was conflicted. He'd spent only two decades on Earth, but he had a wife and son now, he had friends, and he loved them all. He didn't want to hurt them like he would have to to complete his mission, but he still had his loyalty to the Viltrum Empire. He knew what he had to do.

Suddenly, the earpiece that connected him to the government liaison to superheroes for the United Nations, Cecil Steadman crackles to life. “Nolan, we've got a problem, some kind of alien craft is going to land in western Nebraska, I want you to go investigate,” Cecil said.

Nolan wasn't a fan of Cecil, but in this case if another alien was landing on Earth there was a chance they could blow his cover before he was ready. “I'm on my way, Cecil,” Nolan said.

Raditz looked around at the lush planet around him. Had Kakarot failed to conquer this planet? How pathetic, he may have been an infant when he was sent here, but even a weak Saiyan infant should have been able to clear a planet like this.

Raditz tapped on his scouter, trying to detect any high power levels that might have been his little brother, if he could find Kakarot, he could be whipped into shape. Raditz's eyes widened as his scouter went off, a high power level was heading right toward him.

Soon enough a man in a red and white suit with a red cape was floating in front of him. Raditz took in the mustached man with salt and pepper hair. “You're not Kakarot.”

“You don't belong here, Saiyan,” the man said,

“You know what I am, how interesting, I didn't think Saiyan fame had spread to this backwater,” Raditz said.

“I'm not from this planet either, I'm a Viltrumite.”

“Viltrumite,” Raditz spat, “That would explain why Kakarot failed in his mission to clear this planet.”

“Kakarot, was that the name of the baby who I crushed in a space pod years ago? Not that it matters, I was doing the universe a favor by driving you pathetic monkeys closer to extinction. You Saiyans need to realize Earth isn't yours to conquer.”

“Shut your damn mouth Viltrumite, I'll burn you and this planet!” Raditz declared.

I actually think Omni-Man has this. Pretty good track record against people of similar strength, definitely has more skill, and is possibly more durable even. Only thing Raditz has going for him is energy projection, but it shouldn't tip the scales for his side too hard.

1 hour ago, Macklemore said:

I actually think Omni-Man has this. Pretty good track record against people of similar strength, definitely has more skill, and is possibly more durable even. Only thing Raditz has going for him is energy projection, but it shouldn't tip the scales for his side too hard.

I actually lean more toward Raditz.  Sure, Nolan is more experienced, but with similar stat lines, Raditz's attacks will actually hurt him.  Considering Raditz can take attacks from a casual moon buster in Piccolo, and is beyond that level of power himself, and this is Omni-Man at the very start of Invincible (I'm sure he gets stronger as the story goes on.) Those energy blasts should seriously mess Nolan up if he gets caught by one.  Plus, if Raditz really needs it, he could always fly closer to Earth's moon and trigger the Oozaru transformation.

That said, whoever wins it won't be easy on either side.

Good set-up, Nesh, though I kinda wished it was longer. It makes sense that Viltrumites and sayians would know about each other. This almost has the feel of a good arc. :) 

Power rankings have always been hard to gauge in DBZ, especially with physical strength. Characters have had moon-busting power with their chi blasts since early in DB, but their physical showings have often been well below that until the Frieza Saga. In straight H2H, I think Omni-Man could hang with the super saiyans and the like, so he could probably finish Raditz before he could get off a strong-enough blast.  

19 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

Good set-up, Nesh, though I kinda wished it was longer. It makes sense that Viltrumites and sayians would know about each other. This almost has the feel of a good arc. :) 

Power rankings have always been hard to gauge in DBZ, especially with physical strength. Characters have had moon-busting power with their chi blasts since early in DB, but their physical showings have often been well below that until the Frieza Saga. In straight H2H, I think Omni-Man could hang with the super saiyans and the like, so he could probably finish Raditz before he could get off a strong-enough blast.  

Yeah, I regret not making it longer, but i felt like one of those set-ups that didn't need much because of the nature of the characters.