Freddy Krueger: 3

Rumble 20530 Emperor Zurg (Lightyear movie) vs. The Xenomorph Queen
MATCH SCORE
Emperor Zurg: 3
The Xenomorph Queen: 2

Match 19665 Ezra Bridger vs. Starkiller

Boratz

Chapter 12: No Loose Ends

There was a slight chill that pressed against the blue skin of the Imperial officer as the Chiss sauntered through the hallways. With a hint of sulfur lingering in the air, the high-ranking Imperial knew that there were dark powers within this fortress. With his arms swinging down by his side, he walked with a brisk pace while passing arms guards stationed throughout the base. Throughout his existence, this Chiss warrior had experienced the worst environments imaginable. He had led troops in seemingly impossible situations to victories that astonished all those that had been around him. The cold corridors and the dimly lit hallways were of no concern for the Imperial officer. It was the stench that caught his attention. He was intrigued by that slight smell of sulfur that had lingered through the shadows. There was a darkness that came with that stench. 

Once the hallway came to an end, the Grand Admiral's red eyes widened as a light illuminated a large chamber before him. His eyes moved across the room and he examined the different leaders within the room. The Imperial officer sauntered to his position while taking his place amongst the others in the room. He could sense a great tension within the others that surrounded him. His bright red eyes circled around the room to look upon the rest of the Council members once again. Sitting back in the shadows, he could see a woman with fiery green eyes and two long sharp horns on her head. The Grand Admiral was well aware that the source of the lingering stench of sulfur came from the Mistress of Evil. His eyes continued to look over the other members in the rooms. He could feel the tension growing while the other members of the Council glared at him. Grand Admiral Thrawn interlocked his fingers and rested his elbows down against the table in front of him. 

Within this Council chamber, the red eyes of the Chiss Imperial glanced upon the rest of this leaders. Each member brought a special gift to this Council. Maleficent had a power over darkness that many could never understand. Thrawn's eyes shifted to Doctor Otto Octavius who had vast knowledge in science and technology. He then looked upon a dark wizard named Voldemort who had an army of dark magical creatures under his command. The Grand Admiral's gaze slowly turned toward a chair that rested in murky waters from the open seas. Sitting within the waters was the terrifying beast known as Davy Jones. The Heir to the Empire turned his red eyes toward another master of science and technology. Leaning forward in his chair, a confident smile rested upon the cheeks of the highly resourceful Lex Luthor. While his gaze continued to shift, Thrawn's eyes met another powerful Dark Lord known as Sauron, who had power over legions of creatures. From across the table, the Grand Admiral could sense set of emotionless eyes gazing upon him. Thrawn glanced at the master assassin known as Shredder. As his eyes fell upon the final two members of this Council of darkness, the Grand Admiral's gaze fell upon a powerful being with beach blown hair and bright blue eyes. With pale skin, a sinister smile formed across the cheeks of Millon Knives. Thrawn then turned his attention toward another powerful being that had control over ice. The Snow Queen scowled while leaning forward in her chair with icicles forming around her seat. 

"Your orders were clear, Grand Admiral!" Shredder hissed. "Why did you spare that little rodent?!"

"I understand your frustrations, Master Shredder..." Thrawn replied calmly while peering over at the Hand's leader. "But I assure you that Cobra Commander could still be of use to us."

"This Council had voted on his demise!" Shredder growled. "Yet you have defied us!"

"Before we continue this bickering, why don't you enlighten us and explain why you spared him?" Lex Luthor asked while leaning back in his chair.

"It is quite simple. The war between Cobra and the New Republic is still ongoing. I have even provided resources for Cobra in their endeavors against the New Republic." Thrawn responded with a cold smirk.

"What compelled you to do this?" Maleficent asked.

"For every battle that the New Republic has with the Cobra Organization, the more distracted they become. They grow weaker with each battle. While Serleena was defeated by the Mandalorian known as Sabine Wren, she had completed the objective that I had for her. She hurt the mining operations on Lothal." Thrawn replied. 

"And what if Cobra is defeated by the New Republic?" Doc Ock asked while his mechanical arms moved around him.

"It would make no difference for us. That will be the time that we can strike the New Republic..." Thrawn responded with a chilling smile. "Not when they are at their strongest, but when they are at their weakest."

"And when has that ever worked for you, muggle?" Voldemort asked. "When we found you in your exile, you had just been defeated by a young boy." 

"And who were you defeated by again, Dark Lord?" Knives asked sarcastically. "Oh, that's right, a toddler." 

"Bite your tongue, plant! I will not hesitate to strike you down!" Voldemort growled.

"Please... Gentlemen... Our fight is not with each other." Thrawn interjected while standing up from his seat. "We all have strengths that will bring correction to all the galaxies. We cannot allow ourselves to succumb to the weakness of pride. If we allow our enemies to grow weak and weary, then we will overcome them when it is time for us to strike."

The master of the oceans slammed his barnacled hand down upon the table. "Then we will have our vengeance!" Davy Jones grumbled while the rest of the Council nodded in agreement. 

"What of the issue of the New Republic learning of our existence?" Sauron asked with a frightening voice.

"Cobra Commander does not have the knowledge of this Council or any of you." Thrawn responded.

"Not Cobra... The boy that came with you in your exile. He knows of us and what we did for you." Sauron hissed.

"Ezra Bridger will not be an issue. He has been on the run since all of you recruited me into this Council." Thrawn replied while shaking his head.

"You underestimated him once before..." Luthor said while leaning forward. "It is time that we cut any potential loose ends."

"I will kill him myself." Shredder growled.

"No need for that..." Knives said with a small smile. "As luck would have it, I have someone that would be just perfect for this job!"

"That will not be necessary, Knives." Thrawn responded with an expressionless glance. "I have someone that will be a great asset to our cause. Someone that has been trained in the ways of the Force."

"Who do you speak of?" The Snow Queen asked. 

"The apprentice of Darth Vader." Thrawn replied.

"What? Why would that former Jedi help you?" Voldemort asked.

"I am afraid you are mistaken on who I am referring to, Lord Voldemort. This is not Ahsoka Tano, the student of Anakin Skywalker. This particular apprentice is also not one of Vader's failed Inquisitors. No, this is the apprentice of Vader himself. Trained in secret to kill the Emperor." Thrawn said with a small smile.

"Wait, how can this be?" Doctor Octopus asked. 

"Vader discovered a young Force sensitive when he was but a boy. He raised him in the Dark side of the Force. The boy hunted down survivors of Order 66. That is... That is until he turned on Vader. He was manipulated into joining the Rebel Alliance. He was ultimately killed. Lord Vader successfully cloned him but his clone was eventually killed as well." Thrawn replied.

"Huh..." Knives chuckled. "What use would he be if he is dead?" 

"In my exile, I was able to resurrect him." Thrawn replied with a small grin. "His power in the Force is quite remarkable. I feel it will be of use to us in this war."

"How do you know he will be loyal to us?" Luthor asked. 

"Did you not say that he was manipulated by the Rebel Alliance?" Maleficent asked.

"You are quite right, Lady Maleficent." Thrawn replied. "I have given him life once and a chance for true power. In this life that I have given him, he will demonstrate his loyalty to us by taking a role in the resurrected Empire. He will kill Ezra Bridger and any Jedi that dare opposes us."

After leaving the Council's chamber, the Grand Admiral walked back to his Destroyer. Legions of Imperial troopers waited for the Grand Admiral's return to the Chimaera. Walking alongside his protege, Eli Vanto, the duo met with the Captain of the Guard. Captain Enoch accompanied both Thrawn and Vanto through the lower levels of the Chimaera. Thrawn could see the uneasiness in Vanto's facial expressions, but he knew that his loyalty was unwavering to the Chiss leader. Thrawn considered trying to relieve the uneasiness in his protege but he felt that there was no need in explaining what was about to occur. The high-ranking Imperials approached a metal door that was surrounded by energy rays. Thrawn entered a code on the key pad next to the door and muttered a phrase in his native language. The energy rays soon faded and the metal door opened wide to reveal a dark room on the other side. 

The Grand Admiral nodded at Vanto and Enoch. Both his protege and the Captain of the Guard stepped back while Thrawn entered the dark room. Glowing in the center of the room, Thrawn's red eyes were fixed on a vault created by Mandalorians. Fields of crimson energy waves radiated from within the vault that kept the powers of the Force contained. Within this vault, the Grand Admiral could see a pair of dark eyes glaring at him. As their eyes met, Thrawn could see the hatred and pain buried deep within the soul of those dark eyes. Thrawn knew the history behind this hatred and pain. Without a word, the Chiss sauntered over toward a key pad in front of the powerful vault. After disabling the rays of energy that kept the occupant contained, the vault doors opened wide, and the prisoner was unleashed. Slowly stepping out of the vault, the prisoner's rage filled eyes locked onto Grand Admiral Thrawn once again. 

"It was foolish to set me loose! It was idiotic to bring me back!" Galen Marek hissed as he raised his hand up.

Thrawn's body slammed against a wall with the power of Marek's force abilities. The Grand Admiral struggled as Galen stepped closer toward him.

"Why?" Galen asked while his body trembled with rage.

"To give you something neither the Empire nor the Rebellion gave you." Thrawn replied while still pinned against the wall.

"And what's that?" Galen asked.

"Freedom and power." Thrawn said.

"I have power that was forced upon me by Vader, and the Rebellion gave me freedom!" Galen growled.

"You were nothing more than a pawn for Vader, and the Rebellion could never give the freedom that you truly deserved." Thrawn responded. "In the years since the Empire's fall, the Rebellion became the New Republic. The ideals that they once held onto became a blur to what they are now." 

"It is still better than the Empire!" Galen growled.

"I will admit that the Empire made a great many mistakes. I am not here to defend that, but the New Republic has already failed the galaxy. It even failed someone that you used to hold dear, Juno Eclipse." Thrawn replied.

"Do not say her name!" Galen shouted as he started tightening his grip on Thrawn through the Force.

Despite the physical pain that he was enduring, Thrawn managed to keep his composure. "The New Republic has failed many worlds throughout the galaxy. Their allies have been corrupted in meaningless ideals. As Heir to the Empire, I want to correct the wrongs of both the Empire and the New Republic. I want to bring true peace to this galaxy and many others like it. I want to rescue my people from destruction. That peace can only be achieved through you, Galen Marek." Thrawn responded through the pain.

"What do you mean?" Galen asked while releasing his grip. "What people are you trying to rescue?"

"The Chiss." Thrawn replied. "I joined the Empire to help my people. I rose through the ranks in hopes that I could do what needed to be done to save my people. Now, I see that there is a much greater purpose that is needed to be done not only for my people, but for all."

"And what is that exactly?" Galen asked. 

"Liberation from the weaknesses and corruptions that plague the different galaxies. I need you by my side, Galen Marek. Not as a pawn but as an ally." Thrawn replied.

"I've heard that far too many times before by Vader and by the Empire." Galen hissed.

"I am sure that you have." Thrawn smirked. "I would say now is different but you have heard that as well. The Emperor is dead. Vader is dead. All we have now is what is left of the remnants of that fallen order. We hold onto the memories of the wrongs and the mistakes. We can learn from the wrongs and bring about a better future. We can bring on a new order that will change everything for the better. I can only hope to achieve that with you by my side."

"What needs to be done to achieve this new order?" Galen asked while releasing his grip on Thrawn.

Thrawn shook his head and sighed. "There are some that threatened this new age. The New Republic, a new breed of Jedi, and countless others that will oppose us."

"I thought the Jedi would have been extinct by now." Galen replied. 

"They are growing in number, but there is one that has knowledge that will threaten what I seek to achieve." Thrawn responded while circling around Galen Marek.

"Who?" Galen asked.

"His name is Ezra Bridger." Thrawn replied with a cold smile.

"Where do I find him?" Galen asked.

Upon Peridea...

The former apprentice of Kanan Jarrus sat down with his eyes closed. Typically, the Jedi would reflected on memories of his master and the Ghost crew. On this particular morning, he started recounting the moments that he escaped from Thrawn and his army. In his daring escape, Ezra Bridger found lightsaber hilts that belonged to Jedi during the High Republic. While the hilts appeared to be intact, their kyber crystals were far too damaged beyond repair. Despite this, Ezra took these damaged hilts with him in his escape. During his time on this strange world, Ezra had never stopped running. With a world that was plagued by dangers of many kinds, the young hero of the Rebellion continued to fight for survival on each passing day. If it was not the continuous threats from Thrawn and his Imperial army, Ezra faced threats of dangerous bandits. While the former Rebel was able to find allies on this strange planet, he still felt danger at every turn. 

Before his escape, Ezra remembered seeing a group recruiting the Chiss leader into some sort of Council. The young Jedi knew that there was not much he could do at the time as he was severely outnumbered. All he could do at the time was run. Since that day, he had never stopped running. It been some time since Ezra had seen any trace of Thrawn or the Chimaera. He felt a great disturbance brewing within the Force. As he continued with his meditation, he could feel something in the Force pulling him in a new direction. Ezra opened his blue eyes and slowly rose to his feet. He let out a couple steady breaths as his eyes looked around at his small companions. Ezra knew that he would have to take this journey on his own. He sauntered over toward his hut and collected those hilts that he had found all those years ago. With the early morning sun continuing to rise over the planet, the young Jedi set off on his journey. He followed the callings of the Force toward a canyon deep within the planet's surface. Ezra could feel that the Force was strong within this planet. While walking through this canyon, the former Rebel saw what appeared to be an opening in the canyon that led deeper into the world. 

Ezra almost chuckled before entering the cave system. With his experiences on Lothal and the ancient Jedi temples that he had encountered during his time with the Ghost crew, Ezra knew that he would face an extraordinary challenge. Upon entering the cave, he could hear the voice of Kanan calling out to him. He felt the presence of hundreds of Jedi that had come before him. Ezra then felt as if he was standing before Grand Admiral Thrawn. The bright red eyes of the Chiss glared at him and smiled. Despite his years of running from Thrawn and his army, Ezra shook his head. The young Jedi was not afraid of the Chiss warrior. He took a deep breath and moved further down into the cave. The shadows in the cave appeared to move as the ground shifted beneath him. Ezra then saw what appeared to be a single kyber crystal floating before him. 

Ezra reached out his hand and the crystal moved toward him. With the pieces of the Jedi hilts that he had taken from Thrawn's ship, Ezra was able to create a new lightsaber with the newly acquired crystal. The young Jedi ignited the bright blue fiery blade and lit up the dark cave around him. A small grin formed across his cheeks as he could hear his master's voice congratulating him on his efforts. The moment was short-lived as Ezra could sense a dangerous threat approaching. He could feel a sense of hatred and rage within this threat. He had not felt this kind of darkness since his last encounter with the Sith Lord on Malachor. 

"Be on guard, you must. In grave danger, you are.." the voice of Master Yoda muttered from within the shadows. 

Ezra raised his hands to protect himself with the Force as a bubble formed around. Suddenly, a powerful surge from the dark side of the Force knocked the young Jedi back through a cave wall. Ezra quickly rose to his feet and dusted himself off. He knew that if he had not protected himself with the Force, he would have been gravely injured. The young Jedi ignited his blue lightsaber once again. From the shadows, he could see a dark figure approaching. The figure ignited a crimson lightsaber and stood before the former Rebel. Beyond the hatred and pain burning within this dangerous adversary, Ezra could sense that there was a conflict within his heart. 

"Are you another Inquisitor?" Ezra asked while moving his fiery blue lightsaber in between him and his new enemy.

"No..." Starkiller replied with a frightening grin. "I'm something much, much worse."

"I've fought worse before!" Ezra shouted. "You don't have to do this!"

"You're right! I don't have to do anything!" Starkiller screamed. "I want to!"

This battle takes place in a kyber crystal cave system on Peridea that is strong with the light side of the Force. 

-Ezra Bridger is a young adult at this point as seen in the Ahsoka series. He has a new lightsaber and can also sense conflict within Starkiller.

-Starkiller has been resurrected by Grand Admiral Thrawn. He has a lightsaber and was sent to killer Ezra.

3 hours ago, leroypowell3 said:

No contest. Starkiller is like leagues above Ezera.

Seconded. Exra's Purgill feat is impressive, but Marek is a Jedi, boy, size means nothing to him.