Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 19398 Nikita vs. The Mother

StormChaser

Francisco kicked the door open to the back of the gas station. It was dark outside and he could hardly see a thing. He heard the sound of several cans falling over.

Francisco spun around and aimed his golden gun at the sound of the noise. He stopped before he could pull the trigger. There was a stray dog running through an alley. 

Francisco then heard the sound of footsteps from around the corner. Francisco turned and pulled the trigger. He then realized that he shot a bystander.

The bystander was dead before they could hit the ground. Nikita then came out and shot Francisco in the shoulder. Francisco stumbled back and ran back into the gas station. 

Francisco held onto his shoulder. He could not realize that he let this woman get the drop on him. He held up his golden gun and aimed it at the door. 

The lights in the gas station flickered. He then he heard the bell at the front of someone entering the store. Francisco turned toward the front but realized it was the rest of the people running out of the store. 

Nikita was able to cut the power to the gas station. The generator came on and lit up some of the lights. Nikita snuck into the back of the store.

Francisco's shoulder was throbbing with pain. He kept looking back at the front of the store and near the back. Francisco knew he had to make a move or he would be a sitting duck.

Francisco grabbed a handful of papers and lit them on fire. He threw the lit-up papers near the neck of the store. While the smoke started to fill up the station, Francisco ran out the front of the store. 

Nikita slipped out of the back of the store. She quickly ran around the building and saw Francisco with his gun aiming at building. Nikita jumped out and started firing her gun. 

Before Francisco could react, Nikita shot him three times in the chest. Francisco fell down on the pavement. Nikita walked over to him and picked up his golden gun.

She then left before emergency vehicles could arrive. Nikita started thinking about how she would get out of the country. She knew that the CIA would send more people after her or call on more of their assets around the world.

At CIA headquarters, the analyst that had hired Francisco had gotten word of his death. He informed his director about recent events, and he was told that he needed to get this mess cleaned up. The analyst started looking for more assets in that area of the world. 

The analyst found an assassin that worked for a black operation military organization. She had the code name of the Mother.  He saw that the Mother was supposed to testify against a rogue special forces operative and drug lord. 

He figured that before she performed this task for the FBI, he could get her to complete this mission for the CIA. He contacted the Mother. The Mother answered the phone.

The Analyst asked "Are you the Mother?" 

The Mother said "Who's asking?"

The analyst said "That is above top secret, but I am aware that you are supposed to testify against some pretty powerful people."

The Mother said "That is top secret."

The analyst said "I am not here for that. I want to hire you for a job. I can make it worth your while and I can make sure your daughter is set for life."

The Mother said "What is the target?"

The analyst said "There is a rogue terrorist near where you are stationed. I want you to take her out. I will send you her information."

The Mother agreed to hunt down Nikita. She packed her sniper rifle and a pistol. The Mother tracked Nikita down to a small fishing village that was covered in snow.

Nikita had gotten word from one of her contacts that the Mother had been assigned to assissinate her. Nikita had a boat set up to take her out of the country but she knew she needed to stop the assassin before the assassin could get to her. 

Nikita had a hunting rifle, pistol, golden gun, and hunting knife

The Mother has a sniper rifle, pistol, and combat knife