Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 19390 Neo vs. Kirito

Venom 2009

The Unforeseen Simulation Joint: Part 28

2000?cb=20170707014605

--------

Summary: The mystery-being known as Cloud X9 has trapped all the CBUB Characters inside the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. The only way the CBUB Characters can get out is for them to fight each other to the death. There can only be one winner that will be allowed to get out of the dome. With no other choice, the CBUB Characters get into one massive battle.

--------

Everyone from the Marvel Cinematic Universe were dead as their bodies were all over the ground. The only one left standing is Thanos, who is badly beaten and weakened. He couldn't believe that his teammates have been defeated. The Mad Titan found himself alone against a version of the Justice League that is made up of all the heroes from the DC Animated Universe. To make matters worse for Thanos, the Justice League have not lost a single member.

"Ah! So much for your teammates." The Flash said to Thanos.

"You might as well give up." Batman said.            

"And let us kill you." Wonder Woman said.

“Shut Up! You may have beaten them, but not me!” Thanos yelled as he held up the Infinity Gauntlet. “With a snap of my fingers, you will be gone from existence!”

Supergirl fires her heat vision that causes the Infinity Gauntlet to melt. Thanos screamed in horror, as the Infinity Stones are gone, as well as being in pain as the melting metal is burning his hand.

“My turn.” Superman said before he fires his heat vision that causes Thanos’ head to explode. Just as Thanos' headless body hits the ground, the DCAU Heroes cheer in victory.

But one that is not happy about the Justice League’s victory is Mickey Mouse. “No! No! That’s not true! That’s impossible! The MCU can’t lose to outdated DC characters!” Mickey yelled.

Just then Kirito uses his sword to cut Mickey in half. “That’s one way to shut up Disney.” Kirito said.

“Good work, kid.” Someone said.

Kirito turns around and sees Neo not too far from him.

“Too bad I have to kill you.” Neo said.

“Just try it.” Kirito said.

--------

So, here is the next part to my arc.

Kirito has his game powers.

Neo has his Matrix powers.

While there are other characters fighting each other in the dome, this match will focus on Neo and Kirito. Think of the other fights as obstacles for them. I hope everyone will enjoy this match. Who will win?

On 7/31/2023 at 8:43 PM, leroypowell3 said:

I only ever saw the first few episodes of Sword Art Online so Krito was just getting started, so I assume he gets some nice power boosts throughout the series. Enough to beat Neo?  I don't know.

Truth be told, I only seen Season 1 and 2 and the first movie of Sword Art Online. But I do know that Kirito is very strong in virtual reality worlds.